[Suggestion] Modding community.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ZanchinFissure.7981

ZanchinFissure.7981

Revealing armour, why is there not enough of it? Sure there are some armours with enormous amounts of cleavage and open chest action, even side action.. just not enough I say. I realize maybe the topic is a little on the touch and go here, but since the skins are already implemented and ingame, it’s fair to talk about it.

Could there be a modding community that makes quality skins for the game? Wildstar has one and it’s great from what I hear. We’re always waiting on Anet developers to throw things on the gem market.. but it’s something a modding community could really get into. It might even popularize the game even more when it involves it’s fans that much more. Anet could remove questionable material by review things submitted and approving what they want.. but I’d like to see much more clothing and customizing looks.

When you play the game after so long, you know all the skins and the looks. I would really like to see ALOT more skins, which I believe can only happen with an integrated modding community like many other successful games have done.

Edit: It could be good for weapons too. People complain about the lack of Legendary weapons. All the weapon types are covered, what people want are different skins for them. A necro leaving behind bronie rainbows in his footsteps isn’t that cool or intimidating. Weapon model scaling would be EPIC aswell since many issues isn’t what’s not available, but how big or small the equipment is. I have a sword I really like, but if it was only a bit bigger it would be better!

(edited by ZanchinFissure.7981)

Posted by: Schwarzseher.9873

Schwarzseher.9873

We are asking for this for a long time. Pls make it happen, until now we have very few armor styles that look somehow very similar. I know that there are a llot of talented and creative people on this forum who are just waiting to design armors/weapons for this game.

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Planetside 2 has a similar thing going on

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Revealing armor should count as being naked (=0 stats).

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

While I’m sure that we’d get some lovely skins from this, I also see a gateway of terrible, terrible things being allowed into the game.