[Suggestion] Toxic Events

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Allelya.6830

Allelya.6830

For the love of Master Bronk!
Can we PLEASE be done with Toxic Events? NO ONE DOES THEM! NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM!

I am beggin’ ya’ here!

:’(

Delvien – d/d Elementalist – Gates of Madness

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

It’s probably time to spice them up and make them more relevant again. Adding a few Mordy-wolves might help~

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Allelya.6830

It’s probably time to spice them up and make them more relevant again. Adding a few Mordy-wolves might help~

They’re a pain in my tushy when completing zones because they’re right on top of areas I need to get to/through and I can’t solo them.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I do them because they reward 8s on completion through that Pristine Toxic Spore Sample.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

They’re a pain in my tushy when completing zones because they’re right on top of areas I need to get to/through and I can’t solo them.

I hear ya there. I can solo some of them, but the doofus Asura in the vigil suit is a guaranteed fail. Not that the Toxic Alliance made sense, anyway. Krait and Nightmare Court? :\

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

If they would spice it up and make it a Meta maybe we would..

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I’m fine with them still being there since they give you more Pristine Toxic Spres, but they could stand to be dropped down from group events to solo events just due to how many they are and where they’re placed, I think.

Allelya.6830

I’m fine with them still being there since they give you more Pristine Toxic Spres, but they could stand to be dropped down from group events to solo events just due to how many they are and where they’re placed, I think.

Not a bad idea. I’d be ok with this.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I care about them. I’d like to see more of the aftermath of what happened to them rather than just abandoned – this particular alliance was a part of season 1 I found interesting.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

They’re unlikely to go away.

Why?

1. People complained about not having enough permanent content during Season 1. This was the result. Not bad, I say!
  2. This is the one and only source of new Pristine Toxic Spores. Aside from I think one or two batches that can be harvested for 1 spore out of 3-4 harvesting nodes.
Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

They’re unlikely to go away.

Why?

1. People complained about not having enough permanent content during Season 1. This was the result. Not bad, I say!
  2. This is the one and only source of new Pristine Toxic Spores. Aside from I think one or two batches that can be harvested for 1 spore out of 3-4 harvesting nodes.

I want the best part of those events to stay, not the side dish…