Suggestion for dev's

Suggestion for dev's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Saifon.9857

Saifon.9857

I’ve been looking for a suggestion area on this forum.. unless I is blind.. I see none.. so got 2 main suggestions.. think they are perfect to enhance gameplay

Monthly’s

Its too easy.. I mean.. its too quick.. they are done in like 2 days.. I get that you are trying to accommodate people that don’t play much.. but they are completely really easily.. u should make them a proper month’s worth… you have a monthly.. say.. kill 100 champs.. erm.. over a month.. make it a 1000 or something.. make it worth 4 weeks.. so I suggest.. expand monthly’s to make em worth a month of effort..

Laurel’s

Make these a little bit more available.. for example.. you should make a daily pvp and pve provide 2 separate laurel’s… make erm.. where.. if u have 5 dailys.. u get 1 laurel.. and your daily.. but if u complete like 10 of the suggested dailys.. u get 2 laurel’s…. also.. u should also allow pvp players to benefit from laurels.. currently.. there’s nothing in pvp that needs laurels.. so u should do something for the pvp’ers..

Thats all folks..

Thanks
S

(edited by Saifon.9857)

Suggestion for dev's

Posted by: Guardian.5142

Guardian.5142

Gated content is gated. Speeding it up makes it counter-productive to intended gatie-ness of said gate system. Forgive me, for I am first and foremost, a humble troll.

Ever forget to run your monthly till 4 days before end of month? I kinda like that I can power through some of it…

I’d like to see more things to buy with laurels. Cat tonic is the gift that keeps on meowing. I’d buy two if it turned other people into cats. Or mice. tasty… crunchity mice… : |

What did ANET do when the sheer mass of the event ZERG was too much for the server to support?
They had to SPAWN MORE OVERFLOWS!

Suggestion for dev's

Posted by: Bagel.4598

Bagel.4598

I’ve been looking for a suggestion area on this forum.. unless I is blind.. I see none.. so got 2 main suggestions.. think they are perfect to enhance gameplay

Monthly’s

Its too easy.. I mean.. its too quick.. they are done in like 2 days.. I get that you are trying to accommodate people that don’t play much.. but they are completely really easily.. u should make them a proper month’s worth… you have a monthly.. say.. kill 100 champs.. erm.. over a month.. make it a 1000 or something.. make it worth 4 weeks.. so I suggest.. expand monthly’s to make em worth a month of effort..

It’s done in 2 days by people who play a lot. It’s done in a month or not at all by those who don’t.
You destroyed your own suggestion with the reasoning behind monthlies being achievable in 2 days.
They way it is now it works for both types of player.
Why would you want to change that so it is even further unachievable to those less active in the attempt of making it more of a grind for those who aren’t?

Suggestion for dev's

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Monthly achievements are in a good place.
Yes a lot of people complete them quickly, but a lot of people also aren’t completing them at all, or need a lot of time to complete them.

Personally I’ve only done the Monthly 3 or 4 times, it just does’t happen in my natural playing so it’s something I have to actively work towards – and I’m a full time student so like any other students who play or people who work full time, I don’t always have time to sit there and grind through content.

Suggestion for dev's

Posted by: Saifon.9857

Saifon.9857

Montly’s

it’s called montly’s.. because it should take a month to do.. dont get me wrong.. the nice ease of it.. bam.. they done.. and for those that stuggle.. well.. play more guild wars.. I think thats the point.. but still.. they should make em more challenging….

I spend 2 or 3 hours on a weekend running some dungeons.. and pretty much 50% dungeons are done.. am like.. well.. wow.. thats too easy.. even for people that dont have the time.. monthlys seem too easy.. expand it a little… make it worth a fight..

its called monthly’s for a reason.. means u gotta be playing a good month to achieve.. and if u dont.. well.. means u not been playing.. make it a fail-able challenge.. don’t make monthlys easy.. .. dont get me wrong.. its an easy achievement.. I think a little too easy..

Suggestion for dev's

Posted by: Guardian.5142

Guardian.5142

Montly’s is called Montly’s because a guy named Montly owns the bar. I didn’t name him but I’d hold it against him personally if he called it Dave’s or Joe’s.

Monthly’s, by comparison, are monthly gated quests while dailies are daily gated quests. Gated content doesn’t care about your feelings. Gated content remains contently gated.

What did ANET do when the sheer mass of the event ZERG was too much for the server to support?
They had to SPAWN MORE OVERFLOWS!

Suggestion for dev's

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

ya i mean if you play a lot, there are other things to do beside monthly.

For people that play only a few. daily and monthly are pretty much the only few things they could do.