[Suggestion] Good spot for Snow Truffle farm

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tekoneiric.6817

Tekoneiric.6817

The raised area with the trees on Frostgorge Sound by where the Claw of Jormag event happens would make a great spot for a snow truffle farm. Pull back the invisible barrier and drop a tight grouping of snow truffle nodes. Throw in a champ grawl to keep an eye on it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

My home instance would be a great spot for a snow truffle farm as well

just sayin´

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

just sayin´

heh I could just imagine what would happen to the price of those nodes if they increased/remove the limit on how many you can have in your home instance. space would not be an issue since they could make it work like the guild nodes where they just provide additional gather attempts

it has the added benefit for making the black lion keys potentially much more valuable too

Posted by: Black Iris Flowers.3418

Black Iris Flowers.3418

just sayin´

heh I could just imagine what would happen to the price of those nodes if they increased/remove the limit on how many you can have in your home instance. space would not be an issue since they could make it work like the guild nodes where they just provide additional gather attempts

it has the added benefit for making the black lion keys potentially much more valuable too

Please Anet let this become a thing!