Suggestion: Festive Guild Hall Music

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I know we can have music from the starter cities, but I rather like the music for Wintersday in Divinity’s Reach and the Halloween theme in LA is quite cool as well. It would be a nice feature to be able obtain those for our Guild Hall. Since many Guild will decorate their Hall for each festival, it would add an extra, optional ambience.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I know we can have music from the starter cities, but I rather like the music for Wintersday in Divinity’s Reach and the Halloween theme in LA is quite cool as well. It would be a nice feature to be able obtain those for our Guild Hall. Since many Guild will decorate their Hall for each festival, it would add an extra, optional ambience.

Great idea.

Posted by: Heller Highwater.4967

Heller Highwater.4967

I was just about to post the same thing myself. The Wintersday music is some of my favorite in the game (to the extent that I’ve been known to just hang around to listen to the various themes), and I’d love to be able to have that as an option for the Guild Hall background.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I would adore having the Mad King and Wintersday music in the hall jukebox. Preferably without having to sink 10K mats into it. Surely in the spirit of the season this could just be, y’know, given to the players? It offers no game advantage and hopefully should be as easy to program as loading in a new track and adding it to the vendor menu.