[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Dhuum’s Soul Reaper as a staff skin: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dhuum%27s_Soul_Reaper

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

What does a working chat link have to do with them returning?

Posted by: Akikaze.1307

Akikaze.1307

If you want the chat link codes: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_hidden_skins
The bunny ears code link preview works perfectly fine ingame.

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

Any ideas Gaile?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

Posted by: YukiRose.4185

YukiRose.4185

Pleaseeee give us the bunny ears Anet, always bugs me that the one time I had to take a break from guildwars2 they released the thing I want the most and I missed it o.o

Posted by: LifeOver.5762

LifeOver.5762

White Feathered Wings for my guardian plss..

Posted by: Tevatron.8217

Tevatron.8217

I would like to see the Mini Avatar of the Tree back in the store. I was not playing when it was for sale so I couldn’t buy it. I wish I had a chance to do so, I find that mini so nice.

Posted by: RAWR.4273

RAWR.4273

Gaile doesn’t know, and if she did she probably wouldn’t tell you. You can expect to see it in the gem store in 1 to 51315 weeks.

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

Anet’s communication policy is to generally not tell you anything.

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

You’re almost guaranteed to see previous items in the gemstore again, just depends on where in the cycle they are.

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

I’m mostly asking Gaile directly as she communicated with someone regarding the Bunny Ears item recently.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I’m mostly asking Gaile directly as she communicated with someone regarding the Bunny Ears item recently.

And you will get the same answer, that they usually reappear in the gem store.
She is not allowed to give out that info, even if she knew.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I would love this outfit from a Whispers PS step. Recommended dye channels: Vest, shirt, pants, belt/boots.

Attachments:

Posted by: Noa.7490

Noa.7490

I’m sure it’s been said but here goes again: GW1 elite armor sets. Also, less outfits since they cannot be customized. And bunny ears.

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

mini phoenix like gw1 pet

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

Return of the Mini Luxon Siege Turtle please. You can even throw in the Mini Juggernaut as a balance whatever but I need my turtle back!

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

Posted by: Prisoner.2419

Prisoner.2419

So, since Gaile is getting back today (tomorrow for some of us?), any chance we could get an update on this soon?

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

Pleaseeee give us the bunny ears Anet, always bugs me that the one time I had to take a break from guildwars2 they released the thing I want the most and I missed it o.o

It was in the gemstore for ages, we had a warning weeks before it was removed.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

It was in the gemstore for ages, we had a warning weeks before it was removed.

It was a costume item, not usable during combat and also pre-wardrobe.
Those 2 issues is why many players did not purchase it, now that it can be used in combat and also the skin unlocks, it should be re-released.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Oh for god’s sake, BUNNY EARS, PLEASE!!!

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: korasukage.9315

korasukage.9315

Heya Anet,

I was wondering if/when the Black Feather Wings Backpack would make it’s return to the trading post. I missed this item originally as I took a break from the game. A simple “sometime” or in the future would be greatly appreciated.:)

Cheers
Kor-

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

They said it was a preview of things to come when it was in the store the first time around, so yes, it’ll be back at some point.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

If you want the chat link codes: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_hidden_skins
The bunny ears code link preview works perfectly fine ingame.

That’s a skin preview link, not an item link, so it depends what exactly you’re looking for if it fits the bill. I wanted the item ;D

What does a working chat link have to do with them returning?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Bunny-ears-reinclusion/5080314

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Probably with HoT. Stay tuned.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Wanze.8410

Heya Anet,

I was wondering if/when the Black Feather Wings Backpack would make it’s return to the trading post. I missed this item originally as I took a break from the game. A simple “sometime” or in the future would be greatly appreciated.:)

Cheers
Kor-

Sometime in the future.

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

Do you know how many tengu they need to pluck to make each pair? These things take time!

Posted by: Arietta The Broken.1875

Arietta The Broken.1875

You know the sales projection that we’re all speculating is the HoT release?

THINK AGAIN.

August 20th 2015 daily special sale!!

Gemstore items!

20th – Black Wings – 1 day only – 800 gems
21st – Blue Wings – 1 day only – 800 gems
22nd – Red Wings- 1 day only – 800 gems
23rd – White Wings – 1 day only – 800 gems
24th – Orange Wings – 1 day only – 800 gems
25th – Purple Wings – 1 day only – 800 gems
26th – Yellow Wings – 1 day only – 800 gems
27th – Green Wings- 1 day only – 800 gems
28th SPECIAL Rainbow Wings – 1 day only (require all other wings to have been purchased – 1 day only – 1000 gems

You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

removing reading glasses and wintersday earmuffs…replacing with wide rimmed glasses and bunny ears!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?
plzzzz anet

Posted by: fruitycutey.9057

fruitycutey.9057

So, since Gaile is getting back today (tomorrow for some of us?), any chance we could get an update on this soon?

Doubt it. She’s responded to every thread except this one. It’s being avoided like the plague. Not a single letter was typed to follow up her misleading comment.

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

removing reading glasses and wintersday earmuffs…replacing with wide rimmed glasses and bunny ears!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?
plzzzz anet

Yes! That would be lovely. I know it has been a long time waiting, but I won’t give up hope for my bunny ears. The day I lose hope for them, I am not sure I will want to play anymore. That is how badly I want them Anet, please bunny us already, bunny bunny bunny

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Posted by: korasukage.9315

korasukage.9315

Hmm awesome … can’t wait until the wings make a return to the Gem Store.:)

Cheers
Kor

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

I really want those Black Feather Wings again. A day? Really?

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It was made rather clear that they were there for a day AS A SNEAK PEEK with the real release of them coming later.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

It was made rather clear that they were there for a day AS A SNEAK PEEK with the real release of them coming later.

So they are coming back?

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

So they are coming back?

It was specifically stated that the 24 sale was a preview of future gemstore releases, so yes it will be back, we just don’t know when.

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I’d like to see Dwayna’s headpiece become a gemstore item. I think it would look really cool on my necro, and I really don’t care much for the rest of her outfit. The closest thing, the Zephyrite helms, don’t really float my boat.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

(edited by Cecilia.5179)

Posted by: MyGWAccount.7325

MyGWAccount.7325

i think its about time to bring back the bunny ears~

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

Doubt it. She’s responded to every thread except this one. It’s being avoided like the plague. Not a single letter was typed to follow up her misleading comment.

I feel bad for her, because this in itself (the backlash in general, not the quoted post) is why the staff has always kept an arms length away when talking about what’s to come. She engaged us in conversation about it, someone made the decision not to bring it back, and she gets the flack.

I can see why they operate in the way they do. However, in cases like this when something has happened it is only proper to give reasoning to why afterwards. Don’t just leave us hanging Gaile, give us an idea at least why it’s not coming back and bury this.

edited for clarification, general speculation to why the topic is being avoided

(edited by Shanks.2907)

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

I want some aviators.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

Posted by: Lee.5092

Lee.5092

I don’t normally post on the forum but I have been keeping an eye on this thread regularly for more than 3 months now. Considering there are tens of thousand viewers interested in this thread, the lack of communication on the anet side is both frustrating and disappointing. The bunny ear, if it never got released, would certainly be not an issue here. What makes people or me at least got upset is that according to the GW2 wiki, the last bunny ear sale date was on 17th Dec 2013 while the wardrobe system which dramatically improves the appeal of bunny ear released in April 2014 (it’s now a skin rather than a mere town cloth for those who have no idea on what I am talking about). Simply put, it is unreasonable for players to foresee the release of wardrobe system. Until now, there is still no way to acquire bunny ear after the immediate release of the wardrobe system as players can not go back in time.

PS: I still remember on the day of the stronghold pvp public beta event, I saw an anet employee with the red anet tag on wearing a bunny ear together with 3-4 other anet staffs idling in the Heart of the Mists. Come on anet, if you can’t re-release the bunny ear please at least don’t show it off on your official characters as this may just disgust many of the players that bunny ear might just as well be the anet’s sole property.

TL,DR: Anet’s communication on bunny ear is lacking. If we classify the bunny ear into pre-wardrobe version and post-wardrobe version, the post-wardrobe version never got sale on the gem store. But yet, few lucky players who presumably shouldn’t have foreseed the release of wardrobe system got it before the wardrobe release and therefore have it also godfathered to the post-wardrobe version. This creates unfairness. Lastly, anet staff with their anet tags on should avoid wearing bunny ear as this breaks my GW2 immersion.

This is the end of my rant. Having said all that, GW2 is still the greatest game of all time. I am eager to see the Heart of Thorns release.

Posted by: Tea.7025

Tea.7025

Going to be honest.

Haven’t seen such an outrage over the inability to dress up one’s own character as a playboy bunny for a long time. Not since the Elin got their panties covered up in the western version of Tera.

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

I don’t normally post on the forum but I have been keeping an eye on this thread regularly for more than 3 months now. Considering there are tens of thousand viewers interested in this thread, the lack of communication on the anet side is both frustrating and disappointing. The bunny ear, if it never got released, would certainly be not an issue here. What makes people or me at least got upset is that according to the GW2 wiki, the last bunny ear sale date was on 17th Dec 2013 while the wardrobe system which dramatically improves the appeal of bunny ear released in April 2014 (it’s now a skin rather than a mere town cloth for those who have no idea on what I am talking about). Simply put, it is unreasonable for players to foresee the release of wardrobe system. Until now, there is still no way to acquire bunny ear after the immediate release of the wardrobe system as players can not go back in time.

This is a good summary of the issue for people coming into this thread that don’t want to read the whole thing.

You shouldn’t feel bad about Anet folks using the bunny ears though:

1. Chances are high they got nothing to do with the gemstore stuff
2. Whether they use the tag or not, they still play the game privately like you and me and if they got the bunnyears back then, they are lucky and can use them. I would be angry if they created a post-wardrobe version exclusively for themselves, but I’m sure thats not the case…

I still believe the only reason the bunnyears aren’t back yet, has to be a lack of initiative on Anets part. Someone needs to get the ball rolling…
The way I imagine it should go:

(enter dreamland)

Random Anet employee: “Hey guys! Don’t worry, I will take care of this bunnyear business! I will use ten minutes of my break to do this and from the extra money we make, we will buy pizza for everyone!!!”
Rest of Anet:“Yaaaay!!!”

And then we get bunnyears, the guys at Anet eat pizza every day, random anet employee gets a raise and buys horses for the kids, the expansion is a great success and everyone is happy!

(THE END)

Or something like that…
Come on, Anet! Don’t you have interns or something? Show the janitor how to do it?
It can’t be that hard.

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Going to be honest.

Haven’t seen such an outrage over the inability to dress up one’s own character as a playboy bunny for a long time. Not since the Elin got their panties covered up in the western version of Tera.

It makes more sense when you realize the real endgame for GW2 is fashion.

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

I just find the whole thing really perplexing

Its obvious that there is massive demand for the re inclusion which equals massive $$ for Anet and for what you would imagine to be minimal effort.

Its the not knowing of the thought process going on behind the scenes that kills me . If they came out and said bunny ears are never coming back here is why , it would be much easier for me to deal with.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

They are removing 90% of the items on the gemstore, this may be the perfect time for them to bring back all those old items back. So lets hope that is what their plan is. Bunny ears will be definitely a big seller. Crosses fingers

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Tried my chat link finally. That’s wack. I verified it to be correct; they must have disabled it. O.o

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

They are removing 90% of the items on the gemstore, this may be the perfect time for them to bring back all those old items back. So lets hope that is what their plan is. Bunny ears will be definitely a big seller. Crosses fingers

90%? A wee bit exaggerating there for effect.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Forum Bug. She’s on it.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Wanze.8410

Awww, another week without bunny ears.

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Another patch, another failed opportunity…

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.