[Suggestion] more character models shapes

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Pockethole.5031

Pockethole.5031

For females: bigger butts, bigger breasts. fek your feminism, im woman irl ive been in bed with about 10 men and yes i want to be like a frikin niki minaj in the game. maybe im a bit of lesbian mind. but i want it, because all of them models are mostly something like a skinny walking skeleton.
asura females could have bigger chest and i mean chest, not breasts because i get the theme that they make eggs.

as for males… nothing to say, they are nearly perfect by far.

and for my final words. nobody start defending them gw2 designers now. im sick of it, and i can imagine what you would say in their defense. “we didnt want them too look like kitten, and want fat girls to escape the reality” well kitten i want fatter girls in gw2 not overtly fat, but at least WIDER PELVIS FOR FEMALES and bigger breasts.

my breasts are small, and i like to look at big breasts. who doesnt. and some men like small breasts, so i have zero problems.

bring new shapes right now, or im gonna scream!
not that you care anyway.

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

Norn males could really use some fixing, the muscular ones have the shoulder armors clip through the arms but the fatter ones have the hands clip through the skirts, you just can’t win with norns, they need to be redone.

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

I’d like an MMO where the “big” humanoid race actually has an option for female models that look muscular instead of slightly thick barbie.