[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Sub basement storage outside of normal storage for items that were never meant to clutter the bank or regular bags
Reusable Mini pet food leashes treats and cleaning supplies
Gold Nugget (wear as an accessory to gain more silver from mobs)
Watering Can (earn more plants from plant nodes)
Endless wood axe
Fishing poles and accessories (when added) (like the picnic basket, parasol, overall outfit, typically sea/pirate pets)
the Loot-a-rang (or something similar) I miss mine soooo much!
Race Change
Racial Main City Teleport Device
Guild Pet (vendor for karma items/tools/and salvage kits)
Multiple Armor/Weapon direct sets from the previous game
Moods (emotes that express moods when people enter the area or interact with you.)

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Posted by: Saki Asakura.6479

Saki Asakura.6479

I personally think adding more toy slot items for costume brawl would be nice. Right now, as far as I know, there’s only the ones you can get with costumes (ie: pan and sword) and the travel ones (drill and broom). I’d like to see more costume brawl options for people so we don’t have to rely on tonics and witch cauldrons.

Level 80 Engineer: Kamonia

Borlis Pass

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Rest assured, we pay attention to all of the threads.

Not every suggestion can be acted on, but we love hearing what you guys like, what you want, and what you don’t want.

And it’s creative community discussion that will make the game better. Not just in the Gem Store, but in all aspects of GW2. So don’t despair; if you bring up valid ideas, we absolutely notice and discuss them! We definitely try to discuss them with you, too!

You seem to have the best intentions. However it’s painfully apparent that overall, Anet’s actions speak different than Anet’s words.

How many times have we heard “rest assured” only to wait months while nothing happens.

FIX FRACTALS!!!!!!

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

@ethics

what’s wrong with fractals? o.o

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Posted by: Bunny.3081

Bunny.3081

-More quaggan anything is a good thing.
-More weapon/armor skins. Even a random weapon from a pool in a chest would be better than the current iteration with illusive claim tickets!

I have to say…I’d buy a lot more minis if Polymuck was introduced.

And specialty guild halls. Buy your guild an airship meeting place instance with vendors/etc. That would be awesome. ADD GUILD HALLS. And housing. And then fill the gem store with lamps and statues. I’ll buy it all and decorate my home.

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Poobadoo hammer… long hammer with poobadoo head that licks things when you crit

Posted by: Foefaller.1082

Foefaller.1082

I would buy hairstyle kits if they actually provided new hairstyles/horns/ears, rather than just hair colors (most of which, amusingly enough, a sylvari can have at creation) Same goes to Total makeover kits if they had more than simply unique eye color options, like new body types or body pattern/tattoo options.

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Things I would pay for (of course if the design suits my taste):
1. Costumes like you had them in gw!!!! (Buy it once and unlock it for all your characters. Get it whenever you want from the costume guy. Display it during fights.)
-> make a reasonable price like 10 dollars per each costume
2. An account-wide wardrobe or costume guy (yeah, I think I would pay to unlock that.^^). Otherwise you can simply extend the function of the HOM guy. ^^
3. Armor and weapon skins that can be unlocked (once paid, unlocked account-wide/ make them account-bound, unlimited use).
4. Special event armor/ weapons. Put them directly into the gem shop, not that cr.. RNG (once paid, unlocked account-wide/ make them account-bound, unlimited use).
5. Race armor/ profession armor sets (once paid, unlocked account-wide/ make them account-bound, unlimited use).
6. Sell more minis and not just for limited time. ^^
7. More styles/ hairs/ tatoos.. whatever, BUT as you see my concepts above as an unlockable feature. For example:
- Unlock a barber that provides you with all hair styles (and beards etc.). It would be also okay to have a gold sink in it, let say we pay 1200 gems for the barber and then each time we want to change our hair we pay 10 silver (or what would be appropriate). If you add new hair/ horns/ etc. you can either sell them directly for gems (but very low cost) and we can unlock them or we can pay the barber to learn them for us with any ingame currencies.
- Unlock a tattooist and visagiste available for all races, not only norn specific that gives you the opportunity for new tattoos or make-ups, scars, sylvari glowing, asura body patterns, charr fur patterns, etc..
- etc.
-> Put them to the HOM guy until we have housing or whatever is planned. ^^ Or put them into the main cities (incentive to visit the main cities).
8. Sell dyes directly. E.g. the regular dyes like abyss could be unlocked account-wide after you bought it from the gem shop.
And – of course – whenever you have these limited dyes (like flame & frost dyes), you should also sell them directly (to unlock them account-wide, etc.).

Until now there is not much incentive to buy from the gem shop and spend real money. I will NOT spend my money on any RNG or on “town clothes” (the concept behind them is not as well thought out as it has been with the costumes).
I really liked that the dragon horns have been decided to be armor, not town clothes. ^^
That is my opinion.

But.. oh oh… if these things would come true.. I would feed you with my cash.. O.o

(edited by Navi.7142)

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I would love to buy legendary effects … footprints, auras, stink lines. Stuff like that.

Posted by: Alkalissa.1706

Alkalissa.1706

Skins / visual options for Engineer weapon kits.

For the love of the Eternal Alchemy, skins for engi kits. I would pay so many gems for a nice flamethrower, like at least 1600. What’s that, you put it in an RNG box? I will keep buying them until I get one!
I know this would take more work to implement than a simple weapon skin release, but every time there are new weapon skins out, I get excited and then remember that nobody will ever see them on my tiny Asuran engi, because I’m too busy burning things – with the same boring flamethrower I’ve had since level 10. The Dragon’s Jade weapons seem like a real missed opportunity for this too… dragon’s breath flamethrower anyone?
I think the size of the hobo sack thread in the engi subforum show’s I’m not alone…

And! Not only will I give you all the gems if you implement this, you can also name my first born child. Not just a middle name, either; the whole thing! (Subject to the GW2 ToS naming policies, of course.)

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

If the skin system (both weapons and armor) is good, i certainly would buy skins but as it is, buying skins currently is just a waste of money, time and space.

That said, i want more bank slots.

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

Umm, you’re going to be hard pressed to convince Anet to put more items into the gemstore that aren’t RNG. I don’t think you people realize that Anet is making more money with RNG than they have just putting skins into the store. People buy the RNG boxes, don’t get what they want, and they instantly buy more so that they will get what they want. (Which almost never happens.) If Anet puts skins in the store, people will buy them and there won’t be that continuous cycle of endless buying and the torment of opening a box only to find that there was a bunch of useless items inside. Anet will essentially lose a lot of money if they put skins in the store that aren’t rng. But if Anet does actually listen to us, I would like to see better weapons/armor skins in the gemstore that look much better than what they currently have.

I disagree. I think they would make a lot more money with direct skin sales. People who currently spend $50+ on RNG boxes to get one skin would likely spend that much or more to buy three or four skins directly. Then, you also add sales with direct skin offerings you would never get via RNG boxes. There are a lot of us who would pay $50 buying limited event skins at a fair direct price who will never buy an RNG rip-off box. Add in the fact that a percentage of people each month who get burned on RNG boxes will never buy anything again, it becomes a no brainer.

My guess is someone decided to mirror the RNG scam from Asian F2P games, rather than focus on direct sales and they are now scared that if they switch to direct skin sales and it makes a lot more money, it will make the original decision look horrible and possibly threaten their job. At some point, someone at ANet/NCSoft needs to step in and correct this, because it’s highly probably that the decision to go with RNG rip-off boxes has cost the company 10s of millions of dollars since launch and a fair number of once paying customers as well.

One compromise may be to offer skins via RNG boxes as a one month exclusive, clearly announced as such, with the skins then being added for direct sale for a month or two once the period of exclusivity has ended. I’d rather see the RNG boxes eliminated entirely, or at least have the odds greatly improved and the quality of the consolation items improved as well, but there is room for some middle ground.

Posted by: Hawk.3574

Hawk.3574

Id like to see a few types of player run mini games

Hide n seek something like a set of 5 flags that could be set by the purchaser in the map, players who want to take part stay in a ring until all flags are placed once the last one is placed players compete to find all flags.

paintball 5v5

capture the flag 5v5

Halo’s Oddball

Raffle set
———————-

Also some fun items like ice skates, picnic basket, fishing poles, some more instruments and dances.

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

These are the 3 items I would most like to see added to the gem store:

Race Change DNA Manipulator Kit
-Cost: 800 gems
-What it does: Changes the player’s race to one of the other 4 and resets their personal storyline. This does not affect the player’s level or gear (except cultural armor, which will not be wearable until transmuted to a different skin). Players will not get rewards for storyline steps that have previously been completed. The Race Change DNA Manipulator Kit has a single use.
-Why it’s necessary: Some players have put a lot of effort into a character but may not be satisfied with their storyline/appearance (etc.). Why require them to start from scratch when you can profit from giving them this reasonable convenience.

Soul Orb
-Cost: 300 gems
-What it does: Removes “soulbound” from equipment and replaces it with accountbound (soulbound on use). This would allow players to transfer valuable items to other characters if they so wish. A notable exception to this might be items purchased with karma as they are soulbound on acquire and were never meant to be moved between characters. Soul Orbs only have a single use.
-Why it’s necessary: After spending a lot of gold on a certain item a player may want to switch it to another character that they have decided is more to their liking. Notable examples would be ascended trinkets and molten alliance pickaxes. This would be a great convenience while still preventing them from being trade-able.

Recovery kit
-Cost: 250 gems
-What it does: Removes an upgrade from a weapon or armor piece without destroying the original item. Recovered sigils/runes could potentially be accountbound, though I don’t feel this is necessary. Recovery Kits have 10 uses.
-Why it’s necessary: Currently it’s impossible to salvage upgrades off of dungeon/karma items (or crafted items that have been transmuted with dungeon/karma skins). This would allow a player to get back sigils and runes instead of needlessly wasting them if they desire to have different stats.

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

More armor skins, more hairstyles, more fluffy stuff (I love my kitten, quaggan hat and quaggan back pack). I know some people moan about these things being in the gem store, but no one’s telling them to buy them.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

Posted by: WarHawk.1892

WarHawk.1892

More armors definately. Theres room for fractal armor, or armor sets “per fractal.” Dealing an endless choice of themes if fractals are enhanced later. Theres been a lot of weapon skins introduced since lauch especially with these events, but there has been barely scraps of new armor. The closest in this area would be a single helm for the largescale game events like this Dragon Bash, and yet no full set, just more weapon skins again. Jade themed armor would have been awesome I think.

Commander Pintsize
YouTube
No Fear is Folly; Persevering over Fear is Couragous

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

i want to see EXECUTIONS Head Dismemberment Body exploding (maybe when you hit f on a downed person as an engineer you can buy a finisher animation that shows you putting an explosive inside the enemies body*

Wtf dude… hopefully won’t happen, because of age restrictions for example, they wouldn’t be allowed to sell it in Germany with the current USK/PEGI rating 12.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Posted by: Lighthammer.3280

Lighthammer.3280

Here is one that everyone would go mad about:

Guild Hall voucher – Allows you to open guild hall for your guild once. If you already have a guild hall it allows you to change its appearance.

Guild Halls anyone?

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

GW1 skins…weapons and armors.

An awesome addtion would be to dig yourself back to ancient Gw1 town and find items between the ruins. I would kill for some elite luxon set on my necro, or the obsidian set for my ranger.

Also one of my biggest wish is the stormbow skin. It should have been the legendary longbow for sure. For me it is still the best bow skin ever made in MMO history.

Also your best selling item would be a the GUILD HALL claiming ticket. Would be nice to gather there or make events there. It is a must to be honest.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

- A permanent trait resetter.
- A permanent waypoint stone (port allowed only when selected WP is uncontested)

That reminds me, why can’t I switch armor sets with the flick of a button?

Posted by: Sepreh.5924

Sepreh.5924

1. Different character profiles – x# of gems for each profile per character. In the profile, you can include traits, weapons, armor and trinkets. Lets you easily switch from one build to another

2. NEW EMOTES :-p

3. A form of transmutation stone that allows you to remove soulbound from items

Legendary Sepreh, Necromancer
[SYN] Synyster Legion | Dragonbrand Server
Youtube Necromancer

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

At least 1 more weapon swap slot. Would be essential for sPvp and WvW.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

I’d LOVE tattoos, not just for norn!!

Human tattoos would be great
I wouldn’t mind sylvari either, same with asura (but it would be pretty small)
Only problem is that charr can opt for “tiger stripes” and norn already have tattoos.

I love tattoos because I would like to get one in real life but my.job and circumstances “prohibit” and discourage it. (but lets face it, I wouldn’t really like someone working in a hospital wearing tattoos either!)

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Here’s my wanted items list for the gemstore:

1. Pet/minion skins: Rangers and Necros alternate skins for their pet/minions. I’d love to have some more monsterous looking pets. I thinking wicked looking spikes and spines! I’d love to see a Skale or Griffon for a pet for example that could replace the cats or birds. Or maybe just add new purchaseable pets.

2. Related to #1, upgrade skins to the pets/minions: longer claws, bigger/more spikes, larger body, four arms for the flesh golems, etc.

3. Specific re-customization kits that cost less than the hairstyle kit: this will allow you to change only one specific aspect of your character, ie eye color change.

If there was a 1 & 2, this would just get my entire wallet right away.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

I don’t know if it would be a gem store item, but I would love an NPC that stores event-specific items (like the hat vendor in GW) so that the items:

A) don’t take up tons of storage space (which they will after enough events)
B) can be reproduced for multiple characters
C) could be used for both PvE and PvP

I hope it could be implemented in such a way that people who already used their event items could unlock them at the vendor.

EDIT: I support the idea of re-skins for Ranger pets in PvE. I’d love to run around with a pet that looked like a Branded Griffon.

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

Also…I love the cute kitty with her red bow…..can we also get a nice little dog too?

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

Posted by: XIIIBlade.6574

XIIIBlade.6574

Mounts, did anyone else mentioned mounts, if they did, good.

Mounts to ride in WvW, in PvE; mounts to ride across the land. Mounts having speed bonus. And finally, please make a donkey mount… I want one. Donkey’s are really awesome creatures. Before I forget, if there are flying mounts, can it be made to fly higher? If not, its like, “WEEEEEEE I can fly…” Yep fly, real close to the ground. Flying creatures with acrophobia… ok…

If you do really make mounts, I am thanking you beforehand, really appreciate that. If not, thanks for the game regardless. Glad to see WvW improving. More maps, or expanded maps. Better yet, evolving maps. Ok, thanks again before I rant off my ideas on WvW.

When you open your mouth, make sure you brushed your teeth.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

At least 1 more weapon swap slot. Would be essential for sPvp and WvW.

No. Pay2Win

RIP in peace Robert

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

1. Unlimited Salvage Kit: Just a basic level one, so I can salvage items I get while leveling without filling my bags with kits.

2. Increase TP selling unlock: Sick of getting ‘error’ message when trying to sell more than 7 items in a row. Increase to 14 and I’d gladly pay for it.

3. Waypoint unlock: Allow us to buy waypoints so that they would be free from that point on.

4. Customisable PvP arenas: With actual customisation- up to 50 players, up to 10 teams, add treb and other special features to maps other than the intended ones, disable and add capture points, disable names, ban classes, ban specs. Basically the ability to completely alter the tone of the game rather than just being teams of 5 or teams of 10.

5. Disable NPC speech popups: These annoy me so much that I’d gladly pay money to be able to disable the kitten things, although this should be a basic feature.

6. More bag slot unlocks: Make them cost an increasing amount of gems rather than a hard cap. Up to 3 is 400 gems, 4 is 500 gems, 5 is 600 gems etc.

7. More bank slot unlocks using the same logic as above.

Posted by: Ashariel.8490

Ashariel.8490

I want more armor skins from GW1 !

I’d really enjoy my warrior wearing good old Elite gladiator armor once again.

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

We want fractals fixed and the precursor scav hunt… but since this is a thread about gem store… I want to be able to change my race. What I would give to turn my norn thief into an asuran…

Well done for seeing sense……..Everyone should be an Asura

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

WTB a crowd-Sourcing option inside the GemStore that’ll get the Devs to come back and talk to us in the Dungeon and DynamicEvents sections. Your Living-Salesy department bought up all our Devs and we’d like to buy them back please!!

(edited by ilr.9675)

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

A wardrobe locker like in Pvp for Pve items.

Posted by: Moeh.7035

Moeh.7035

-What it does: Changes the player’s race to one of the other 4 and resets their personal storyline. This does not affect the player’s level or gear (except cultural armor, which will not be wearable until transmuted to a different skin). Players will not get rewards for storyline steps that have previously been completed. The Race Change DNA Manipulator Kit has a single use.
-Why it’s necessary: Some players have put a lot of effort into a character but may not be satisfied with their storyline/appearance (etc.). Why require them to start from scratch when you can profit from giving them this reasonable convenience.

Basically this. I really would like to transfer some of my characters to asura..
If not this at least a instant-lvl-80 item.

Why? Some people may like leveling, i personally did the first 2 times. Now after the 5th charakter it’s just utmost annoying and I think many people feel the same or at least a similar way.
(natural leveling supplies you with gear and drops, so it would still be an advance. But also there would be a good solution for the endgame-players. And really it doesn’t matter if the char is instant-80 or you have to spend 2 days leveling professions regarding fairness. It’s just less annoying.)

Generally: The Race-Change would be really really great!!! Thanks to Gilburt for suggesting it

Céldin | Asura Ranger | Rookie Crew [RC][Kodash-EU]

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

We need Faren swimwear for charr in the Gem Store. My wallet is ready.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Baby penguin mini

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

What I want:

What I don’t want:

• minipets
  • town cloths
  • boosters
  • dyes
  • no more RNG boxes

Posted by: Shadowborn.3529

Shadowborn.3529

WEAPON SKINS FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS PLEEEEEASE!!!!

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Swimwear.

Summer has already started and our characters need swimwear!

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

Posted by: cygnus.8913

cygnus.8913

Soul Orb
-Cost: 300 gems
-What it does: Removes “soulbound” from equipment and replaces it with accountbound (soulbound on use). This would allow players to transfer valuable items to other characters if they so wish. A notable exception to this might be items purchased with karma as they are soulbound on acquire and were never meant to be moved between characters. Soul Orbs only have a single use.
-Why it’s necessary: After spending a lot of gold on a certain item a player may want to switch it to another character that they have decided is more to their liking. Notable examples would be ascended trinkets and molten alliance pickaxes. This would be a great convenience while still preventing them from being trade-able.

Recovery kit
-Cost: 250 gems
-What it does: Removes an upgrade from a weapon or armor piece without destroying the original item. Recovered sigils/runes could potentially be accountbound, though I don’t feel this is necessary. Recovery Kits have 10 uses.
-Why it’s necessary: Currently it’s impossible to salvage upgrades off of dungeon/karma items (or crafted items that have been transmuted with dungeon/karma skins). This would allow a player to get back sigils and runes instead of needlessly wasting them if they desire to have different stats.

Big yes to all of these, especially the Race Change option.

I’d also like:

Bank access contracts (don’t care if they’re not permanent as I know the BLCs drop them already, but would like them to last a week or so for a gem cost). Same thing for BLTP contracts..

Personal Asura Gate (say, 800 gems): Get a mini personal Asura Gate that you can fix to a waypoint out in the world and travel to with no cost.

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

Would love to see the Emerald Blade return as a Greatsword

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Posted by: mujtaba.8167

mujtaba.8167

Rest assured, we pay attention to all of the threads.

Not every suggestion can be acted on, but we love hearing what you guys like, what you want, and what you don’t want.

And it’s creative community discussion that will make the game better. Not just in the Gem Store, but in all aspects of GW2. So don’t despair; if you bring up valid ideas, we absolutely notice and discuss them! We definitely try to discuss them with you, too!

One valid idea what everyone likes and wants to be in the game is More guild content.

Like GuildvGuild, Guild Alliances,Guild calender and Guild Halls with funny minigames.
Like:Shoot an apple of some guildies head, Repel attacks of skritt.
And introduce with this A new Guild mission.
You have to defend your Guild hall against waves of enemys and bosses and if you do it right the guild will get a guild upgrade point(so they can add additional features to the guild hall like extra minigames)

Warband leader of Battlecry [Bcry]
The leading force in Gunnars hold

Posted by: xev.9476

xev.9476

I’d spend 4000 gems on anything that allowed me to change my character’s voice. It wouldn’t even have to involve changing the voice-overs in the storyline – keep those for all I care – but ffs, my female Norn sounds like she just came when she’s knocked back. It’s super obnoxious.

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I want a KOSS backpiece! Either a doll or a proper version of “Koss on Koss”.

When I saw the inventory icon, I was so disappointed when I saw the backpiece itself! Give us a backpiece with Koss’ sexy face on it!

Attachments:

Posted by: God Of Fissures.8627

God Of Fissures.8627

i want everlasting tonics (rurik, adelbern, logan, rytlock, destroyer, etc)

i7-3770K (Delidded) @ 4.6GHz | nVidia GTX TITAN X@ 1468/7800
ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz @ 2400MHz
Samsung 840 PRO 512GB SSD | Windows 10 x64

Posted by: Zeny.4587

Zeny.4587

Race change – I would spend a huge quantity of gems in it.

Posted by: Miflett.3472

Miflett.3472

What about a costume storage account purchase?

With the rate at which content is being pushed in the gem store, one day customers are going to have to make the choice of gem store gear or space.

Leader of Grim Omen [GO]

Posted by: ditchy.8792

ditchy.8792

List of things i would buy on gems : (some of em already mentioned tho)
1. Back item skins, especially wings. (Everybody love wings \(^o^)/ ,flame theme, dark theme, frost theme, rainbow theme designs, etc)
2. Special hair design(well, the hair kit gave new hair color, but no new design. Or its already been there but i didnt notice?)
3. Race change item is great.
4. Sexy voice change for female toons(i’m craving for this!)
5. Remove soulbound item(this won’t ruin the economy, bcoz we hav to spend gems on it)
6. Cute fluffy big-headed combat costumes, i.e Pig, bunny, sheep, chicken, fish, teddy bear, etc.
(it would be hillarious to be stomped by someone wearing bunny costume on wvw. LMAO)

Well, list below doesn’t included for the gem store, but i think it wouldn’t hurt to mention it here rather than writing another post.
1. Locker where we can preview ALL armors and dyes.(pvp locker doesnt include legendary and a few weapons, i.e. Mjolnir)
2. More Hammer skins (stop post sign, guitars-el kabong style, for other weapon skins like giant toothpick-staffs, giant ruler – GS, dust cleaner – scepter, etc)
3. Allow us to uncheck all armors.
4. Related to no.3, underwear combat skins
5. Dance Fiesta stage at Lion’s Arch
Basic salvage kit = 88 copper
Orichalcum mining pick = 4 silver
Stomped by female toon wearing purple see-thru lingerie = Priceless

PS : I’m over 18 btw. XD

Blood Jelly (Necromancer) – Bloody Furball. (Guardian) – Bloody Pumpkin (Elementalist)
Regnum Ascalon[RegA] – Devona’s Rest

(edited by ditchy.8792)

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I’d like to be able to wear my town clothes in replace of my armor.

But everything you said I agree, I would positively LOVE to have a new voice for my characters – that’s something I’d farm for

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

More RNG boxes… I like how people rage at RNG!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-