[Suggestion] Off hand empty skills

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: karakurt.8690

karakurt.8690

What if professions have off hand empty skills? Think what can warrior do : a head toss a little daze and hold neck small immobilize like racial skills fair enough ones and for other professions just name it.This can be nice addition.

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

What if professions have off hand empty skills? Think what can warrior do : a head toss a little daze and hold neck small immobilize like racial skills fair enough ones and for other professions just name it.This can be nice addition.

disappointed you went immediately to warrior but yeah, cool idea.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

karakurt.8690

Yeah I just gave warrior as an example but I saw that in my dream my warrior has that skills and post forums Side effects after playing much gw2 and sleep after that.
This idea can be seem as trash addition but if happens there won’t be any negative effects I think.

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

It’d be really awesome if we could use utilities in these slots. Not every build would use that but I’m certain it’d open a lot of new stuff to play around with.

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

Posted by: MChuzzlewit.5178

MChuzzlewit.5178

In case you didn’t already know the thief profession already has a skill set for having no off-hand weapon equipped. Guess how many thieves run without an off-hand weapon?

Posted by: Me Games Ma.8426

Me Games Ma.8426

In case you didn’t already know the thief profession already has a skill set for having no off-hand weapon equipped. Guess how many thieves run without an off-hand weapon?

Only skill 3 changes with the equiped offhand weapon because it’s one of the thieves mechanics. Skill 4 and 5 are still empty slots.

Mindblossom – Sylvari – Mesmer – Jumpingpuzzler
Equinox [EqnX]
Riverside[DE]

Posted by: JerryMain.4371

JerryMain.4371

I like this idea but it should hold for all weapon slots also primary. After all we can fight with fisticuffs. Not really sure how to handle the stats, maybe give basic stats if nothing is equiped and if ‘gloves’ are used you can get e.g. rare or legendary (requires legendary gloves ^^) stats. Just some of my thoughts to this topic

The Only One [One] – Piken Square

Posted by: Nerelith.7360

Nerelith.7360

While true, but all that does is give them a crap 3rd skill that in no way makes up for the loss of the 3 skills from the offhand weapon.

But I think the idea is, … use a main hand weapon with 3 skills, give up the 2 from the offhand, and be able to replace these with utility skills.

I could get behind this. Would really open the game up for theory crafting.

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

karakurt.8690

It’d be really awesome if we could use utilities in these slots. Not every build would use that but I’m certain it’d open a lot of new stuff to play around with.

That would be very good.I think most of people start to use utilities instead of off hand weapon.

Posted by: Hayashi.3416

Hayashi.3416

Pistol engineer with 2 gadgets and 3 kits?

I smell ungodly OPdom.