[Suggestion] Veteran (Hot preorder)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

This topic is pretty interesting, on one hand it’s very nice of A-net to give the veteran players a character slot for preordering ANY version of HOT, on the other hand, it was deceptive marketing to not advertise that was going to happen and sell the deluxe and ultimate editions with a character slot as one of the biggest selling points. A-net has known for some time that players were really hoping for a character slot with hot, (large post on this in the hot section) So it’s pretty easy to see why they went with a slot as a bonus for deluxe/ultimate purchasers.

My suggestion… Why not give 800 Gems as the reward for veteran players who preorder any version of HOT? If you are one of the people that wants two extra character slots take those gems and buy it. ( Curious to see how many people who are saying “I want two” would actually do that). If you don’t need/want two slots for hots release, use the 800 gems (1 char slot value on something else)

Seems like a much better, and easier solution then the current idea.

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Can’t tell if serious, but…

You should post this in the cess pool that is https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestion-Extra-Toon-Slot-is-nice-but/page/3#post5190943

Anything anyone has to say on the matter is in there.

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

The reason I posted it here is because said other post is a cess pool. Also the suggestion is different then the one listed there.

Hes asking for a gem refund for those who purchased the deluxe/ultimate. I’m suggesting that the character slots that have not even been handed out yet be changed to be gems for ALL pre-orders.