[Suggestion] World Completion for LS Maps

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: gamerinachair.4057

gamerinachair.4057

So, after doing some searching, haven’t found a topic like this already made. Plus, since when did ANet get rid of the suggestions category? Anyways, on to the suggestion.

I have constantly debated with my friends and guild-mates in-game whether or not they should add the LS maps (Southsun Cove, Dry Top, The Silverwastes) to World Completion. During said debates, there was always an issue that was raised each and every time; why should they make people do more work than the people that got World Completion to 100% already, just to have the same rewards? It makes sense that More Work =/= Same Rewards. So, my suggestion, is that the LS maps have their own world completion. All it would basically be is another world completion graphic underneath/next to the already existing one, and instead of “World Completion” it would say “Living Story Maps Progress” or “Living Story Maps Completion”, and rewards for completing each map would be handed out the same way you would get them for completing other maps, but the total LS map completion reward would be handed out after you finish the LS season (i.e. complete all the chapters after the season ends, or AS it ends) and you have explored each map as needed. You obviously wouldn’t get a Gift of Exploration for it, so maybe have the reward for completing them all be something like 1 Exotic armor piece/weapon, 1 weapon/armor skin of your choice, and 3 gold (1 for each map I guess). That’s about all I can think of right now. What do you guys think?

“If we do not end war, war will end us.” -H.G. Wells

Posted by: Jedy.9247

Jedy.9247

New maps have an achievment system instead of world completion system . . .

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside