[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EARL.8312

EARL.8312

Things I would Love to see in Gw2 this year

1. Unlimited Items in Hero panel- Put a tab in hero panel that allows you to withdraw Unlimited Salvage/Gathering tools and other unlimited items to be implemented in the future so you don’t need to go to bank and get your acc. bound unli-tool which is frustrating. And this is great for player who love and have many alts.

2. Traits Page- Allows you to save your trait, can be bought in gem store so you can set different trait build which may come in handy in different situation. You can buy multiple pages(like how we buy inventory and bank slot)

3. In-game world boss, temple timer

4. LFG Matchmaking version(not really necessary)- Instead of posting/joining. The system will automatically match you to the players with the almost same AP point with you.

5. Ascended quality Sigil/Runes- this sigil/rune have no stat and only gain stat base on sigil/rune you infuse to them. You can infuse multiple sigils/runes to them but can only use 1 stat at a time like a normal rune/sigil would but you can change the stats when out of combat(like how legendaries can change stats)

6. Of course… new legendaries and precursor crafting, pvp legendaries

7. Better Living Story- As an anime lover, I would like to see a living story which revolves around new protagonist and his/her adventure on tyria, making friends,comrades,rivals different villains, like villain that will became friends with the protagonist, villain that actually good, and a villain that would makes us rage. A good plot with some drama,comedy or even love story + some cool mechanics, encounters, achievements you want to enter into the game would be enough to make players attracted to the living story(asides from achievement points it gives). I don’t know if someone would agree with me in this one though..

8. Rework some dungeons make new dungeons or replace paths

9. New PvP game modes, like capture the flag, death-match, last man stands, defend ur base, jumping puzzle race etc.

10. New PvP announcer- new announcer voice or announcer voice pack that can be bought in gemstore. Announcer now have 3(or more) different tone of each line so it won’t be annoying if the same dialogue has said consecutively. Announce when a player is killed,revived or even stomp-interrupt(“DENIED”). I honestly would love to hear “first blood, double kill, triple kill, rampage, dominating, godlike, LEGENDARY” I know it’s not original though but it’s nice to hear something when you kill someone to make you feel rewarding right?

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

1. Don’t really get what you are asking for on this… some kinda account based hero panel?

2. Trait templates that can be saved is a fairly good idea.

3. Could be handy, but where to put it? Don’t want more screen clutter.

4. I think making the current version work is priority, but further up the road ways to expand on the LFG tool is not unreasonable.

5. No opinion.

6. Definitely for that. I would love a different shortbow among other things.

7. I don’t particularly agree with your idea for this. You/Me the player is the hero (even if we’re not supreme leader or npc’s seem to forget us. Living story could definitely become better, but what “better” is, may vary greatly.

8. I am all for new dungeons, and would not mind minor updates on current dungeons… to some extend. But replacing paths? No. All paths should, add don’t remove or replace.

9. I don’t PvP and never will, but I am not against those that do like PvP to have more variety.

10. Eh no opinion.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Automating the lfg is a bad idea.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

Posted by: MrRuin.9740

MrRuin.9740

4. LFG Matchmaking version(not really necessary)- Instead of posting/joining. The system will automatically match you to the players with the almost same AP point with you.

Whats the point of this? Achievement points has no meaning whatsoever when it comes to dungeons or any case that you would need a party.
Achievement points show how well you have been able to grind the living story and do things like JP’s. A player can easily have thousands of AP’s and never have set foot in any dungeon.

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

1. Don’t really get what you are asking for on this… some kinda account based hero panel?

He mean slot for unlimited pick,axe and sickle so if you dont need to deposit them into bank if you want to use them on alt.
Somehow i agree with this, maybe make it like skins from achivement chest, but players would spend less for those items on TP, so forget it.

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

EARL.8312

Automating the lfg is a bad idea.

Whats the point of this? Achievement points has no meaning whatsoever when it comes to dungeons or any case that you would need a party.
Achievement points show how well you have been able to grind the living story and do things like JP’s. A player can easily have thousands of AP’s and never have set foot in any dungeon.

I understand your point guys, that’s why i said “not really necessary” It just pop up on my mind when i remember my 1st time running into a dungeon or my road onto dungeon master title it’s hard to find teammate that’s willingly teach you or also newbie that want to explore the dungeon with you or something like that, because nowadays some elitist will kick newbies that doesn’t know what to do YET. I’m not referring to all of course. But sometimes it happens and giving bad impression to newbies. I’m not saying replace the current lfg either. It’s just “Match me with teammate” button in the corner. Since we don’t have MMR in Pve. Matchmaking will be based on AP or total hours played them game(?)

Well that’s a lot of work so I’m not hoping either, I just want to express whats on my mind.

[Suggestion] Gw2 2014

EARL.8312

He mean slot for unlimited pick,axe and sickle so if you dont need to deposit them into bank if you want to use them on alt.
Somehow i agree with this, maybe make it like skins from achivement chest, but players would spend less for those items on TP, so forget it.

You’re exactly correct. i wouldn’t mind if they made the gem price high. If they made this true those will be in my must buy list because of its cost effectiveness. But in they’re current state i don’t see reason why i will buy them yet because i love playing from alt to alt and this will be annoying. It’s good if i have dedicated character for gathering/salvaging but…