[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tipsy.5802

Tipsy.5802

you know its nice to get a key and chest once in a while,but now I have like stacks of 30-50 of some boosts

It would be nice if we could trade them in for gems like for example 1 boost can be exchanged for 25 gems.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

you know its nice to get a key and chest once in a while,but now I have like stacks of 30-50 of some boosts

It would be nice if we could trade them in for gems like for example 1 boost can be exchanged for 25 gems.

Considering how many I have sitting around, I’d trade those boosts for 10 gems each. I’d still end up with enough to buy a new character slot. =P

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Regh.8649

Regh.8649

I would love to see an ammunition backpack…. maybe even using the guild backpack template with ammo belts bouncing as you move

Posted by: DietPepsi.4371

DietPepsi.4371

I would love to see an ammunition backpack…. maybe even using the guild backpack template with ammo belts bouncing as you move

THIS.

I’d also like it to have webbing with stripperclip pouches if possible (yes clips; since mags don’t exist in the GW2 universe, at least as far as rifles and pistols are concerned)

You stand to benefit more from making friends than making enemies.

Also I hate my user ID.

(edited by DietPepsi.4371)

Posted by: PetboyJoshua.3108

PetboyJoshua.3108

-All the NPC racial armors. Those already exist ingame, and there’s like, 5 sets per race we can see on the NPCs… Why wouldn’t Arenanet allow the players to use those ? :/
-The NPCs masks. There’s the veil of a merchant in LA, and also the masks of the Lion Arch’s guards.

-Different idle stances. There’s already a few emotes that play continuously when you use them (/cry, /sit, /sleep), why not use the same thing to make some different idle stances ? I know a few people who are annoyed by their Sylvari female looking at butterflies while smiling with glee, who’d love to be able to have some more serious looking idle animation, for example.

-A stool toy. A lot of people asked for the ability to sit on furniture, but of course working on that would be too time consuming for the dev, I can understand that. What about giving the player the ability to make a stool appear and sit on it ? Pretty much like the riding broom gives you the ability to fly sit and fly on a broom, etc.

Posted by: Regh.8649

Regh.8649

THIS.

I’d also like it to have webbing with stripperclip pouches if possible (yes clips; since mags don’t exist in the GW2 universe, at least as far as rifles and pistols are concerned)

C’mon Anet you know you want on of those too

-A stool toy. A lot of people asked for the ability to sit on furniture, but of course working on that would be too time consuming for the dev, I can understand that. What about giving the player the ability to make a stool appear and sit on it ? Pretty much like the riding broom gives you the ability to fly sit and fly on a broom, etc.

hahah interesting!

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

Wardrobe slot item.

Some system (gem store item) that allows one extra Wardrobe slot per purchase so a player can choose out of combat to swap his chosen Wardrobe style with one click.

said item could be bought and used to reach up to 5 different Wardrobe setups, this would also encourage players to buy more transmute stones if they can arrange 5 different wardrobe setups.

JQ Druid

Posted by: jmt.8517

jmt.8517

How about a mini that loots for you.. Or anything rideable other then a carpet or broom….and maybe even 1 that can carry more then one passenger…

Posted by: FerrenoNL.7928

FerrenoNL.7928

“Excessive messaging” deletion for 1600 gems.

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Please bring these back!

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Sport Sunglasses
Plush Moto Backpack Cover
Boxing Gloves

Edit: Added Mini Mystical Dragon to the list =)

Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Thoughtless Potion
arent gemstore items

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Posted by: Raider.4283

Raider.4283

Grenth hood please.

As I said 2 months ago.

Grenth hood please…

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I need a Skritt sized Skritt mini

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Will the new armors come today?
It may seems weird but I really want AN to flood the GemStore with nice stuff… at least there should be an item that looks straight enough for a male character.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

this picture will say enough, really want this

Attachments:

Posted by: Itoshiki Kei.3472

Itoshiki Kei.3472

I’m not really sure was it here or not, but can we have more formal outfits which look the same way on girls and guys? Or more pants variations?

For example, i reaally admire haloween outfits, but, honestly, male version fits my norn ladies much more than long dress. And winter outfit… man, my girls would wear this coat with honor!
And so on.

Please, at least think about it! <3

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Lately I’ve been really impressed with Anet listening to what we wanna see in the gemstore: including the Countess Anise outfit (not my personal taste, but many like it so that’s all that matters!), that Mesmer looking outfit that’s very gw1-looking (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag3nf9fBRTU), and those amazing ‘Black Feather Wings Backpack’ skin.

Really impressed Anet. Thanks for listening!

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

White Feather Wings Backpack skin. Seriously. I need this in my life.

Attachments:

Zaoda.1653

this picture will say enough, really want this

Those look amazing! I love #2 (That tormented-looking bow looks SO much nicer than the current one! I really want it), #3 (very Grenthy), #4 (love the helm. Looks very Abaddon’ish), and #7 (very guardianesque).

My ultimate gemstore wish list:

• Lord Faren underwear skin (see 1st pic – this could also be an outfit, whereby the only thing your character is wearing armor-wise is the underwear.)
• Kasmeer’s bikini skin (see 1st pic – this could also be an outfit – see above explanation)
• Mallyx-themed/branded armor skins (see 2nd pic)
• Account bag slot (these are inventory bags where, when you put items in them, they become visible and useable by any of your characters. This saves having to deposit them into a bank, and having to withdraw them on other characters).
• Character animation pack (changes the way your character attacks, or walks/runs etc.)
• Special effect dyes (though this could be saved for something like level 500 Chef?)
• Return of the Aviator’s sunglasses (Top Gun anyone?)
• Eyeliner and Lipstick options in total makeover kits
• More unique face accessories and dye options for them
• Margonite armor (see pic 3)
• Armors of the gods/legends (see pic 4)
• More skimpy armor – especially for light armored males (see pic 5)
• Engineer Toolkit skins to replace the hobosacks we aren’t currently able to change (they’re not fashionable in slightest, and we need to be able to change their skins at the very least). Would LOVE a nice grenade themed one for my engi. The current ones (flamethrower/bomb/grenade etc. hobosack) don’t do him any justice.

Attachments:

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Didn’t read all 37 pages so maybe somebody already mentioned this but. All I have wanted for the longest time in gw2 is Katana or samurai sword/great sword. Perferable a kinda long greatsword like sephiroth wields in final fantasy 7. Most all the swords/great swords in gw2 are all huge bulky things that dont appeal to me.
http://i.imgur.com/vV9RHJA.png

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Didn’t read all 37 pages so maybe somebody already mentioned this but. All I have wanted for the longest time in gw2 is Katana or samurai sword/great sword. Perferable a kinda long greatsword like sephiroth wields in final fantasy 7. Most all the swords/great swords in gw2 are all huge bulky things that dont appeal to me.
http://i.imgur.com/vV9RHJA.png

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Belinda%27s_Greatsword_Skin

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Now that there will be black wings, I’d like to see white and pastel pink wings ^-^
Maybe, butterfly wings and fairy wings as well in the future xD

Also, still waiting on bunny ears >.<;;
Anet, it’s almost Easter. Some of us want to be Easter bunnies~

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

White wings…….. Also perhaps put some really light, barely noticeable golden aura (Genesis’ hammer like) around it, well, maybe not so light, I actually would like a genesis aura around it.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Arcane outfit with pants instead of skirts. Would mean a lot for charrs =)

Posted by: zaneber.6908

zaneber.6908

1. Full sets, not just the head, shoulder and boots.
2. Themed armor to match weapon releases.
3. Make all armor pieces hideable. (I mainly think this so males can be shirtless without losing armor stats)
4. I know it’s been asked but class specific armor. (a few random below and some that would fit certain classes)

Attachments:

Posted by: Cenda.2814

Cenda.2814

Bring back grenth hood pls :p

Posted by: punkinkatt.4823

punkinkatt.4823

I’d like to see some mix-n-match fashion.

Pants (male and female): Jean’s, slacks, shorts, overalls, etc.
Skirts (females): Maxie’s, mini’s, knee length, slit up the side, etc.
Shoes (male and female): Sneakers, cowboy boots, dress boots and shoes, etc.
Shirt’s (male and female): Dress, casual, flannel, T’s, mid-drifts, etc.
Hat’s (male and female): Baseball style caps, cowboy, top, bonnet, etc.
Dresses (female): Casual, dress, formal, long, short, etc.
Men’s Suit separates (formal and casual): jackets, pants, etc.
Gloves (male and female): various styles.

You all get the picture.

It would take some time to implement, and the various styles could be released over time, but it would add so much more variety, as well as be a good revenue booster for ANet. TBH, there isn’t much in the gem store, as it is, that interest’s me much. A customizable variety would certainly peek my interest, though.

Xev Munroe, Human Ranger: “I love my menagerie
of animals. I love them more than I do most
people. Even solo, I am never alone!”

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

• Outfits that are other things than long robes – EVERYTHING clips with female charr that is robes so far! The upcomming one (also previewable in the warderobe) is also a darn robe (sigh)….
  • WHITE wings similar to the black ones that are possible to preview in the warderobe now.
  • More tribal looking armours and far less coat chest pieces for medium armour. Again, it looks horrible on charr and almost always clips.
  • Armour for males that covers less skin. we have tattoos, fur patterns, glowing bark – that we never get to see on our male (or charr) characters for that reason.
Kima & Co

Posted by: Fade.5904

Fade.5904

A shortened version of Farens rapier as a dagger. I can’t find a nice dagger skin to math this sword. (Thin they’re called main gauche)

Posted by: tanto.4217

tanto.4217

Simply enough, i want outfits as separate pieces…
Its really annoying to have that nice suit and a top hat in the gem shop and NOT being able to use them together. it makes me a sad panda :P
and yes more medium armors that arent coats, my thief need some slim armor, like one of these. especially the red one from gw 1. (Pic 3)
Just bring more armors from gw1 those were awesome.
And the pirate “armor” from one of the personal stories (pic 2)

and one last thing that i can express enough, let female Asura use the FEMALE Armor skins… some of the outfits let us use the proper female skin so why not let us use all female armor

Attachments:

(edited by tanto.4217)

Posted by: FearSeven.6357

FearSeven.6357

A shortened version of Farens rapier as a dagger. I can’t find a nice dagger skin to math this sword. (Thin they’re called main gauche)

^^

This

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Don’t know if it was already mentioned. But what about a Zomorros mini?

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

RoyalPredator.9163

I’m curious about the datamined medium armor to hit in the GemStore.
(Why the GemStore…. should aquire stuff from the game itself….)
And if AN plans to release a big pack of skins in the future or not…
The available items miss a LOT of player type taste. [Realistic]

Posted by: Mushuchalaka.9437

Mushuchalaka.9437

Any new instruments planned? I would love to have a Guzheng.

Posted by: Wiz.1543

Wiz.1543

Profession themed mail carriers.

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Royal Terrace-like restriced areas for each region. 2 human territory so far.
I’d really like an asura/charr themed shopping mall

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Profession themed mail carriers.

Elementalist: a Whirlwind brings the mail to you whirling around you and disappearing in front of you

Necromancer: a undead hand grows from the ground to give you the letter, or a Bone Minnion with the letter in its mouth runs to you, like a dog, that brings the morning mail to you

Mesmer: A Clone of yourself comes and shatters at your side, turning into the mail.

Engineer : A mechanic steampunk helicopter drone like seen in the HoT trailer brigns you the mail

Thief: An other Thief appears out of the shadows like a Ninja, gives you the mail and disappears again with a Smokebomb in the shadows

Ranger is basically already the Griffon Mail Carrier

Warrior: A fiery sword of balthazar with the attached mail falls from the heaven at your side…

Guardian: The Mail appears in a shiny guardian theme bluish white yellow mixed light sphere , which bursts like a bubble and sets the mail free.

Revenant: A legend of the mists appears (Razah) and hands you the Mail over

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: saventis.1485

saventis.1485

Gift of the gab potion that would give your character the talking animation and more emotes!

the first person cammera means i can finally make machinima however it looks really weird voicing characters when there mouths dont move (or arms in that gesturing while talking kind of way)

Zaoda.1653

- White wings
- Bring back tribal armor skins
- Dhuum’s soul reaper as a staff skin (would look amazing on a necro in my opinion – see pic below)

Attachments:

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

An option to hide oversized items cluttering the screen. Ready and willing to pay 800 gems.

RoyalPredator.9163

& What about the Harpie’s helm? That would be a nice one… amongst many others.
Wish to collect them!

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

You know those new wings we’re supposed to be getting? the black angel ones? I was wondering if maybe we could see a Bat/Dragon/Leathery version of those in the future. I’m sure tons of people hate these wings ideas, but i for one love em. i’ve loved my holographic dragon wings and the tequatl ones, but i’d love to see some giant dragon wings on my character’s back.
Like, the same dimensions as those feathered wings, height and such.. but instead of being feathered, you would see the dimensions of the bones, wrapped in leathery fibrous tissue, with maybe even a little claw at the tips. I dunno, I just think that would be awesome. especially if they were a good realistic color.. like a reddish orange, or a grey combo of some kind.. but yeah, thats just my thought.

Posted by: Megastorm.6219

Megastorm.6219

What if the marketing team came out with 4 new winged back item skins, and tried to sell a pitch to KFC, or another bird slinging joint? Think of the money to be made from selling 4 different buckets of wings, or plates of them at Hooters. *kidding This would get the purchaser some gem account codes printed on each sale that made both companies happy.

I remember when I had to buy a magazine in order to get a code for the Grey Giant mini in Guild Wars 1. If a company wants to boost sales, a partnership can be made to get two companies to benefit.

Just a suggestion

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

You know those new wings we’re supposed to be getting? the black angel ones? I was wondering if maybe we could see a Bat/Dragon/Leathery version of those in the future. I’m sure tons of people hate these wings ideas, but i for one love em. i’ve loved my holographic dragon wings and the tequatl ones, but i’d love to see some giant dragon wings on my character’s back.
Like, the same dimensions as those feathered wings, height and such.. but instead of being feathered, you would see the dimensions of the bones, wrapped in leathery fibrous tissue, with maybe even a little claw at the tips. I dunno, I just think that would be awesome. especially if they were a good realistic color.. like a reddish orange, or a grey combo of some kind.. but yeah, thats just my thought.

+1 Please make this so Anet!

You can take my money in advance! Here, just take my wallet!!! Take it!!

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Scythe GS skins. This works because the only animation I can think of that looks bad with this is Mesmer GS 3. If you’re unsure about turning a two handed sword into a scythe, look no further than the Monster Hunter longswords that have scythe skins.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

lordkrall.7241

Scythe GS skins. This works because the only animation I can think of that looks bad with this is Mesmer GS 3. If you’re unsure about turning a two handed sword into a scythe, look no further than the Monster Hunter longswords that have scythe skins.

Would be rather weird and confusing the have both a Staff and a GS skin that is a Scythe thought.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Would be rather weird and confusing the have both a Staff and a GS skin that is a Scythe thought.

They wouldn’t have to be the exact same skins, in fact, it would be much better if they weren’t, and Greatswords are held in a completely different way from staves, so in battle, it would be rather obvious what weapon they’re holding. I fail to see why that is so weird and confusing. Longbows and Shortbows are more confusing than that.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

I am sure all that stuff will be released, after initial success of black wings Anet should be insane to ignore all the variations. Just wait.

lordkrall.7241

They wouldn’t have to be the exact same skins, in fact, it would be much better if they weren’t, and Greatswords are held in a completely different way from staves, so in battle, it would be rather obvious what weapon they’re holding. I fail to see why that is so weird and confusing. Longbows and Shortbows are more confusing than that.

Oh, while I understand that they would not look the same it would still be the same kind of weapon (while a Shortbow and a Longbow is rather different), it would however still be rather hard especially in WvW to tell if the enemy was using a Staff or a Greatsword before he attacked. Especially when it comes to classes that can use both.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: sweetlou.9231

sweetlou.9231

Full Chaos armor with effects to match the weapons.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

- Bring back tribal armor skins
- Dhuum’s soul reaper as a staff skin (would look amazing on a necro in my opinion – see pic below)

^^
This. AWESOME for my Asuran nerco. (so rocking the black wings on her atm. just so cute.)

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!