[Suggestion] Guild hall jumping puzzle chest

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: steffen.4317

steffen.4317

I guess i am not the only one building jumping puzzles inside the guild hall. #flyingpumpkin #selfmadeSAB

so here is my suggestion:

1. implement a Npc similar to the Guild Treasurer, where u can put items inside a storage, without allowing people to take stuff back.
  2. implement a jumping puzzle chest as a decoration, which rewards you with a random Item from the storage of the new Npc.

So u can do a jumping puzzle competition with actual reward in ur guild hall. i would really enjoy this and hope to see this or something similar in future patches

edit: our guild hall isnt high level yet (lvl 11 or so). Please forgive me if this is part of a future upgrade.

Posted by: Wenobaska.6915

Wenobaska.6915

I Agree people such as myself are starting to build JP in the guild hall. some kinda chest we could do to reward people with in a JP race or something like that. would be nice. and sure members would enjoy that also

Posted by: MrWubzy.3587

MrWubzy.3587

I’d be all for it if it couldn’t be exploited in some way. It’d sure be a nice way to get your guildmates into JPs.

| Biyx [Guardian] ; Aika Vonelli [Ranger] |
| Proud roleplayer! |
| Biyx’s All-For-Nothing Challenge |

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

I’d be all for it if it couldn’t be exploited in some way. It’d sure be a nice way to get your guildmates into JPs.

Well you would have to fill the chests up yourself I recon.