[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

Yeah, it must have been a lot of work creating the new outfit and weapons …. * sigh *

Okay, how about we get the bunnyears next update?
To celebrate the rebuilding of LA!
That’s a happy occasion, isn’t it??!

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I think they need to add an unlimited use Black Lion Key that has a 1 week cooldown (i.e. you can open 1 black lion chest per week if you buy the key).

The gem price would need to be steep, something like 4000-5000.

I’d buy one of those and I do not buy regular keys. People who already buy keys will continue to do so.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I don’t normally ask for minis. If one comes along that looks cool, and I have the resources, I’ll get it.

However, I’m asking for a proper cat-looking cat. There’s one in game, hidden in Hooligan’s in LA. Look at this. Pointy face, leaner body than the bolsters most GW2 cats possess. It’s so much closer to being a quality cat to match all the quality canines! Tweak the animations to a bit more fluidity of motion and you’ll have a real winner of a mini (you can color its coat to match any number of short hair patterns, too).

Attachments:

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

I really want those Black Feather Wings again. A day? Really?

It was made rather clear that they were there for a day AS A SNEAK PEEK with the real release of them coming later.

a sneak peak is something you can look at to expect later on, not something ppl can already use.
it’s more a one day sale with no date of when it comes back, and that for an already overpriced item. (seriously, 800GEMs for a back piece)

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Rich versions of the home instance nodes added as ultra rare drops in BLTC and both regular and rich ones for the new guild halls with a higher qty available for the guild halls. That or allow players to deploy 3 regular nodes to convert a regular one to a rich one. Rich nodes should be trade-able.

Also as a drop, home instance crafting stations. Each station is a different item similar to the nodes. These would also be like the nodes where they are trade-able. These should also be available for guild halls.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

It was made rather clear that they were there for a day AS A SNEAK PEEK with the real release of them coming later.

a sneak peak is something you can look at to expect later on, not something ppl can already use.
it’s more a one day sale with no date of when it comes back, and that for an already overpriced item. (seriously, 800GEMs for a back piece)

The black wings were 500 gems, not 800

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: Expression.7021

Expression.7021

I missed them too, hoping they come back.. crosses fingers

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Now that several items have been removed from the gemstore. There’s room for bunny ears.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

Bunny bunny bunny, please release the bunnies. I know I say it often, but I really want them My lovely little Asura family wants to be Bunny’sura!

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

Bunny ears? you wanna look like a playboy bunny girl or something? as if the outfits aren’t exposing enough to make girl characters look like prostitutes, adding bunny ears will be the cherry on the top of the cake.

I think it’s more of an anime weebo thing

Posted by: Jaetara.4075

Jaetara.4075

I would love to see a bigger variety in Back Peaces something that could maybe fit specific race concept or something better looking for battle and not just cute ones.

Also I would like to see specific race outfits, like the town clothing. I think the game lacks also some Norn friendly Armor skins in general.

It would be fun as well to see a bigger variety in Helmet skins. Some ideas would be: Halo, Cat Ears, Bear Ears, Leopard Ears, Dear Horns, Crown or Tiara, Flowers etc.

Lastly I think it would be cool to offer some new emotes animations for our character.

Posted by: Remaran.2963

Remaran.2963

I suspect I am not alone when I say that I enjoy trying to make my character look unique from others in the game. This includes trying to find a mix of armor sets that weren’t necessarily meant to go together but it can look really good once you’ve finished customizing the look with dyes.

Now, it is obvious that the outfits that get released in the Gem Store cause a lot of excitement since I see them around a lot. However, I’ll admit that a part of me becomes less interested in the outfit when I can hardly turn around without seeing someone in it. So, I was thinking that having something like a Total Makeover kit for armor skins could be another way to generate excitement.

By total makeover, I’m not just thinking that you can mix and match whatever armor skins you want… but, that you can actually add special effects to the armor as well. Just to give an example, let’s say you wanted to have something like that ghostly glow you get after you’re transformed into a ghost during path 3 of Ascalon Catacombs. Just imagine the possibilities.

Also, like a total makeover kit, new content can always be added. After all, we’ve all seen people adopt the new looks as they get released. I don’t see any reason why people wouldn’t want the same thing for their attire.

I’ve spoken to some friends in-game about this idea and they all seem to really like the idea too. Hopefully anyone reading this read will like it too.

Thank you for your time.

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

Yes. Yes, I love this idea. I love having my characters be glowing and all with special effects, but it heavily limits my armor choices. Effects on normal armor would be great

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

It’s a lot like what we’re hoping that eventual legendary accessories would do.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Posted by: Darkwinter.9563

Darkwinter.9563

I would buy that

Posted by: AngelWriter.3652

AngelWriter.3652

I would love this. Glowy bits! I want all the glowy bits!

Posted by: Gerrand.3085

Gerrand.3085

I believe that such effects should primarily be from ascended accessories.

That said, I think its fair if some of said legondaries required collections which contain gemstore items. Having a legendary accessory which replaced your base skin texture with the zodiac skin texture would be awesome – and requiring all 3 sets of zodiac armors to complete that collection would be fair in my opinion.

The main concern for me is to avoid cheapening the effects. Hectic effects are the realm of legendary effort, not 300 gold-to-gem effort. I’m not sure how you’d make gem store effects plain enough to not contest legendary effects (as all sparkle effects are awesome and current legendary effects aren’t that elaborate to begin with).

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

More glowing? No thanks, really don’t want or need that. I also like to try and look different, but adding a bunch of extra stuff to the armour won’t do that, it’ll just make everyone look like an unidentifiable mess that fell from the heavens into a fireworks, Christmas lights and neon glowstick factory.

Posted by: EverSkye.4561

EverSkye.4561

I think its a great idea, I’m all for more customization options.

Posted by: OmniMoeba.2817

OmniMoeba.2817

Can you guys bring back the hipster glasses?! I remember back when towns clothes were a thing, there was hipster glasses…but after a while, it was pulled out. I want that wide rim glasses so bad

Posted by: OJM.5103

OJM.5103

Cliche… but would love to see some of the GW1 EoTN items back, e.g. dreadmask, bandana, chaos gloves… miss those skins!

[GAMW]

Posted by: groovy sneezes.4690

groovy sneezes.4690

By total makeover, I’m not just thinking that you can mix and match whatever armor skins you want… but, that you can actually add special effects to the armor as well. Just to give an example, let’s say you wanted to have something like that ghostly glow you get after you’re transformed into a ghost during path 3 of Ascalon Catacombs. Just imagine the possibilities.

your ideas are so creative! it sounds like an awesome idea, i would definitely buy a kit if it existed xD

Posted by: Weylin.6478

Weylin.6478

You know all those useless gray items that clog your inventory, can’t be scavenged or deposited, and can’t be sold on the trader to get rid of em? How about an item that, with a double click, sells all junks for you, on the spot?

Despite being effectively worthless by the current gold standards, they’re tedious to destroy, and take up space until you can find a merchant, I’m surprised this hasn’t been done sooner.

Honestly I don’t know what role these things have in the game, you can make more money from one iron ore deposit than an hours worth of junk collecting, I can only assume that the 10 copper from a chunk of crab meat must have been worth something at one time.

Posted by: tasha.4176

tasha.4176

Hey! since the expansion was such a let down, can we please get an update on the bunny ears. Why is this thread being ignored. I want the bunny ears. Are they coming or not, Gaile/Anet team? a good no will shut me and everyone else up who have been waiting months for an answer. Anything at all?

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

Hey! since the expansion was such a let down, can we please get an update on the bunny ears. Why is this thread being ignored. I want the bunny ears. Are they coming or not, Gaile/Anet team? a good no will shut me and everyone else up who have been waiting months for an answer. Anything at all?

They are too busy making rocks with googly eyes.

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

If bunny ears would be confirmed, I would consider buying the Ultimate Edition …
Without them? Nope.
What use are gems, if you can’t buy what you really want…?

Posted by: Merc The Forgotten.5610

Merc The Forgotten.5610

I want this back for so long.
So far didnt happend.
But there is a lot of request for it.
So i dont understand why they dont bring it back for a while.

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

If bunny ears would be confirmed, I would consider buying the Ultimate Edition …
Without them? Nope.
What use are gems, if you can’t buy what you really want…?

Id pay 20$ more than the ultimate ultimate edition for the collector’s bunny ear’s supreme edition (would not be mad with hipster glasses and cat ears as well)

Posted by: MyGWAccount.7325

MyGWAccount.7325

lets not forget this promise admist all the other events/threads going on

Posted by: FranBunnyFFXII.3508

FranBunnyFFXII.3508

OMG I would love Bunnyears. I literally have bunny ears on every single character I play that I possibly can.
My for my Castanic I have a bunny ear headband costume item, for my Fiona helm is transmuted to bunnyears, my Blood Elf I sacrifice my helm so I can have bunnyears, my Aurin in WildStar has natural bunnyears, if I could have bunnyears on my Norn, as actual armor slot transmute, oh I would die happy.
I’m not joking.
Castanic: http://i.imgur.com/ZgPIGcG.png
Fiona: http://i.imgur.com/wveurJo.jpg
Blood Elf: http://i.imgur.com/x1xdeFV.jpg
Aurin: http://i.imgur.com/j7kxoO4.png

Introduce bunnyears as a transmute item? Please ArenaNet, let me throw money at you.

Bunny ears? you wanna look like a playboy bunny girl or something? as if the outfits aren’t exposing enough to make girl characters look like prostitutes, adding bunny ears will be the cherry on the top of the cake.

I think it’s more of an anime weebo thing

Actually Bunnyears are an American/Western trope started by Playboy, the major appeal of bunnyear is “Adult” Entertainment/sex appeal waitress theme.

Franbunny Alice Viera – 25/F/USA
|Aurin Esper|Castanic Archer|Sword Fiona|Norn Ranger|Blood Elf Fire Mage|Togruta Sith|

(edited by FranBunnyFFXII.3508)

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3aanxb/gem_store_item_i_want_the_most/

One of these would be the most amazing thing.. to ever hit GW2.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Vegeta.2563

Let me further explain. This would be a special bag you put in your inventory, that if you put an item in it.. your other characters can use those items as well. It would be something you could use on the fly, without having the need to go to your bank to pick up the items. Yes I know accounts have banks, even a permanent bank access contract, but you can’t expect everyone to have a permanent bank on every single character. This would be on average a 10 slot bag.

Posted by: Captainlasercannon.8914

Captainlasercannon.8914

Bag slots should’ve been account bound from the start, making them character bound was just an attempt to nickel and dime players.

Captainlasercannon.8914

Ooooh wait, hm, that’s an interesting idea.

Captainlasercannon.8914

Though that would make instant bank access useless and Anet wants its money more than player convenience.

Vegeta.2563

Though that would make instant bank access useless and Anet wants its money more than player convenience.

No it doesn’t make the bank useless.. it just allows you to use 1 permanent bank across all of your accounts instead of having multiple. Your bank still has a ton of more room, but with this bag you of course would be limited to how much you could put in it. So thats why I was saying a 10 slot bag would be more than enough.

Even if someone doesn’t have a permanent bank, they could store other items in it, like permanent gathering tools, or maybe copper fed salvage o matic, or even multiple single use bank accesses. Items they would never have to go to the bank for to pick up everytime they swap characters. I will use this as an example…

I start on my Warrior doing sparkfly fen champ farming train with my guild. One of the guild leaders decides to spawn teq and we stop and fight him. After the fight, I have to put all the items I need to use on my other character in my bank, after that I have to get on my alt character and go to the bank (or table), and pick the items up.. then I can finally go back to sparkfly and continue champ farming with my guild, before the real spawn teq shows up, so I can get another “Big” chest from killing teq again. With the account bound bag, I could eliminate the need to first off, storing the items in the bank, secondly I wouldn’t need to go to the bank to pick them up as they would already be in the bag, so I could just easily switch characters and go directly out to sparkfly without missing much action. Just think if someone has long loading times (up to around 1 minute), how much of a great help this would be for them?

Captainlasercannon.8914

Hmm i see what you’re saying, yeah, would be a good addition.

Posted by: Raven.3957

Raven.3957

Omg I would LOVE that so much. a 20 slot bag that showed up on all my alts, I run in WvW a LOT and constantly get frustrated that I happen to be on an alt that dosent have all of my siege and such. Having a universal bag means I could put my wvw siege in it and every toon would always have all my siege, and food buffs, and toy trinkets and such.

I would buy it; Yep.

Posted by: HenleyLegoMan.4987

HenleyLegoMan.4987

Absolutely great idea! I’d buy one..no is buy 2 no I’d buy…. The possibilities are endless lol!

There has never been a good war, or a bad peace.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Please bring them back already!

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

A bit disappointing to see this thread hit the 14th page on this sub forums.

Re-requesting the following items, please consider adding them, majority of these were costumes prior to the wardrobe.

WTB…

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Sport Sunglasses
Wide Rim Glasses
Plush Moto Backpack Cover
Boxing Gloves
World 1 Super Boom Box
World 2 Super Boom Box

Things I would like added to the game:
Mini Mystical Dragon
Season 1 Living Story Pack

Please add a way to acquire the following item, maybe laurel vendor or gems would be fine as well:

Thoughtless Potion

Posted by: oleonIII.3261

oleonIII.3261

Some Items I wish that would come back would be the scarlet items. Either it be from gem store or add them to the laurel vender since I missed out on getting them when they first came out I wish I could grab them.

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

How about a mini chicken?
I know there’s a mini undead chicken, but a ‘live’ mini chicken would be funny and cute.

Posted by: Sanrio.7192

Sanrio.7192

How about a mini chicken?
I know there’s a mini undead chicken, but a ‘live’ mini chicken would be funny and cute.

Mini mao chick, have it already

Attachments:

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

Not looking for a mini moa chick, I have that too, as well as the undead Orrian chicken, but a regular mini ‘adult’ chicken

Just for fun.

Posted by: Deavon Black.4096

Deavon Black.4096

how about a permanent silverwaste shovel

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Hoping for a surprise in tomorrow’s patch.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Lee.5092

Lee.5092

Now since they have addressed the community issue about HoT pre-purchasing (yes thank you anet), can we also have a head up about the bunny ear please?

Posted by: korasukage.9315

korasukage.9315

Now that we have the white feather wings can we please, please, please see the return of the black feather wings! I have been waiting to purchase this back item.

Pretty please with sugar on top.:)

Thanks!

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Stuffed plushy quaggan that talks when you squeeze it.

For my daughter, of course.

Still waiting…

#TeamJadeQuarry