[Suggestion] Massive Clicking.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

Anet, it could be good to prevent/avoid massive clicking (r.i.p my mouse), for accumulated chests and Essense of Luck, like for i.e: Right click, having an option to consume/open it all.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I was grinding once again opening ToT Bags.. My finger and hand is sore, haha. I would give anything to have a feature or something that enables us to mass-click or open stacks of things.

Posted by: Chuck.8196

Chuck.8196

This topic has been brought up countless times already. Set mouse scroll to click.

a·chieve·ment – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
re·ward – a thing given in recognition of one’s service, effort, or achievement
en·ti·tle·ment – the belief one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

Posted by: pupi.2465

pupi.2465

This topic has been brought up countless times already. Set mouse scroll to click.

i dont get you.

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Chuck that can’t be done in game

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

There is an option in:
Windows Ease of Access Center >Make the keyboard easier to use > Turn on mousekeys

It will allow you to double click with a single click on numpad keys.
It can be toggled on/off easily, so if you use numpad for gw2 keymapping, it wont be an issue.

I would also love an option to open an entire stack at once, but untill we get that this is a big improvement from spamming your mouse btns.