Suggestion: Improve Item Logistics

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

There are alot of Items, which I’d love to see gettign rid of from my Inventory and my Account Stowage to free up space there, because those Items should be logistically better placed into the Material Stowage or into the Currency Wallet

Here we go

• Blade Shards > Turn them into a stowable Material
  • Geodes > Put them into the Currency Wallet
  • Bandit Crests > Put them into the Currency Wallet
  • Boosters > Put them into a new own Booster Section into the Account Stowage
  • Toys/Tonics >Turn them into accountbound usable items, that you can choose from the Hero Menu, like Finishers (an option below Finishers > Toys & Tonics), double clicking them there lets your Character use them, clicking on the Green Button left on the Skill Bar stow them away again, this way those Items, like Balloons, Tonics ect. don’t garbage our inventory full.
    This way item logistics get improved, because then you can easily use those items, without having to switch them always via the Account Stowage from Character A to B and you have more space in Inventory!! Win:Win
  • Sigils > Turn them into a stowable Material with an own Section (at least Superior )
  • Runes > Turn them into a stowable Material with an own Section (at least Superior)
  • Upgrades > Turn them into stowable Materials with an own Section
  • Crystals > Turn them into a stowable Material
  • Philosophers Stones > Turn them into a stowable Material
  • Mystic Forge Stones > Put them into the Currency Wallet
  • Gifts > Turn them into stowable Materials with an own Section
  • Buff Food/Potions > Add into the Skill Bar UI Slots for those Items to use them on Double Click and add a Right Click option on Buff Food/Potions to put them into these Slots as Quick Use, so that we can use those items, without having to open the inventory.
  • Let the Mystic Forge turn 4 Stacks of 250 Bloodstone Dust/ Empyreal Fragments/ Dragonite Ore into a various amount of their refined Materials, without having to pay Money/Obsidian Shards, or randomly get rares/exotics out of this trade or other things like T6 Materials

Thats it for now, if anyone else has other items in mind, that need some logistical improvements, then feel free to list them up here

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Orpheal.8263

No one any thoughts about this ?

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Works for me.
/15 char

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

No one any thoughts about this ?

no, because there’s nothing to say against this idea. improves qol and frees up storage space. why weren’t some things integrated into the bank/wallet system in the first place? no idea, looking for logic at anet is like looking for marbles on the moon. you can’t say for sure there are none, but it’s highly improbable.

Posted by: Shalloe.4867

Shalloe.4867

would be nice to see.

Not too sure about rune and sigil storage some of the more used runes/sigils are expensive enough adding them to storage would probably encourage more people to save them lowering supply increasing there prices

Orpheal.8263

hmm, nice to hear, I guess, I might maybe have overseen some items, which could get improved in the same way

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Well, the currency ones have been suggested before, although I have to point out mystic stones shouldn’t go to the wallet, it should go to collectables.

Posted by: Acinonyx Rex.8609

Acinonyx Rex.8609

Gathering tools slots should be account bound. When you equip an infinite tools every character should be able to use it simultaneously. Until then, I won’t buy any of them.
Oh, and get rid of gathering tools level limitation, make them all orichalchum level, because, you know, it’s very confusing for new players, and very frustating for old players.

Posted by: Lady Elvea.2847

Lady Elvea.2847

Gathering tools as an account bound wallet type thing yes plskthxbai.

Maybe then I’d even feel inclined to buy one of those infinite things. As an altoholic they’re just not appealing AT ALL right now.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

Gathering tools as an account bound wallet type thing yes plskthxbai.

Maybe then I’d even feel inclined to buy one of those infinite things. As an altoholic they’re just not appealing AT ALL right now.

It’s not that difficult dropping them off at the bank for the next character, however a QoL improvement would not be a bad thing at all.