Suggestion for shoulder/glove customization

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lucent.8906

Lucent.8906

A lot of people (myself included) really like one side of certain asymmetric gloves/armors, but absolutely hate the other. What if a system was added where for gloves and shoulders, you could choose what style you want each side to be?

For example, for symmetric shoulders, the options for each side would be something like: “Hidden”, and “Option 1”, whereas for asymmetric shoulders the options would be: “Hidden”, “Option 1”, and “Option 2”. “Option 1” would be the design on the left shoulder and “Option 2” would be the design on the right shoulder, if they’re different. The same idea applies to gloves. This would be done in the wardrobe section, taking up 1 transmutation stone.

A picture is attached below showing what it could look like.

Some combinations will need to be blocked (the player can’t choose “hidden” for both sides).

Imo, this would open up a huge amount of customization for the game, without the need to make any new models. And for a game with so much emphasis on character customization, I think something like this would be a great addition.

Attachments:

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

I look forward to being able to get this as a .01% drop from Treasure Mushrooms in the future.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…