Suggestion: Flying vessel above bay

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pants Are Dangerous.2079

Pants Are Dangerous.2079

Loins arch is awesome however I feel there is a missed opportunity with the space above the bay.

It would be nice to have floating platform to jump across the bay or even a huge floating vessel so that player can jump around in and explore. Anet could make it so that this vessel was in development so that over a period of time it would grow and give incentive for people to visit lions arch to view the progress.

This is merely an idea. I am not sure if this is even the right forum to port this thread.
Thank very much.

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

But then people would get breachmaker flashbacks.

Nobody wants that.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

But then people would get breachmaker flashbacks.

Nobody wants that.

I do. I’d sell tickets, popcorn, and fruity-tasting drinks with little umbrellas in them.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Pants Are Dangerous.2079

Pants Are Dangerous.2079

Breachmaker was a long time ago.

Posted by: Torsailr.8456

Torsailr.8456

I don’t know about another large vessel up there but I’d love to see some sort of animation showing airships entering and leaving instead of one just sitting there in the hole. But then I’d also love to see all the cranes move and see ships occasionally dock load/unload and leave again from the harbor.

I think that’d do a lot to make it seem a live, right now it kinda feels more like a set piece. Too empty and static.