Suggestion: Put Asuras on a pillar!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Banankungen.2130

Banankungen.2130

In the character selection screen all your characters are shown and its always nice to see how beautiful your characters are just before i login.. But the kitten Asuras.. Currently got 2 of them at 80 and just before logging in on them i can’t see kitten.. Why is this you may ask? Cause all my others characters faces are in the way! Wouldn’t it be awesome to have the Asuras put on a little pillar or something in the character select screen so that I can enjoy their looks as much as every other race? Right now i can only admire the top part, but it would be lovely to see the rest too!

Am I the only one who has noticed this as a “problem”? I have been searching the forums and not found a similar request/complaint..

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

Short people problems…
Tbh: I’ve never noticed but I wouldn’t be bothered by this.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Never noticed, but then I don’t spend much time on the character select screen.

Solution: Play more in game as Asura and examine the gloriousness that is Asura there.

Posted by: Moosah.3809

Moosah.3809

Yes please! I was literally thinking the same thing when I logged in this morning.

Intel Core i7 4770K 4.4GHz | ASUS Z87 PRO | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz |
eVGA Nvidia Geforce 980Ti 6GB GDDR5 | Creative Soundblaster Z Sound Card | Samsung
512GB 850 SSD | OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SSD | Antec TruPower Quattro 1200 Watt PSU

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You can toggle off the UI to get a fuller view. The problem is that also toggles off your cursor control so you can’t spin the character except while the other alt face boxes are showing.

Posted by: tekfan.3179

tekfan.3179

I’d rather have some decent, non-toe-clipping boots for my asura-characters, instead of putting work into a pillar for the select-screen.

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

And then set the pillar on fire? Great idea!

Posted by: Vincent.7452

Vincent.7452

I’d rather have some decent, non-toe-clipping boots for my asura-characters, instead of putting work into a pillar for the select-screen.

This is probably the reason why you can’t see their feet on the character selection screen!