[Suggestion] Fashion Forward Increase

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

As the title suggests.

I had a lot of fun unlocking 1,000 skins for the achievement. However after counting how many skins there are in total as of 21/07/2014, it looks like there are just over 3,000 skins, so I just want to ask ANET if they would consider adding another tier to it to make the maximum 2,000.

Only reason I ask is because since unlocking 1,000 I’ve lost interest in unlocking any more skins and to be honest unlocking 1/3 of the available skins wasn’t really much of a challenge!

Thoughts?

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

I don’t mind after all it’s just an achievement and you’re not forced to take it. I would suggest to make it limitless so in the case that they reached a new threshold they don’t have to update the achievement.

EverythingOP

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

+1
I would very much appreciate the addition of a 2k skin achievement with title and a 3k skin achievement with title for the same reasons you have cited for losing interest in further unlocking skins.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Mckeone.9804

Mckeone.9804

I’m for it as long as they give you a better title. The 1k skins title is awful. “Fashion Collector”? Come on, really?

How about “Fashionista”, “Vanity Fair” or “The Fabulous”?

Posted by: Phantasmal.5631

Phantasmal.5631

I would love to have “The Fabulous” title if there ever is one. That would be AMAZING!!

Posted by: Gaebriel.3754

Gaebriel.3754

I would love to have “The Fabulous” title if there ever is one. That would be AMAZING!!

Hahaha yes! As an avid fashion collector, I’d say that would be brilliant! :P

But even if it wouldn’t incorporate a title or extra points, I’d like to see how many I collected after hitting the 1000 mark.

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

I use"The Emperor" title and have changed the guild leader rank in my guild to “The Emporer” (cuz I’m leader). lol

I like the idea of giving a special armour for hitting 3k… but i’d settle for another title

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk