[Suggestion] Ranger pets appear in guild hall

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Svennis.3852

Svennis.3852

Was just thinking it’d be really awesome to find my pets dispersed throughout the Gilded Hollow, chilling in some random corner or swimming around in the water.

That kind of feature could be purely optional, maybe even a decoration of sorts. I just think it’d be neat and add some nice ambiance to the hall!

Home instance might also be an option since it’s more personal than the guild hall and you don’t share it, but the halls are so expansive it’d be cool to fill them with some wildlife.

Another idea is potentially including upgrades to add wildlife to the halls, or stock the waters with fish.

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Even a smaller guild with just 2 rangers could add up to 90 pets. What about the 40 some aquatic pets? Where would they go?
Personally, I would rather see them in the personal home Instance, but maybe both could work.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Imagine what a zoo it would be if your guild has 100+ rangers.

I’m not cleaning that mess up!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Svennis.3852

It could be a matter of simply limiting the number of pets that can appear altogether [only x # of these decorations at any one time]. I think there are ways to make it work without over cluttering, because yeah it could get too crazy for a big guild.

And again, there’s the option of forgoing ranger pets and simply allow for general npc wildlife to be dispersed sporadically throughout the hall.

Posted by: Mustbeghosts.7043

Mustbeghosts.7043

I like this idea! It could work like the Zaishen Menagerie, maybe. You can unlock them somehow and a little collection of them can appear some wherein the hall (maybe with babies, too!) But they can only be unlocked once so the hall isn’t overridden with them.

Svennis.3852

I like this idea! It could work like the Zaishen Menagerie, maybe. You can unlock them somehow and a little collection of them can appear some wherein the hall (maybe with babies, too!) But they can only be unlocked once so the hall isn’t overridden with them.

Thats a great spin on the idea! Totally one way this could work.

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Even a smaller guild with just 2 rangers could add up to 90 pets. What about the 40 some aquatic pets? Where would they go?
Personally, I would rather see them in the personal home Instance, but maybe both could work.

Just limit it to one of each type. As for the aquatic pets – a giant fish tank should do the trick. Make the pets fight each other every now and then as well – would bring more life to the guild hall / home instance.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user