Suggestion: Implement Birthday Finisher Sword

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Today my Main Character become 3 years old and I saw what the unique Birthday finisher is…

It hit me directly like like a truck, that it is an absolute must that I think, every character who becomes 3 years old should not get that Birthday Finisher, but also the awesome looking shining sword that pierce through our enemies as we finish them off actually as a SWORD SKIN for our weapons

Its such a beautiful looking 1h golden shining sword of light that I absolutely need to have (for my Main Character, but especialyl also for my FSN Cosplay Saber, as its by far a superior looking weapon when it comes to sword skins that look similar like FSN’s Excalibur with the second best option being Infinite Light so far imo, but this design just tops it absolutely

SO please, the skin is already there, its absolutely no big deal of effort or any kind of huge work for you Anet.
But just implement that sword design also as Sword Skin for 3 year old Characters as Birthday Present.

Pretty PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEE <3

Attachments:

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Orpheal.8263

Bump.

Seriously no one else here, who would like to have this awesome skin actually also as a useable sword skin ???

This cant be !!

Posted by: WEXXES.2378

WEXXES.2378

Coming soon to a BLT near you!

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Looks like a 2000 gem sword to me.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Orpheal.8263

I don’t care if they put it in as BLT stuff for gems.. I just need to have this as ingame sword skin. <3
But better owuld it be naturally for everyone, if they could make it just retroacrtively a birthday present for 3 year old characters as part of the birthday gift, so that we don’t strike our enemies with it as a Finisher, but also with it with actually our equipped weapon ^^

Shouldt be big effort to implement it, because the skin is already there, its just reusing textures ect. what is already there and puttign it intobthe game as sword skin for our equippable sword weapons so that we can actualyl also wield this nice looking sword ingame self ^^

Now it is only onto us to show anet that the community wants this also too (and not only me ^^) to let them see, that theres a big demand behind this and chances should become better, that it actually gets implemented (and when it is just only as gemstore item, I don’t care)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I don’t know why you keep bringing up the 3rd year birthday. It would be most unlikely for them to redo that birthday when so many have already had it. If they were going to make it a birthday present, the next year’s would be more likely. If not that, then a gemstore sword.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Orpheal.8263

i brign it up, because that sword design is actually part of the birthday finisher you receive as 3rd birthday..

So why should they add this as a 4th year birthday gift is beyond me, when that design was already part of the 3rd year birthday and should in my opinion due to this be either also part of that retroactively, or a gemstore sword.

However, puttign it as 4th year birthday gift would give them naturally an easy option for next year instead of having to brainstorm over something new and different