[Suggestion] Requesting Sunrise Refund

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

I got sunrise before they nerfed warrior, and greatsword into the floor. Since its completly unviable now, and has been nerfed for a while, I dont have any use for GS anymore. Also, the buffed classes dont use greatsword. So when I bought it, I had no idea that it would be a useless weapon that I cant use because Id be doing myself a disservice by running a horrible weapon.

So since it went from Best to Worst, I have no reason to wield it. I dont know what I can do with it now besides get a new one and I dont feel like I should have too, at least let us savlage the gifts back from legendaries, but maybe no the pre?

Id be happy with all my gifts back minus my Dawn. So id just have to buy a new precursor for my next legend.

Posted by: BigfootArisen.6509

BigfootArisen.6509

This is pretty thinly veiled, sir.

Posted by: Trantzz.4160

Trantzz.4160

Did you try " pressing 2 to win"?

Even after the “nerf” this still works!

O.o

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

I know that feel. I tried to get a refund for my TV once. I used it for about an year, but now I don’t like the shows that aired.

Glorious Human Master Race

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Now i should use only axe/mace?

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

You have heared that your legendary will get accountbound with the patch, so you can simply move it to your guardian or mesmer if you want ?

Else .. that was one of the reasons i never bothered with Legendarys, since i often change the character i like the most, and i also played GS long time, made Vision of Mist for that char, and at some point simply liked axes much more, and was happy that it was “only” a Vision that takes dust now in my invisible box

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

(edited by Beldin.5498)

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Id be happy with all my gifts back minus my Dawn. So id just have to buy a new precursor for my next legend.

Why do you need a new greatsword based legendary if you say there is no reason anymore to use it ?

You have heared that your legendary will get accountbound with the patch, so you can simply move it to your guardian or mesmer if you want ?

You Fell For it. Guess someone had to.

Btw can I also have a refund for my 2nd immobulus? I would also graciously accept the 250 giant eyes that have since quadrupled in price.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Beldin.5498

Btw can I also have a refund for my 2nd immobulus? I would also graciously accept the 250 giant eyes that have since quadrupled in price.

Yeah .. i want also refunds for my 3 Jormags Breaths, 2 Reaver of the Mists, 3 Zodiac Longbows .. and of course for all the stuff i sold at the AH not for the highest possible price and that i bought for more than the lowest price

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.

Posted by: bri.2359

bri.2359

April Fool’s was 15 days ago …

Lvl 80’s: Ranger; Guardian; Mesmer; Necromancer; Thief
Gandara Megaserver

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’m sorry exactly when did they nerf warrior to even the odds because the last video I saw of a warrior running Arah solo was just a couple of months ago. Seriously. It’s got a LONG LONG way to go to be on the same level as Engineer for example especially in PVE.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Chilli.2976

Chilli.2976

I got sunrise before they nerfed warrior, and greatsword into the floor. Since its completly unviable now, and has been nerfed for a while, I dont have any use for GS anymore. Also, the buffed classes dont use greatsword. So when I bought it, I had no idea that it would be a useless weapon that I cant use because Id be doing myself a disservice by running a horrible weapon.

So since it went from Best to Worst, I have no reason to wield it. I dont know what I can do with it now besides get a new one and I dont feel like I should have too, at least let us savlage the gifts back from legendaries, but maybe no the pre?

So, lets think this through..

Lets say you go to a store IRL, buy an iPad and the warranty lasts for 6 months. The 6 months are now over therefore you can’t get it fixed/replaced for free.

The same goes for your legendary.

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

WOW Warriors nerfed? How so?

‘WAHHH!! I can press one skill and OP everyone!’

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

I know I posted this several times already, but do people actually read their own posts?
DIVA

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

So since it went from Best to Worst, I have no reason to wield it.

Not even to comment on the outrageous suggestion/request, as I’m pretty sure this is a troll post otherwise humanity will have sunk a bit lower in my scoreboard…
Warrior being nerfed to the ground? If warriors have been subject to changes recently those were only buffs, the only nerf they’re getting is coming tonight and it will hardly be noticeable.
And you basically admitted to play whichever class is dominant at any given time so now I’m wondering why did I bother replying to a thread opened by a FOTM bandwagoner, but if you feel warrior has become obsolete I suggest you quit the game entirely cause you won’t like what you find if you reroll a different class.

Posted by: Magnus Godrik.5841

Magnus Godrik.5841

Since we are demanding refunds. Can I get my gems back for all the stuff I bought at full price when it got discounted such as the digital deluxe and skins I acquired through the years

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

Oh, I get it. He’ll have the infinite skins for his legendary after today’s update, and he wants to make another for the price of a precurser. Smart…

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

at least let us savlage the gifts back from legendaries, but maybe no the pre?

no is language english the hard?

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Not from gemstore. Not from gemstore. Not from gemstore. Not from gemstore.

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

“Unviable” to any warrior in any game means “I don’t do number 1 DPS. I now do number 2.”

Should the game change or should you?

Lilith Ajit.6173

I find 2 things funny: people still think warriors are #1 DPS and that people think the OP isn’t making a parody post.

I’m begging you all. Please look at this post more closely.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Beldin.5498

I find 2 things funny: people still think warriors are #1 DPS and that people think the OP isn’t making a parody post.

The sad thing is, i really don’t think its a parody post since normally you use at least some irony or sarcasm in that, and that post really sounds if that person believes what he/she wrotes.

Else its however a very very bad parody

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

what I just read? ppl keep blowing my mind

Lilith Ajit.6173

The sad thing is, i really don’t think its a parody post since normally you use at least some irony or sarcasm in that, and that post really sounds if that person believes what he/she wrotes.

Else its however a very very bad parody

Given what I’ve seen of this particular poster over the past… iunno. 3 months? It is probably more than likely most definitely a parody post.

[ARES]

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

I’m begging you all. Please look at this post more closely.

Hanlon’s Razor comes to mind.

Beldin.5498

Given what I’ve seen of this particular poster over the past… iunno. 3 months? It is probably more than likely most definitely a parody post.

Ok .. haven’t watched his history. Else when i see for what people all want refunds, that post sounds simply like one more of those absurd posts to me

Posted by: Deinos Elessar.6789

Deinos Elessar.6789

Funny guy!
He’s joking right? RIGHT?

Attachments:

Server: Piken Square
Guild: Cavalieri Del Destino [CDD]
Guild Site: http://www.cavalierideldestino.com/