[Suggestion] Make us happy on 3rd anniversary

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

So, soon there will be the 3rd Anniversary of Guild Wars 2. I’m really proud to already have my title “Veteran” and I already bought the Ultimate Edition for HoT, because I do really enjoy this game and I want to support it.

But I can understand the frustration of some players and I can understand that you, Anet Team and Devs are overwhelmed about these topics here, on Reddit, on Facebook page, on Twitter. It’s not easy to resist and it must be really stressful for both parts to feel “non understood” by eachothers. We players are “free” to explode, some even raged (that was the worst moment I could say, in all GW2 history), but you are -unfortunately- forced to be kind even if they slaps you in the face.

Since the main problems starts not because the price of the Expansion but cause Veterans feel offended to not receive any kind of gift or present etc, why don’t you (Anet Team and Devs) think about a special gift for the 3rd Anniversary?
I’m sure that something useful would be great, like gems or a special armor design, a special item, something that could let us feel special and feel that you actually care about us even if we are not new players.

Anniversary should be a great opportunity for you Anet to let your playerbase -that is actually raging pretty much everywhere- to trust you and believe that we are not only “numbers” for you (even tho I still think you’re giving us fantastic blogposts and POI lately, and we probably have to discover A LOT more about expansion).

It can be a compromise, but I do really hope this message will reach you.

Spread the Love for the game and enjoy it, every time

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

This is a hidden expansion price thread. Beware

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Yup another entitled player thinking they deserve more than we are getting.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

One level 20 scroll. One celebration booster. One item: other, soulbound: for each and every char that reaches its 3rd birthday.

There. You happy now?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

Yup another entitled player thinking they deserve more than we are getting.

Unfortunately for you I NEVER partecipated in those kind of topics and I always defended Arenanet point of view. For me, 50$ are ok, not getting a gift is ok. I’m speaking for all the people that are so upset to not be able to suggest practice things that can be available (character slots etc, I don’t think Anet can change this thing by its own) and also I’m quite sad because lots of my guildies will not buy the expansions because well, they have their opinion and I cannot change their point of view.

BUT

Arenanet can think about it, and can give these people a chance to step back on their bad thoughts about the company and let these player come back to play this game.

I want my friends back. That’s all I care.

Posted by: asterix.9614

asterix.9614

OP has a very valid idea.

How is this a “hidden” expansion price thread lol, I am on the same boat that £34.99 is a reasonable price for expansion but if “veteran” players want to feel special then some form of reward excluding the normal stuff given in yearly anniversary of a character would be relatively well received by veteran players….

I am playing that game where the floor is made out of lava, imma stuck in bed