[Suggestion] Gladiator Arena

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

besides implementing dueling (1vs1) in the PVE world, how about you guys add battle “gladiator” arenas in the PVE world with prices/rewards for the victor. it would be cool seeing a few artistic looking buildings around the world and NOT just all concentrated in a city. one of those buildings could be a “gladiator” arena. just a thought, would be a nice addition to the game. now HOW you would structure it, or the reward/prices and so on…..i have no idea. i REALLY hope to see this though…..

also the random cool buildings/structures in the open world would be a NIIICE feature. of course they must be accessible and stuff.

Posted by: QueenEtna.3580

QueenEtna.3580

This would be amazing! And have it so people can watch it from the sides, that would be good xD

80 War, Thief, Mesmer, Ele, Engi, Ranger, Guard and Necro. Main War: Shiva Mahadiva
Server – Maguuma

Posted by: Vakrir.4829

Vakrir.4829

>Anet here’s a great new original fresh idea! DUELING!

Adry.7512

your sarcasm makes you look dumb. i put “dueling” at the beginning….aside. the MAIN idea was mainly nice architectural structures in the world…..howtoreadingcomprehension?

Posted by: Vakrir.4829

Vakrir.4829

your sarcasm makes you look dumb. i put “dueling” at the beginning….aside. the MAIN idea was mainly nice architectural structures in the world…..howtoreadingcomprehension?

99% of your post was about dueling. There are already nice structures in the world.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

DDO has free-for-all battle pits without any balance even attempted. I’d be all for something like that (couldn’t stop laughing whenever I did it) but that’s about it for any new PvP stuff here.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

DDO has free-for-all battle pits without any balance even attempted. I’d be all for something like that (couldn’t stop laughing whenever I did it) but that’s about it for any new PvP stuff here.

the first thing i did when i finished the “tutorial island” (I forget the name. the icy place) the first thing I did was go into one of those taverns with a battle pit and hide in a corner. was pretty hilarious.

I don’t get the point behind not wanting dueling so…

Dueling arenas would be cool. +1 or whatever.

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Sorry, but I’m with Vakrir…your post very much looks like a thinly-veiled request for dueling.

Adry.7512

Sorry, but I’m with Vakrir…your post very much looks like a thinly-veiled request for dueling.

both of you are wrong. dueling was already announced by ANET staff…when it happens, idk. “dueling” is impossible to “request” if its already expected…..anyways, the post was a SUGGESTION as to HOW it could unfold…plus a few other things. also, yes i have seen some structures, but i mean FULL structures that leaves you to stop and look at; towers, battle arenas, etc….maybe gothic-styled buildings. anyways, yea dueling is the topic, but the idea was something completely different, which COULD be implemented onto dueling. howtoreadingcomprehensionbasics101?