Jurica.1742

Bone Dragon Staff!

Attachments:

Pineapples rule

[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

1000 Gem GW1 Weapon Skins unlock megapack?
Otherwise these items should be nice named unique weapons as respect of the past.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

How about some new Armor skins? .. Not these Outfits. We haven’t gotten any new Armor skins since last april, almost a year ago.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

I would like to see a White Feathered Wings Backpack to be added to GW2. Like the Black Feathered Wings Backpack but white.

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Posted by: Fenryr.1427

Fenryr.1427

As the title says, why cant we see more game and lore friendly items in the shop?

Or how about those 30 levels of the same skinned armor. Looks cheap.

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Lore friendly items tends to be ugly.

They belong as an item that you can acquire in game.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

RoyalPredator.9163

How about some new Armor skins? .. Not these Outfits. We haven’t gotten any new Armor skins since last april, almost a year ago.

~everyone wants new ARMOR skins but AN gives us kitten instead.

Posted by: Fenryr.1427

Fenryr.1427

why in the hell would lore friendly items be ugly? how are they in game atm? Encourage the art team to outdo themselves, instead of cater to stupid items like modern clothing or those kittened wings.

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Would it be possible to make an item that changes proffession animation colors? Like a total makeover kit, but this only changes, for example, the mesmers’ pink to something else. I guess many necro players would be happy to change their black animations to red, and guardians to change their blue to gold, or white, etc.

Personally i’d pay 500-2000gems for this, depending on the amount of colours i can pick for each proffession.

It’s just colors afterall, every skill has different animations, so i guess it woulndt be so confusing for PvP. Maybe it should change colors only for the player who bought it?

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

By the six, yes! Let’s make this a thing!

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Please bring these back!

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Sport Sunglasses
Plush Moto Backpack Cover
Boxing Gloves
Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Thoughtless Potion
Mini Mystical Dragon

not part of gemstore:
Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Thoughtless Potion

was never ingame:
Mini Mystical Dragon

People should learn to deal with retired items.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Thread with a number of minipets suggested that people would like: New mini pets you’d enjoy

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: dobri.7820

dobri.7820

a slot in hero’s panel where to put stack of food and oils so when the food ends it will automaticaly eat a new portion.

emotes like dance 2-3 and more

minis to pick-up loot and bring it to you

option to sell multiple items on TP on mach lowest seller or sell directly

optinn to set diferent tresh holds to Salvage kits ( I dont want go be ask for the N time do I realy want to salvage this rare whit Mystik salvage kit but stell be askt if I try to salvage it whit basik

oprion to bye multipple items from vendors by setting a number

option to use stakcs of consumables (luck) RMC use all would be great

custom skill animations or even the same animation whit diferent color (that can be seen by Me and m/b My party/team but not to enemy players so it wont confuse anybody)

Please make Roofs tranperant in dungeons it is very hard beeng a max norn in CM

a guild comander tag – seen only by members of your guild

Guild maps – a player can open a copy of a map and can invite his guild/friends in that map and nobody else can random join in it

more guild ranks and slots for people

guild aliance and aliance chat that only ppl whit permitions can type

option to mute some one from Guild chat

custom dungeons even if it is not on the table yet it can be nice to have some love to dungeons: handicaps instabilitys and more

not everithing is for TP-sell but general Ideas

Posted by: Andy Warhol.6250

Andy Warhol.6250

Some items I’d like to see.

More weapon usable types and their skills. Example could include, war-hammer, short sword, battle axe (great axe) and varies pole-arm type weapons (spear, halberd, glaive etc…), crossbows, short and long staves etc… some exotic Asian themed weapons would also be nice.
As a realist (I know I’m a minority here) I (and a number of others, I’ve seen) seemed to prefer the lower tier armour weapons and other gear. More of these would be appreciated.

(edited by Andy Warhol.6250)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

In the gemstore (not random drop from black lion chest)

Permanent bank access (I bought one from the trading post and it’s the best QoL item I’ve got. It’s better than the copper fed salvage-o-matic or the gem store harvesting tools and should be available to everyone to buy, it’s that good).

Permanent guild bank access. Spawns a guild bank NPC that you speak to. (Should be private use like a Banking Golem is for the owner only) no guild bank emblem that shows on the map.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

A stereotypical black pirate hat with the skull and crossbones. Hopefully after you stop making all of our characters look bald when wearing hats.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Posted by: ShroomOneUp.6913

ShroomOneUp.6913

Fun thread.

Keep the talking going folks . Not everything can be done.. but also not everything has been suggested yet. Of course we love to know what you’d love to play.

And we get funny stuff like Taco’s, Waffles, and Clippy. <3

Sylvari kids… quaggan carrying a seed pod?.. just sayin it’s not impossible.

is a onece in a life time class change possible? like between heavy armor classes , so you can tunr a war into a rev. or on medium a ranger to engi, or on light a mesmer to ele?

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

The school uniform. The preview codes have existed for almost two years. It could be an outfit or a trio of armor skins, I don’t care. I am not someone who spends money on the gem store but I would whip out my credit card and pay several thousand gems in a heartbeat for that option.

Not even asking for anything new here. The codes exist, which means the image and texture files already exist. Put those into the gem store and watch the money fly.

RoyalPredator.9163

I don’t ask for school uniform, but for a proper school / training center instead
Yep, would be WONDERFUL to see Hogwarts within game but something similar?
DR’s Eastern/Western Commons yells for being a Diagon Alley

But I’m loaded with Gems & awaiting for Armor skins… please no overscaled stuff & keep armors to be armors…
Maybe the stuffs that Chinese version has already?!

RoyalPredator.9163

I’m full of Dragonite Ore and Bloodstone Dust. Won’t delete them, because…
something that converts them would be nice…. even if from gemstore, but it should be worthy!!

+ Armor skins plsssssssss I’m thinking to quit all time I log in…

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m full of Dragonite Ore and Bloodstone Dust. Won’t delete them, because…
something that converts them would be nice…. even if from gemstore, but it should be worthy!!

+ Armor skins plsssssssss I’m thinking to quit all time I log in…

The Dust can be eaten by the Mawdrey backpiece, though that takes a lot of time to make (I’m still on the previous step, thanks to a lack of foxfire clusters).

Posted by: Unforgiven Azrael.6203

Unforgiven Azrael.6203

I would love to see a Margonite Mask with the glowing purple eyes as an item

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

A bottomless bag/infinite storage bag

Removes the stack cap on any item placed in the bag. However, when removing those items you can only remove a max of 250 at a time.

This would clear up the bag space problems with ascended crafting mats and zone currencies.

I’ll pay 1000 gems for this.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

Gift of the gab potion that would give your character the talking animation and more emotes!

the first person cammera means i can finally make machinima however it looks really weird voicing characters when there mouths dont move (or arms in that gesturing while talking kind of way)

How about we keep this out of the cash shop and add it to the game as the QoL feature that it is.

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

a slot in hero’s panel where to put stack of food and oils so when the food ends it will automaticaly eat a new portion.

minis to pick-up loot and bring it to you

oprion to bye multipple items from vendors by setting a number

option to use stakcs of consumables (luck) RMC use all would be great

more guild ranks and slots for people

guild aliance and aliance chat that only ppl whit permitions can type

option to mute some one from Guild chat

These ideas I do like, though I understand if people would be opposed to the mini looters. I liked having them in tera. Having permission to talk in alliance chat? I think that’s a little over the top.

option to sell multiple items on TP on mach lowest seller or sell directly

a guild comander tag – seen only by members of your guild

These are already available options.

Please make Roofs tranperant in dungeons it is very hard beeng a max norn in CM

The new camera changes should be able to fix that.

Guild maps – a player can open a copy of a map and can invite his guild/friends in that map and nobody else can random join in it

Sounds like what you’re after here is a fully instanced game. ie gw1.

~~~

Personally I would like to see some of the older stuff come back, but it won’t be a big problem if it doesn’t.

I just want Anise’s outfit. I’ve wanted it since release and personally, I prefer the datamined outfit to what Anise is actually wearing.

Permanent Total Makeover Kit. kthx <3

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

I’d just want to point out that easter is coming soon and… well.. it would be the perfect time…

Pretty please? …

Pretty please with sugar and a cherry?…

silently throws money at the screen

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I want cat and or dog ear headbands to come with the return of bunny ears or I’ll be heartbroken.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

+1 for bunny ears and cat ears as well!

also if you could find it in your hearts to bring back wide rim glasses that would be splendid <3

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

Easter to bring back the bunny ears? Why not take the opportunity of the holiday prior to Easter to bring back the SUPER ADVENTURE BOX on April 1st (aka April Fool’s Day). They could sell the ears at the same time as SAB is open to double down their Gem Store options by selling the Infinite Coin (again), Bunny Ears, new SAB Minis Series #3 (which could have a bunny in it), and more. Seriously, make it so!

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

I am also waiting for those bunny ears.

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

Easter to bring back the bunny ears? Why not take the opportunity of the holiday prior to Easter to bring back the SUPER ADVENTURE BOX on April 1st (aka April Fool’s Day). They could sell the ears at the same time as SAB is open to double down their Gem Store options by selling the Infinite Coin (again), Bunny Ears, new SAB Minis Series #3 (which could have a bunny in it), and more. Seriously, make it so!

Because Josh Foreman has been busy making maps for Heart of Thorns.

RoyalPredator.9163

Will new stuff come out or not?…. Getting tired of waiting….
& as usual, will found nothing worthy

Posted by: Smartcat.2130

Smartcat.2130

Profession themed mail carriers.

Elementalist: a Whirlwind brings the mail to you whirling around you and disappearing in front of you

Necromancer: a undead hand grows from the ground to give you the letter, or a Bone Minnion with the letter in its mouth runs to you, like a dog, that brings the morning mail to you

Mesmer: A Clone of yourself comes and shatters at your side, turning into the mail.

Engineer : A mechanic steampunk helicopter drone like seen in the HoT trailer brigns you the mail

Thief: An other Thief appears out of the shadows like a Ninja, gives you the mail and disappears again with a Smokebomb in the shadows

Ranger is basically already the Griffon Mail Carrier

Warrior: A fiery sword of balthazar with the attached mail falls from the heaven at your side…

Guardian: The Mail appears in a shiny guardian theme bluish white yellow mixed light sphere , which bursts like a bubble and sets the mail free.

Revenant: A legend of the mists appears (Razah) and hands you the Mail over

I really really love this idea

define normal…

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Profession themed mail carriers.

Elementalist: a Whirlwind brings the mail to you whirling around you and disappearing in front of you

Necromancer: a undead hand grows from the ground to give you the letter, or a Bone Minnion with the letter in its mouth runs to you, like a dog, that brings the morning mail to you

Mesmer: A Clone of yourself comes and shatters at your side, turning into the mail.

Engineer : A mechanic steampunk helicopter drone like seen in the HoT trailer brigns you the mail

Thief: An other Thief appears out of the shadows like a Ninja, gives you the mail and disappears again with a Smokebomb in the shadows

Ranger is basically already the Griffon Mail Carrier

Warrior: A fiery sword of balthazar with the attached mail falls from the heaven at your side…

Guardian: The Mail appears in a shiny guardian theme bluish white yellow mixed light sphere , which bursts like a bubble and sets the mail free.

Revenant: A legend of the mists appears (Razah) and hands you the Mail over

This is indeed excellent.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Roda.7468

Roda.7468

1. Running Animation as a character attribute (i.e. hair, hair color, face, skin, etc). Bring the human female running animation back so those that enjoyed it can buy it back from the store and apply it with a kit. I shouldn’t have to buy it back, but I’m willing to accept it as a tax for being a bad person. You could even add walking animations and make more for all the races and people would gobble them up. Limping, skipping, etc.

2. Idle Animations: same as running animation, character attribute. Give me my human female animations back and I’ll by them (again, because I’m a bad person) and reapply them with a kit (which I’d also have to buy). Make each animation a stand alone thing that you can apply or remove. Add more animations. Flipping a coin? Flexing? Again…gobble, gobble, gobble.

Hell yes!
I dislike all of the weapon idles/running animations for my mesmer ‘cause they’re all hunched and aggressive instead of graceful and inviting.
I’d expect my s/s gs mesmer to hold her blades like so: http://i.imgur.com/toh0Z.jpg
And her gs like http://imgur.com/YAl8QeE

Same with the scepter and focus. Why do casters hold their wands like friggin’ clubs??!
Why not hold it to the side like the disciplined spellcaster you are?! http://imgur.com/343ggbJ (Yes, TERA has awesome combat idles. Fite me IRL.)

And don’t anyone dare say this is too hard, since the highly technical game, Warframe, has this feature!

Over 3 months later I’ve finally decided to draw out my suggestion.
http://imgur.com/nujQHWD

Srsly aNet, put it in the hero panel like the outfits, minis, finishers and mail carriers. Have them similarly togglable (or even better, like Warframe, assignable for individual weapon types). You could sell so many animations like this.. “elegant,” marketed towards mesmers “beast mode,” marketed towards rangers, “uncanny” towards necros, and so on. Sure you’d include all weapon idles/runs in the packs, but players would flock towards whatever they’d think would suit their character. And it would add so much more flavor to crowds of people without everyone either having hunched mainhand/offhand, hunched bow, hunched 2hand, or staff. (Not quite sure how hard it would affect performance, but if there is a problem, you could totally just turn them off with the animation options that are already there!)

RoyalPredator.9163

@ Roda.7468: I Like your post
Well, MANY upgrades could be sold….
I wonder why they didn’t done it yet…

Posted by: Wretchedscar.4796

Wretchedscar.4796

Backpack, probably for around Halloween, that has 8 spider legs. Similar to spinal blades but with an arachnid theme. I would love this.

Posted by: Tink.9486

Tink.9486

I just came back to the game a few weeks ago, and loving it! However when I got back I decided I did not like 2 of my Character’s Race’s both have max crafting , so one I deleted and re rolled already, the other is 80. So my gemstore Suggestion if it has not been mentioned before is the option to buy a Race Change Potion, you can do gender/name and style so why not change your race too? Id pay for this!!@

Also Rox’s Quiver I missed out on, due to not playing and id really love to see this come back in the gem store sometime soon, my ranger would love to have this and again id buy it!!

Posted by: Shamuel.9175

Shamuel.9175

It would most likely be a popular opinion to return the Scarlet Spaulders, Grasp, and helm skins, since most people who play currently had no access to them, and would really love to obtain them. It would definitely benefit the popularity of the gemstore, not to mention its economy! Most of the time bringing back old items would be beneficial to everyone. Think about it! It’s a WIN WIN~~~ Pwetty pwease?

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

1. A far bigger selection of weapon skins, which are directly buyable with gems (as opposed to a low RNG chance from chests).

2. A bigger selection of outfits and armour skins.

3. Baby animal minis.

I find it quite surprising that there are none currently available (even on the TP), as I think almost everyone likes baby animal pets; whereas, miniature versions of NPCs etc. are possibly slightly more of a niche market.

You could bring back the ones that were available last spring (I think?) and add a couple more for those who already have them.

4. More separate pieces of clothing and accessories (like boots and backpack covers etc.).

Outfits and full armour skins are great, as they create an often themed and/or cohesive look, but I think people are more likely to buy a reasonably priced piece of clothing, or an accessory, than a whole outfit, or even a full armour skin.

Not only are they more affordable, but with a whole outfit there may be elements of it you don’t so much like (and can’t hide) and even with a full armour skin, which you can break up into pieces if you want, people may feel it is not worth buying the whole skin just for the boots (for example).

Also, separate accessories obviously allow people to be more creative with mixing and matching individual pieces in their own way.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth

(edited by Tigaseye.2047)

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

Bring back Grenth Hood Skin please! It’s such an awesome skin, can’t believe I’ve missed it twice now ._.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Bring back Grenth Hood Skin please! It’s such an awesome skin, can’t believe I’ve missed it twice now ._.

It’s seasonal, so check it in the store around Halloween.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: BlueStab.6325

BlueStab.6325

I have the soul of tank and all i demand is a HUGE SHIELD, a HUGE ONE don’t tell me about the guild shield is not big enough.

A huge shield should as big as a male Norn, alright babe?

Posted by: Aroswing.9217

Aroswing.9217

I like turtles. Does anyone else like turtles?
I think turtles would be a good mini. Definently would pay money for a turtle mini.
I saw some turtle models in the game. They could be used for turtle minis.
Anyone? Turtle minis?

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I want Marjory’s weapon skins back ;(

Posted by: Seishiro.7468

Seishiro.7468

Things I would love to see in Gemstore:

1: Alternate Racial armor(I know it is hard to design armor for 5 different races, but as a Charr-player I would love to see more viable options that don’t invalidate my Horns and/or tail. And while the cultural armor certainly looks cool, almost everyone wears it, I would love to see more variation there)

2: More options in the remake-kits, and I am not talking faces and hairstyles there, I want new beardoptions, furcolour, bodytextures, horns, ears and sylvaribodystuff(especially for the sylvari it does make little sense that the alternate colour options are not available for their body). Also a little less light colours would be nice, would love to see stuff like a dark red for my charrhair for example.

“Trust in iron, not false gods” Karnar Ironclaw, Centurio of the Iron Legion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

What Seishiro says above…. I’ve been missing that for a loooong time I have 8 Charr cahracters! (and only one being a different race, a sylvari).

Kima & Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

a weapon set and no, NOT IN THE BLC, from the gem store.

a profession change token.

Posted by: Bolbo Baggins.8594

Bolbo Baggins.8594

A sale on collection stacks, bank tabs and especially crafting licenses would be nice. I’m not a fan of buying weapon and armor skins in a cashshop (rather get them with playing). But i am a fan of buying services to expand my account.

(edited by Bolbo Baggins.8594)