[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Would like my charr to have bunny ears please.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Posted by: Seamarmot.2786

Seamarmot.2786

I didn’t have the money to buy gems much during the first year of GW2 so I missed out on the Bunny Ears. I now have the money and have been waiting for them to come back in the gemstore for a limited time, but they are forever out of my reach. They are so cute and whenever I see one of the lucky ones who got them on time, I am so envious.

Could they be brought back some time soon? It could be a great opportunity to bring them back and make some other animal ear headgears, like cat ears or bear ears. Or maybe time them with releasing mini-pets of the same kind, like Rabbit Ears with a rabbit mini pet and rabbit themed stuff.

Posted by: Tink.9486

Tink.9486

Im not sure the Dev’s even read this post, I have seen several people ask for gem items that have been already introduced at some point and are no longer available, and I have yet to see 1 of those items re surface as of yet. Rox’s Quiver is something I desperately want for my ranger, I have also seen lots asking for the Bunny Ears and other sets of armor. You would think they could add these items back, if nothing else for a 24hr sale like they do with other items easily. Come on Arena net people want to buy gems and buy items, make some $$!

Posted by: Stellaluna.7246

Stellaluna.7246

Anet, PLEASE put the BLACK FEATHERED WINGS On the gem store!!!" I do not think it is fair that it was only on the gem store for 1-2 days, that’s ridiculous. I was unable to play those two days and I believe black as well as white angel wings should be sold. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE There are SO SO SO many people that want the wings and I don’t understand why you guys wouldn’t want to rack in everybody’s money that buys the wings, you get more of our money and we get cool wings!! THANK YOU!!!

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

The black wings are awesome, I really wantt hem. Didn’t they say those 2 days were just a tease?

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

They already said they will add it sometime, you just need to way and check the news.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Since I already have the black one, I’m waiting for the white ones, the natural falcon-tone ones, the red ones, the gold ones…

They’ll all be along eventually.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: mathion.8549

mathion.8549

There is one gem store item I haven’t seen mentioned as a potential thing to get:

Crafter transfer.

The crafting profession is tied to a particular character, and the profession expander lets you keep three active crafting tiers available on any one character without paying to switch. But what if the character you have mastered out is one you want to delete because you don’t play them anymore?

A one-time, one crafting profession transfer that costs gems would be a nice feature for that.

It would allow a player to transfer only master crafter level skills from one character to another character who has already got a Master Crafter in another tier. Making it a master crafter to a master crafter only increases the chances of someone wanting to use that kind of ability, and encourages crafting across characters along with buying the extra tier showing goodie.

For example, a Weponsmith 500 could be moved to another character who already has any OTHER level 500 tier. If they already have Weaponsmith at a lower tier, the new tier would replace their previous progress. You can’t give Weaponsmith 500 to someone who doesn’t already have another 500 tier cracked, and can’t put Weaponsmith 500 on a character who already has Weaponsmith 500.

It would allow someone to more ably manage their crafting, and free up character slots for new characters and increase the reason to have 3 crafting professions available (8 crafting professions that three characters can cover without once paying to switch). It would improve the overall player satisfaction of playing the game as well.

I suppose one could allow lower level transfers to another Master Crafter with the higher of the two being what the new one would have (no combining of their points, just highest takes precedence). That’s your call, of course.

I’d probably charge 800 gems for it, much like opening the availability of the extra tier. Expensive, but for those (like me) who mess up their crafting by having too many characters, it would be better. It’s a way to recoup the loss from having someone transfer the crafting tier and creating a new character from the old one rather than paying for a new character slot. It will also make for a happier player who can derive more benefit from the game.

I’d love to see something like this.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I agree with the crafter transfer thing. I have a norn guardian that I don’t use anymore, and want to delete, but can’t, because she’s got 500 armorsmith – something I spent quite a bit on getting and don’t want to chuck out anytime soon. So until such a thing exists, she’s just wasting precious alt space >_<

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Im not sure the Dev’s even read this post, I have seen several people ask for gem items that have been already introduced at some point and are no longer available, and I have yet to see 1 of those items re surface as of yet. Rox’s Quiver is something I desperately want for my ranger, I have also seen lots asking for the Bunny Ears and other sets of armor. You would think they could add these items back, if nothing else for a 24hr sale like they do with other items easily. Come on Arena net people want to buy gems and buy items, make some $$!

I am rather certain that Rox’s Quiver have been put back in the store at least two times after the initial release.

They also added the customizable mail-deliverers which I seem to recall was being asked for here.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

2 Items that would be nice to see at least one time in the Black Lions Shop:

1st – A stone to make an Account Bound/Soulbound Weapon back to it’s initial state (to be able and sell Legendaries / Ascended after you used it and just don’t want anymore)

2nd – A special bag, with lets say 10-20 slots max, that would be shared across all chars. So no matter which char you playing, you can check those 10-20 slots. (it saves some time from having to add and xfer stuff to bank over and over.. )

Posted by: MyGWAccount.7325

MyGWAccount.7325

so will we ever get an update on this?

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

There is no need for a follow up, if the info is still the same. What you are asking is a chance in policy as you want them to tell you that they will or will not come back. They wont do that.
If they reintroduce them, it will have very little effect on my in game experience as i play with low character details, which means i dont see whatever you decide to put on your head.

What i have problem with is useless bumps to this topic a la “No news yet on bunny ears?”

If you click on this topic, it will direct you to your last post. From there its very easy to scroll down and realize that no, there wasnt any news in this topic by a dev. No need to to make a bumper post, asking if there are any news.

And if I want hopping and bunny ears, i just use a jackalope tonic.

Are you the forums arbiter, or just on a strict campaign against bumping?
Im not sure if anyone’s asking for a “chance” in policy, but even if we are what’s the harm. There obviously is some change in information at least from the players/customers perspective because we all expected this to come out around easter.
Anyways the bumping is more people showing their support for getting Bunny ears back, just like your multiple posts here showing your dismay that people may get to wear bunny ears, which you wont even be able to see kek. BTW There are other threads that have the same kind of bumping, you should probably check those out too :p

Also jackalope tonic is sooooooo last year, get with it Wanze

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

IF they ever bring them back, they’ll do it unannounced and for one day only.

Why?

So that the people that missed them, or are waiting for some other old item to reappear, will become obsessed with checking the gem store every day, making it a bit easier to pull them into buying something else while they’re there.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

Can someone please tell us about the ears. Any staff, at all? Just a word? Si? No?¿

I don’t know for sure that it will happen, but I’ve seen items come through from time to time. I agree with you that this is a particularly cute item. Keep your eye on the store and maybe they will make a reappearance!

6 months is a long time. Sure Gaile’s response was pretty satisfactory, but after having it not be released when it was expected to, it doesnt seem unreasonable to ask for a follow up does it? Things change maybe they decided not to release them ever, it would be nice to get a word from them.

Also i hope when they do come out you will no longer be mr grumpy and learn to love the bunny ears and all the flowers and hopping that go along with it

There is no need for a follow up, if the info is still the same. What you are asking is a chance in policy as you want them to tell you that they will or will not come back. They wont do that.
If they reintroduce them, it will have very little effect on my in game experience as i play with low character details, which means i dont see whatever you decide to put on your head.

What i have problem with is useless bumps to this topic a la “No news yet on bunny ears?”

If you click on this topic, it will direct you to your last post. From there its very easy to scroll down and realize that no, there wasnt any news in this topic by a dev. No need to to make a bumper post, asking if there are any news.

And if I want hopping and bunny ears, i just use a jackalope tonic.

Jackalopes are lame. Basselopes are where its at.

Posted by: Lux.2805

Lux.2805

Bunny Ears and Wide Rim Glasses, I want these two so much I can’t even..

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

I could use some aviator glasses. Maybe in the summer…

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I myself don’t really care if they bring the bunny ears back or not but it seems weird they wouldn’t when there are obviously tons of people ready to open their wallets to get them. It isn’t even any work to really toss them on the gem store for a week or two.

It is like people outside a McDonalds screaming for McNuggets and being denied even though they are sitting right there under the heat lamp.

Posted by: Nar.8327

Nar.8327

I myself don’t really care if they bring the bunny ears back or not but it seems weird they wouldn’t when there are obviously tons of people ready to open their wallets to get them. It isn’t even any work to really toss them on the gem store for a week or two.

It is like people outside a McDonalds screaming for McNuggets and being denied even though they are sitting right there under the heat lamp.

Well said.

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

It’s ok. We can let the thread rest until next easter.

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

IF they ever bring them back, they’ll do it unannounced and for one day only.

Why?

So that the people that missed them, or are waiting for some other old item to reappear, will become obsessed with checking the gem store every day, making it a bit easier to pull them into buying something else while they’re there.

Even then, wouldn’t it be better to tell people straight up “Yeah, we will bring them back soon™, so keep your eyes on the store!” ?

Yup, there is really no valid reason other than Anet saying “No thanks, we don’t want your money”.
Any arguments people bring up against the bunny ears don’t really hold up.
Which is why I feel it’s justified to keep this thread bumped until Anet takes notice.

Posted by: Raeysa Penrose.8450

Raeysa Penrose.8450

Just bumping to add my confirmation: I would buy the hell out of those bunny ears! <3

Fear not this night
curse my dependence on sleep for survival!

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

we have green eye mask, we have red eye mask, we have a blue eyed mask..now we need yellow ones!
Why? I wanna look like a holy good with GOLDEN EYES
White and black would be great too

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

MyGWAccount.7325

can we get some word on what happened 6 months ago at least? i see mods posting and stuff…

Posted by: Meredith Doyle.6529

Meredith Doyle.6529

I would love a the new Norn hairstyle with the undercut but without the leftover haire at the side that would be great!

Posted by: Niraven.9417

Niraven.9417

Suggestion: Goatee Facial Hair option for Human males.

This is the #1 thing I felt was missing when making my Human male Necromancer. I would happily purchase a hair kit for it if the option were made available. Facial hair option #3 (going from left to right on the wiki- none, Hulk Hogan, option #3) without the moustache would be perfectly suited in my opinion.

Please, and should it happen, thank you!

Mains: Momoka Mu (Charr Ranger), Rush of the Inquest (Asura Engineer)
Server: Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Mika.6174

Mika.6174

There is no need for a follow up, if the info is still the same.

The conditional being ‘if’.

The Meeting the Asura, infiltration bug has been running on for over a month now. Gaile was nice enough to say that she would look into it but there was little follow up to that. Indeed things only really gained attention after the season2 pack was offered on sale and the volume of people that came forward saying don’t buy it, it’s bugged.

It was only after that a dev responded stating a fix would be coming soon.

Now I’m sure you will try to argue that something like this was always coming soon. There was no need for follow up. Then again it doesn’t hurt to remind, because it’s just as probable it was forgotten.

My point being only ANet knows if it cares or is listening to what you say. Literally our best option IS to bump things we want or desire. Because unless they specifically stated a time frame, their are no assurances.

Just look at WvW achievements. They’ve been wanting to update them for 2 years now.

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

we have green eye mask, we have red eye mask, we have a blue eyed mask..now we need yellow ones!
Why? I wanna look like a holy good with GOLDEN EYES
White and black would be great too

I’d love a purple mask. Letting us dye them would be much easier.

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

A hood like the Winged Headpiece for light classes, but covers more of the face and for all armor classes.

Basically I would sell anet my first born for a decent looking baggy heavy class hood.

Help

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Got a couple of skin suggestions. It’s not much, but I thought it would be pretty cool to have them.

1. MK-I/MK-II Golem Cosmetic Mount (similar to the broomstick/digging drill)
* It would work the same way as the broom/drill, equip it and a small toy golem will appear in your character’s hands. Use it and the Golem appears magically (!) with your character sitting astride it (male)/sitting on its left/right shoulder (female). No speed buffs, just cosmetic like the broomstick. Similar to how Taimi sits on Scruffy.

that idea sounds awesome!

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Mounts. Real ones. But make it a skill. 10% run buff that uses a skill slot.

MyGWAccount.7325

There is no need for a follow up, if the info is still the same.

The conditional being ‘if’.

The Meeting the Asura, infiltration bug has been running on for over a month now. Gaile was nice enough to say that she would look into it but there was little follow up to that. Indeed things only really gained attention after the season2 pack was offered on sale and the volume of people that came forward saying don’t buy it, it’s bugged.

It was only after that a dev responded stating a fix would be coming soon.

Now I’m sure you will try to argue that something like this was always coming soon. There was no need for follow up. Then again it doesn’t hurt to remind, because it’s just as probable it was forgotten.

My point being only ANet knows if it cares or is listening to what you say. Literally our best option IS to bump things we want or desire. Because unless they specifically stated a time frame, their are no assurances.

Just look at WvW achievements. They’ve been wanting to update them for 2 years now.

/agree

and 2 years is too long of a wait for a one day sale….better be a week long deal~

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

1st – A stone to make an Account Bound/Soulbound Weapon back to it’s initial state (to be able and sell Legendaries / Ascended after you used it and just don’t want anymore)

So all the titles and/or achievements associated with obtaining said items will mean nothing AND the legendary market will crash.

Sure. Totally worth it. >_>

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

So all the titles and/or achievements associated with obtaining said items will mean nothing AND the legendary market will crash.

It simply means that if you use such a stone that the item will be removed from your achievement list as well. And your wardrobe naturally.

Posted by: Ana.2415

Ana.2415

Bring back the hipster glasses please! Wide Rim Glasses

Attachments:

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I wouldn’t mind the ability to change your Guild Name (if you’re the leader/Founder).

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

Attachments:

GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It simply means that if you use such a stone that the item will be removed from your achievement list as well. And your wardrobe naturally.

I don’t think they currently have a way to remove items and titles from the wardrobe/hero panel. That’s probably why it’s taking them so long to reverse the bug where people who never played Guild Wars 1 got titles and items.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

I think it’s about time Anet introduce a new tier of Gem Store goodies for the players. Right now, we have a lot of low cost cosmetic add-ons that we can purchase with Gems. Nice weapons and armors, unique finishers, and even minis. Everything we see in the store is affordable. So now, after 3 years, maybe Anet should think about the players who like to spend their discretionary income on this game we all love.

Now I’m not here to suggest a VIP subscription or anything. What I think would be good, however, is the introduction of more expensive, premium items. An example could be armor skins with unique auras, or existing armor skins with additional auras to make them stand out in a crowd. Imagine wearing the Flamekissed skin, but now you give off a Sunrise/Twilight type fire trail behind your body as you move. I’m sure people would be willing to pay 4,000 Gems to get this upgraded skin version. Or how about an adorable Mini Penguin that waddles as you walk, and slides on it’s belly as you run? I’d so pay upwards of 8,000 Gems for this.

Basically, the Gem Store would still offer everything that’s currently there. Nothing would be taken away. The only change would be a section that sells higher end items or skins for higher end prices. The key here is that absolutely nothing in the premium section would give any statistical advantages what-so-ever to prevent the potential “P2W” criticism. It would appeal to a wider range of players, and also open up new revenue streams for NC Soft.

Great suggestions for cool items, but I don’t like the idea of putting them behind a hefty pay wall. Instead of paying 50 or 100 bucks for an digital cosmetic item I’d rather earn legitimately in-game through dedication and/or skill.

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely hate grinding and that’s not what I want when I say “dedication”. What I would like to see is Anet adding cool items that are legit hard to get and doesn’t require an insane amount of grinding to get but instead requires player skills to get them.

Posted by: fruitycutey.9057

fruitycutey.9057

I really would appreciate some sort of reply about this.

MyGWAccount.7325

Yup, there is really no valid reason other than Anet saying “No thanks, we don’t want your money”.
Which is why I feel it’s justified to keep this thread bumped until Anet takes notice.

maybe…they just want to save bunny ears content for when they have no new content to release in game………..

Posted by: Akikaze.1307

Akikaze.1307

maybe…they just want to save bunny ears content for when they have no new content to release in game………..

Yeah! Maybe for like Easter, you know…oh, wait.

How about when they have no new content? Isn’t that now since we have no expansion yet or signs of a big update.

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

Particle recolours:

One time use items for 800 gems that permanently unlock a different colour for your character’s particle effects.

I dunno about anyone else, but on my necro the green/black particle effects clash horribly with my desired character theme and look. Would be great to see an option to customise the colour of particle effects (or hey, even customise the colour of each individual skill).
Legendaries change particles entirely, so we know that particle replacement is possible with the game’s engine, and let’s face it, changing the colour of something isn’t an agonisingly huge amount of development work.

As an example of what I’m, talking about, say buying a blue particle pack turns your mesmer’s zappy greatsword auto attack/skills from a gaudy pink to a cool blue

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

(edited by rapthorne.7345)

Posted by: Severino.3604

Severino.3604

I don’t care what they add, as long as it’s more stuff. Im surprised at the lack of stuff in the gem store, considering how much money is made from it. A tonne more skins and dyes would be nice. And please make it so we can toggle individual outfit pieces. Just make it so that the outfit adds a skin for each piece to the wardrobe. Imagine the combinations.

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Anet, PLEASE put the BLACK FEATHERED WINGS On the gem store!!!"!

Black™? No, thanks!
Let’s skip to the Shadow Abyss™ ones. I want to buy those wings.

Posted by: robotosis.4872

robotosis.4872

I’m going to also request a tin foil hat skin. :P

Posted by: Tontza.2374

Tontza.2374

Just going to keep logging in everyday to check the gemstore for Bunny Ears and log-out. ZZzzzZZzz…

Ring of Fire & Rangers 4 lyf!
First come, first served~

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Information and Communication are very important things in business. First time i was only afraid now i am “angryfied”.

…and you all know what happens if people lose their fun… a snorlax appears ^(°-°)^ eating also the rest of your fun. It will wield a hammer made of hardened outfits, screaming into your face:" nonononononononooOOOoOOoo more single armor pieces for you…. niahahahahaaaa".

and….

plz plz plz dont go with the following idea:

-bunnyears outfit
-aviator glasses outfit

…forcing player to wear the armor that comes with it.

Im not yet mutated to a frustated snorlax ^(_)^ and keep my humor while writing.

Dear A-net Team. I kneel in front of you und begg you (maybe you want us people to get this low) to provide some information regarding the bunny ears.

Happy Happy Joy Joy and best regards
I trust in you.

(edited by Abdel Muhti.6431)

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Ascalonian Mage Potion Outfit/endless tonic. Current tonic always disappears everytime I use deathshroud I love the look but I’d have to use a tonic every fight basically. Or just make the current one not go away on transformations that’d be nice.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

My turn to embarrass myself. ^.^ Still waiting for

• large bat-like wings,
  • an Endless Mystery Dog Tonic, analogue to the cat one. Who…. let the dogs out?
  • A jester costume. (I even have the guild rank <guild leader name>’s court jester.)
  • Perhaps Aetherized Weapons for another time? The Jade stuff was available a perceived dozen times. ^^
Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.