[Suggestion] Remove guild banner confirm window

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

The confirmation window that just says ‘here, enjoy this from our guild’ doesn’t need to be in the game, it adds nothing but a slight inconvenience – it doesn’t tell me what guild put it there, who placed it, anything but some generic sentence.
Guild Banners are usually placed in such a way as to require you to interact with the window just to interact with ANYTHING else including another banner which are usually placed in groups of 3 or 4 (excluding the hero banner but we can’t all afford those).

When placed 5 steps away from each other the window goes away by itself just before you get to the next banner.

We all know we interacted with it, there’s an icon on my bar that says so and if we make a mistake and forget to ‘F’ one we can easily check which one we missed.

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

I like it.

15char…

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Yeap, either show the full name of the guild and the name of the “sponsor”, or remove the window altogether. It’s annoying to mouse-select several banners while moving back to closing the window every time.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: Necrotic.7820

Necrotic.7820

+1

I personally wouldn’t mind seeing more info in the pop-up, but if it’s not going to be there then ditch it completely.