[Suggestion]: Memento case for Home Instance

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

I want to first thank ArenaNet for their recent work on growing our home instance. I remember when they first talked about it changing to reflect our adventures over time, and it’s nice to see that starting to happen with things like the obelisk shard and gift tree.

There are a bunch of memento gizmos, however, that would fit great in our home instance. Things like the Zephyr kite, jubilee balloon, flames of Kryta, Sanctum model, Marjory’s journal and even the orphan’s letter are too plentiful to carry around, eat up precious bank storage, but are kinda painful to junk.

It’d be great to have something like the Hall of Monuments from GW1 inside our home instance where we could go and choose to “dedicate” these gizmos. A copy would appear in the memento case, and we’d be free to delete the original item.

Since most of them have an effect, it’d also be nice if we could interact to have a copy of the memento placed back in our inventory, for those moments when we feel like running around the undead wastes of Orr with a cheery balloon bobbing along behind us.

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I want a statue of each of my 9 characters killing Zhatain and I do not want to see a statue of that leech Trahearne anywhere near my home instance.

Theftwind (HoD)

Posted by: niea.7504

niea.7504

I think it’d be neat if your minis would populate your home instance and do their thing.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Kinda reminds me of the trophy case from Zork