[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

I play a charr and I’d like to see a good charr style musical instument, maybe a steel guitar?
http://www.davidholt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/slide-guitar-body.jpg
Something similar to that.
On a side note, A hammered Dulcimer would also be very nice as this is one of my all time favorite instuments.

(edited by Bathos.6341)

Posted by: aimasira.3786

aimasira.3786

i would like to see the mini set from windersday 2012

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

Outfits are starting to grow on me, that being said you should increase your variety multiplied by 100, and enable us with the ability to dye outfits.

Please remove the RNG from Weapon Skins and just add them to the store with a set price.

Please introduce weapon particle effects that we could buy separately and apply to weapons like dyes to armor.

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Outfits are starting to grow on me, that being said you should increase your variety multiplied by 100, and enable us with the ability to dye outfits.

Outfits are dyeable- all outfits have 4 dye areas. You can dye an outfit in the same tab as you dye armour, you just have to have the outfit toggled on.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Ooh.. something else I thought of, Polla and the Hero’s band would be nice to bring back too. Pretty much there’s a lot of things that simply need to be brought back for this Wintersday.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Somehow I completely missed the opportunity to get a Fused Molten Sickle when it was available!

If you fine folks would be so kind as to list it on the gem store again I would be most appreciative as it would be another way to further customize my elementalist

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Skritt Backpack Please.

You bring me something?

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: RollFzzlbeef.4092

RollFzzlbeef.4092

I want an 80’s hair metal style electric guitar instrument.

Rip and Tear

Posted by: Mufasa.8415

Mufasa.8415

Serious suggestions?
We want stuff to force ourselves playing the game because of our look – not because every-day content thats not really exists.

Here is a “Serious” one:
Gem Purchase track: The more real money you spend, the more nice rewards you get. Example of total money spent rewards:

1. $10 – 1BL Key
  2. $25 – 3Bl Key
  3. $50 – 5BL key + Mini pack of choice + “Black Lion Partner” title.
  4. $100 – Ascended weapon box OR a free weapon skin unlock of any BL kit.
  5. $150 – Ascended armor box OR a free armor skinpack. + “Black Lion Merchant” title.
  6. $200 – AN Supporter Superpack (lots of choseable goods)
  7. $350 – “Black Lion Trader” title.
  8. $500 – “Black Lion Broker” title
  9. $1000 – AN Supporter Gigapack (Also unlocks stuff you wouldn’t bother to get anyway, like Glorious armor skins) + “Black Lion Millionaire” title

Something like this. With these kind of heavy rewards, people will less likely to buy legendaries from third-party sites I guess.

Who is going to spend $1000 on a game, lol.

I’m sure many people already have and I myself am over half-way and had actually made a thread exactly related to this. ""Searches for thread

Bingo
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Gem-Card-Rewards/first#post4609506

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

Mufasa.8415

I would like to see the prices of gems lower or the items not cost as many gems. most things I would buy if they were not severely overpriced

I would be buying the mini’s were they 150 gems cheaper. I’d own’m all.

Heck the earmuffs are 25 gems and they’re just as “useful” as the minis.

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Blads.6132

Blads.6132

Not your classic gem store item, but at this point I’d happily pay for options to toggle of other players animation/sounds.

I know a lot of players enjoy their talking backpacks, noise making minis, flashy finishers, and explosive gathering tools.. But I wish I could have an option to keep the normal animations on MY screen and speakers (immersion and stuff), so I don’t have to mute the game or leave populated areas. You can make it expensive and I’ll buy it anyway. Just please. hopes

I would even consider buying permanent gathering tools for my chars, if I could use them with the standard animations.

(edited by Blads.6132)

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Captain%27s_Airship_Pass_

Captain’s Airship Pass (permanent) (1000 gems)

Yes I know the Royal Terrace one is available, but thats further running distance to things. I need ultimate convenience. I figured since one is available.. might as well put the other up too.. that way people can get what they like !

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

did I already mention an expansion pack?

Well, it won’t hurt to do it again.

Attachments:

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

This armour/costume. But I would prefer armour

Attachments:

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Well, Grenth’s Hood is an “available for a limited time” item. That just leaves the other armor pieces.

As for me, what I do like to see as a gem store item are:

1. Death-themed light armor sets
2. A musical instrument in the form of a boombox where players can play a key for a wub.
3. Achievement point boosters where if consumed, you can receive double the achievement points you’d normally receive.
4. An charr themed harvesting tool much like the job o tron golems except you can summon an Ash Legion charr to chop trees, mine, and pick out crops for you while they say something silly like: “Why am I doing this?” or “Chopping wood? Really?” Or “I’m a legionnaire! Not your servant!”

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

Minicus Lupicus. ’nuff said.

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

New race creation unlock.

Just add a couple new races in the Gem Store.

Let then have refugee status in one of the other races home instance so if the player wants they can play through that races personal story OR make it an instant level 80 OR only available for level 80 characters. I don’t really care.

Just whatever way to get new races (even minor races like Skritt).

Would love this, and a race change option too. I have said it before, I would gladly forfeit the appearance of my armor from the waist and below to race change my Norn into a Centaur. So many great races in GW2,

Attachments:

JQ Druid

(edited by Wetpaw.3487)

Posted by: lalamonsta.4237

lalamonsta.4237

I would definitely buy one of the hoodies if it was brought back.

Posted by: Kirkkis.8270

Kirkkis.8270

I don’t play mesmer but I always thought it would be great if they added purchasable patterns for shatters. Instead of just purple butterflies. How about green leaves (sylvari inspired), stars, hearts, etc. etc. Just different shapes and colors to be able to customize your mesmer a little more.

Every time I try to make one, I feel like I have to work around the pink & purple theme. A sylvari with green leaves instead of butterflies would be awesome.

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

I’ve bought 2000 Gems but I also highly doubt anything really worthy will be offered.
Something that isn’t a hypster stuff, but an actual lore friendly, realistic option.

Race Change +Million.
& Mutch more character options. My char wants to LIVE.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Mufasa.8415

Charr horn designs to be added to the Total Makeover Kit are long over due

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

I want a cowboy hat.

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

Id buy list of updates what will come next year to GW2 and c if ill leave now or throw my pc out of the window tmrw.

Also Can you add that mini Dev that runs whit you and keep saying “Were aware of the problem and were working on it”

Posted by: ungascarlo.7459

ungascarlo.7459

bunny ears pls

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Now that I think of it, a Race changer. I would like to change my asura to human. I guess that would be pretty hard with the home instance and stuff though,

Posted by: Teratus.2859

Teratus.2859

I love a lot of the OP’s ideas

specially Gw1 weapon packs

if I had to choose my favorite though I would definitely have to go with the voice packs..
Gw2 does have a lot of voice acting in the vanilla game and some big names behind those voices too
but this also means we have the same voices on our characters..

when it comes to online MMO’s and even standard RPG’s I always find the biggest thing I love is customization
choosing my armor and weapons is well and good but going right into how my character looks and sounds is a big bonus for me

I can spend hours fine tuning a character in the creation screen when I have countless options and things to change to make them all look exactly how I want them then choosing a voice to add that suits the characters physical looks tops it all off

recording new voices is not a small task im aware of that
but if this was indeed something Anet would be willing to consider then it would be something I would absolutely love to have and would gladly buy gems for

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Shivering Shiverpeaks Special — Snowed in? S’no problem! Anet’s Shiny Shiverpeaks Shovelers will shovel the snow off your sidewalks and scrape snow/ice off your vehicle’s windows, for the low, low price of 600 gems. Order today and we will toss a FREE keg of ale at you!

Grove-iest Gardening — Don’t lament your lack of lawncare skills! Hire Anet’s Ascended Lawn and Garden Golemancer Squad today! Anet’s elite squad of lawncare loremasters will tame that wilderness you call a lawn! Grass — mowed! Bushes — trimmed! Pale (or otherwise) trees — pruned! Gutters — cleaned! Leaves — raked, bagged, and left by the curb for convenient pickup! All for only 600 gems.

Metahood Adjustment — Those pesky neighbors. You’ve tried brushing them off, kittening them off, and installing bear traps, but they keep coming back wanting to ‘borrow’ your stuff. Don’t despair! Peaceful co-existence can be yours today! Anet’s Boo-Boo-Matic Neighborly Negation Unit will scan your neighborhood and nerf your naughty neighbors NAO, reducing their annoyance factor by as much as 200%. 800 gems.

Riders on the Forum — Tired of getting the neighbor’s junk mail instead of your own junk mail? Don’t go postal! Pony up some gems and Anet’s Mounted Forum Postal Express team will follow your mailman up and down your street, making sure he puts the right junk mail in the right mailboxes. 350 gems. Special: post a new mounts thread on the forums today and it will be merged with the existing Mounts thread at no extra charge!

The table is a fable.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Can we have the elephant hat, please?

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Bring back the Consortium Harvesting Sickle, Dreamcleaver Logging Axe, and the Watchwork Mining Pick please? I believe those are still the best of the best when it comes to unlimited gathering tools.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: ExtraCosmic.9082

ExtraCosmic.9082

If they implemented a Hero system that let me use my alts in a party, and each needed gems to unlock, I would be both incredibly happy and willing to buy dozens of those unlocks, as many as I needed.

Posted by: Mogrey.3891

Mogrey.3891

skins skins skins >.> for example 2 quiver skins are not enough

i’m a poor and lonesome ranger.
Mogrey Norn Ranger [DS]

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

I’d like to see one of these as a new headwear skin.
Specifically light helm skin as a Veil. It’d look so nice for mesmers/eles/necros.
And dye-able of course.

Attachments:

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Yeah… a BIG skinpack (Armors & Backs) would be very nice start for next year.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

More items I can use to exchange/eat Bloodstone ore and their siblings.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

Is this one in the shop yet

This should already be in the game since we’re dealing with tons of different dragons. Like, as an exotic drop from dragon bosses.

I’d love to have a Tribal Axe from GW1. And not one that’s been shrunk, like they did with all the big axes.

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

1. Running Animation as a character attribute (i.e. hair, hair color, face, skin, etc). Bring the human female running animation back so those that enjoyed it can buy it back from the store and apply it with a kit. I shouldn’t have to buy it back, but I’m willing to accept it as a tax for being a bad person. You could even add walking animations and make more for all the races and people would gobble them up. Limping, skipping, etc.

2. Idle Animations: same as running animation, character attribute. Give me my human female animations back and I’ll by them (again, because I’m a bad person) and reapply them with a kit (which I’d also have to buy). Make each animation a stand alone thing that you can apply or remove. Add more animations. Flipping a coin? Flexing? Again…gobble, gobble, gobble.

Hell yes!
I dislike all of the weapon idles/running animations for my mesmer ‘cause they’re all hunched and aggressive instead of graceful and inviting.
I’d expect my s/s gs mesmer to hold her blades like so: http://i.imgur.com/toh0Z.jpg
And her gs like http://imgur.com/YAl8QeE

Same with the scepter and focus. Why do casters hold their wands like friggin’ clubs??!
Why not hold it to the side like the disciplined spellcaster you are?! http://imgur.com/343ggbJ (Yes, TERA has awesome combat idles. Fite me IRL.)

And don’t anyone dare say this is too hard, since the highly technical game, Warframe, has this feature!

My entry: Something that can reset your personal story/let you play it over again on the same character. Mostly for the reason that I accidentally chose to help the Skritt instead of Quaggan on my first character and I want to fix that without deleting her. :< But also, because I really liked the first part of the PS. Redoing the personal story wouldn’t have to keep giving you rewards, if you choose a different faction it would overwrite your previous one and convert the specific equips that depend on such variables, and you wouldn’t be able to restart the story again until you completed it.
Of course I’d love this to be a feature like the LS lets you replay those episodes, but I’d still pay a few gems for the chance.

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

Flame of Kryta would be nice

Posted by: Jabronee.9465

Jabronee.9465

PLEASE BRING BACK GRENTH HOOD FOR CHRISTMAS!

Yea it is Wintersday already. Cmon guys its a tradition.

edit: I’m a 5 years GW1 veteran (you could check my account) and Grenth is my idol!

(edited by Jabronee.9465)

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

1. Running Animation as a character attribute (i.e. hair, hair color, face, skin, etc). Bring the human female running animation back so those that enjoyed it can buy it back from the store and apply it with a kit. I shouldn’t have to buy it back, but I’m willing to accept it as a tax for being a bad person. You could even add walking animations and make more for all the races and people would gobble them up. Limping, skipping, etc.

2. Idle Animations: same as running animation, character attribute. Give me my human female animations back and I’ll by them (again, because I’m a bad person) and reapply them with a kit (which I’d also have to buy). Make each animation a stand alone thing that you can apply or remove. Add more animations. Flipping a coin? Flexing? Again…gobble, gobble, gobble.

Hell yes!
I dislike all of the weapon idles/running animations for my mesmer ‘cause they’re all hunched and aggressive instead of graceful and inviting.
I’d expect my s/s gs mesmer to hold her blades like so: http://i.imgur.com/toh0Z.jpg
And her gs like http://imgur.com/YAl8QeE

Same with the scepter and focus. Why do casters hold their wands like friggin’ clubs??!
Why not hold it to the side like the disciplined spellcaster you are?! http://imgur.com/343ggbJ (Yes, TERA has awesome combat idles. Fite me IRL.)

And don’t anyone dare say this is too hard, since the highly technical game, Warframe, has this feature!

My entry: Something that can reset your personal story/let you play it over again on the same character. Mostly for the reason that I accidentally chose to help the Skritt instead of Quaggan on my first character and I want to fix that without deleting her. :< But also, because I really liked the first part of the PS. Redoing the personal story wouldn’t have to keep giving you rewards, if you choose a different faction it would overwrite your previous one and convert the specific equips that depend on such variables, and you wouldn’t be able to restart the story again until you completed it.
Of course I’d love this to be a feature like the LS lets you replay those episodes, but I’d still pay a few gems for the chance.

Feminine boots/shoes like those for my female toons. -_-

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

What I would like to see is buying single pieces of armor sets. You only want the leggings of the flamekissed outfit? It’s for sale for 250 gems. The gauntlets from Braham’s heavy armor set? Well, it’s yours for 250 gems. Not a bad deal for only a solitary piece in an otherwise set you wouldn’t use!

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I still want my:

• The GW1 Minatures to return!! (those that bonded to your Hall of Monument, should we get for free and those which aren’t bonded to the HoM, should be buyable from gemstore.

Want my Minis in GW2 again, like my Mini Kuunavang (could be renamed for GW2 to the normal Monster Name Saltspray Dragon.

Everything that fits and is possible, should be converted over to GW2 from the old GW1 Minis

For now thats the only stuff id love to see in Gemstore with my focus on my long wantec wind style gathering tools I need them for my dwayna themed wind style main thief Pretty please anet ^^

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Here are some of the things I would pay for in the Gem Store:

- Profession Changer (one time use item only).
- More weapon and armour skins (armour pieces and sets, not just outfits), especially more remakes of old GW1 armour.
- Special effect dyes (guaranteed, not a chance of), such as glowing effects, trails, etc.
- An expensive reusable face & hair style make over kit.
- Party Teleport Device (allows a party leader to teleport (after player permissions) all part members to the leader’s location). This would be a one time use item (bought in stacks or 5+) or a more expensive reusable item with a long cooldown.

I am sure I could think of more with more time, but those are some of the first things to come to mind. I know some of these ideas will not please everyone but I don’t care.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Capes or cloaks like in the original Guild Wars would be nice.

Gone to Reddit.

Roda.7468

- Special effect dyes (guaranteed, not a chance of), such as glowing effects, trails, etc.

Oooh just think of a dye that gets the zodiac skin effect!

Posted by: The Art of Killing.8643

The Art of Killing.8643

Wintersday 2012 mini pets. ITs christmas. come ooooooooooooon

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Id love the option to gift someone living story chapters. There are plenty of returning people who will feel gated by the idea of buying content for their story.

Id imagine a living story ticket which could be gifted to a player which could then unlock any one chapter. In theory its a win win situation. Anet gets money, more players potentially to play the game, and gifters get a warm fuzzy feeling inside!!

Posted by: Ailis.9830

Ailis.9830

I want ponchos and crossbows

Also the aviator glasses.

I vote yes to crossbows

Roda.7468

Id love the option to gift someone living story chapters. There are plenty of returning people who will feel gated by the idea of buying content for their story.

Id imagine a living story ticket which could be gifted to a player which could then unlock any one chapter. In theory its a win win situation. Anet gets money, more players potentially to play the game, and gifters get a warm fuzzy feeling inside!!

A work around could be giving them gold to trade for gems, but yeh, this would be a nice thing to have. :P

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

“Slam Dunk” finishers please.

I think it’s worth stating again.

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

I’m still waiting for my DRUMS! Also – please give me real turntables. That gramophone is awful imo.

Attachments:

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)