[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eirian Direstorm.9748

Eirian Direstorm.9748

I’d suggest an addition of a “leather rack” similar to the “cloth rack” that you can put into a home instance.

Requirements for some of the new legendary, guild upgrades, and raids making ascended armor more desirable have pushed the leather supply hard. The cloth rack hasn’t wrecked the cloth market as far as I know, and I think a leather rack would make the leather market healthier.

Alternatively or additionally, you could add some kind of leather/textile node upgrade that guild could get for their halls. I would imagine requirements similar to getting other nodes. I’m not sure whether it would be better to require workshop level 1, or level 2.

Cheers!

Posted by: Arenur.9487

Arenur.9487

Hi just have a siple request, a shot in the dark rly…
Could you please do a Hexed Outfit special in the Gem Store, rly rly keen to use it on two of my characters (a nasty goblin styled azura Necromancer, and a panda styled female charr elementalist).
Thatas all
Cheers

Posted by: Ioras Dagnir.3927

Ioras Dagnir.3927

assortment of cloaks and capes would be cool, i miss my old guild guild cap from gw1

Posted by: Jura.2170

Jura.2170

I want an item that upgrades my ingame mail box to be able to hold 100 mails from people

Posted by: Mr Wipe of Scrubs.6491

Mr Wipe of Scrubs.6491

Don’t know if anyone mentioned it already, but personally I’d love to see legendary available in the gem store.

It can be put up for 25k – 55k gems according to the legendary, the reason for the high cost of gems is so that it wont affect the current prices in the TP.

I get my golds from gems either way, so it would be nice to be able buy it directly using gems, because it’s really frustrating trying to wait for someone to put up a not so popular legendary (Underwater Legendary) for sale in the TP even if you have the golds.

(edited by Mr Wipe of Scrubs.6491)

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

Build saver. That is all.

Posted by: Onryo.5439

Onryo.5439

Would love to see a vampire beast mini.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

We have a Wizzards’ Hat

How about a Wizzard’s (mini) Cat?

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: John Fuego.5634

John Fuego.5634

How about different home instance maps?

I would have thought that the Salma District was technically architected as such that it could be personalized.

If so, I would love to see several GW1 pre-searing zones migrated to the GW2 engine and made available in the Gem Store.

They could perhaps be miniaturized too.

Posted by: TheAndoman.2048

TheAndoman.2048

I don’t know if anyone covered this, however I did try the Search and found nothing.

Could you please make the minis able to be flushed down the Mystic Toilet? I buy BL chest keys regularly and have 10 to 14 each of the owl and other minis. I also have 20 characters and currently have 14 Queen Jennah minis, eventually, it’ll be 20. At one point, I also bought the Jungle Wurm mini set, twice (accidentally).

I’d be grateful, even if the forge results were account bound, and would be able to clear out some bank space.

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

AVIATOR SUNGLASSES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by: Djscreamo.3507

Djscreamo.3507

I would like the Raiment of the Lich back in the gem store or atleast in the march sales!

Posted by: GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

I wish they brought back the raiment of the lich outfit dying to get my hands on one of those. In the march sales for example!

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

I’m assuming that dye channels on back items and weapons are not even in the spectre of reaching the table, let alone release so:

More color combinations on the same back items and weapons. Mundane, extravagant and everything in between.

Take the very same armor pieces that already exist and play with them, swap sides of asymmetric gear, offer symmetric options, offer asymmetric options for existing symmetric gear (Shoulders and gloves mostly, but there are a few examples of other gear too)

Take pieces that are in game with gender variants and offer the non-gender parts (helmet, shoulders, gloves and boots) as extra skins for the gender they aren’t currently available for.

More armor skins in general, I get it with “in game aquisition only” and that outfits are 1000x easier to make, but I really think more people would appreciate having more actual armor skins to choose from. Non-raid PvE content drought until the undisclosed release of wing 3 of the raid means both of my main modes of entertainment are on hold (And yes, I’m a PvE player who hates everything about the “raid” play style, and you can thank my experiences with PLAYERS in other games for that. Not so often people who were just rude, but musical bio breaks, people to intoxicated to do their ONE JOB, people who refused to listen to instructions and kicking them meant replacing 1/4 of the raid force etc… NO.) /tangent

TLDR: ARMORS ARMORS ARMORS NOT OUTFITS AND RECOLORS ON WEAPONS… LOTS OF RECOLORS ON EVERY WEAPON

Posted by: Isis.3841

Isis.3841

Bunny ears would be nice for easter holidays and kawaii clothes for everyday use.

Posted by: Naz.6721

Naz.6721

A heavy stealth/assassin armor skin set or outfit, kind of like the bandit sniper outfit but without all the blades and the gap between the arm and shoulder. All the blades feel like too much and the gap doesn’t look good on male characters. Some blades like in the arms is okay and make sense but I think the ones the bandit sniper has on the side and shoulder do not. If it is a heavy armor skin set, I would like the armor to be like shirt and pants, like the phalanx armor (without a piece of cloth or skirt going down from the middle front), also not look super armored or heavy, it is suppose to look assassin or stealth like. And I think a heavy armor set is better than an outfit because you are able to customize more.

(edited by Naz.6721)

Posted by: Drakz.7051

Drakz.7051

More armour and weapon skins, too many outfits and gem store weapons locked behind RNG chests.

How about we finally get the Shiro sword skin we where promised when they where showing off Revenant? Revenant has been out for a while and still no sign of the sword skin.

Posted by: Nicholas S Lin.6187

Nicholas S Lin.6187

How about the other half of the first expansion set? How about a new optional playable race – who’s intro story is attached as a tangent to the HoT story arc. As in not connected to the Personal Story so that the introduction is logical, seamless and relevant to the current story without getting in the way of it.

Posted by: Udolpho.1209

Udolpho.1209

Bandit sniper outfit by itself please.

I’d like a package with the three gathering flutes together at a reduced price.

Posted by: gabuw.1280

gabuw.1280

Phantom/grenth hood, please

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Waited 2 years for this…

Attachments:

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

In the game just now, players were asking about where they can request NEW items for the Gem Store.

This is the place — so please post here!

:)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

Personally id love to see some of the ritualist skins returning from gw1 for the revenant. Preciously little stuff that feels fitting to the class. Mistward + Crystal Arbiter.

Also, any plans to reintroduce old black lion sets?

Posted by: Xenys.6235

Xenys.6235

After the return of the Bunny Ears, I realised we need the Furrocious Ears back in GW2! Even if we have to wait until the next Hallowe’en event until we can get it, to make it like it was originally.

Sorry, ‘immersion’-lovers.

Posted by: Nuvola.9460

Nuvola.9460

What about create Cat Ears? They are fluffy!

Posted by: Dream Warden.5193

Dream Warden.5193

I do believe this is a valid suggestion/complaint.
We already have fluffy bunny ears, yet cat ears are lacking.
Of course those are not the only lacking ears.
Tiger, Fox, and….. d….dog… ears..
Maybe not the last one, but the first three would be fantastic to have in GW2.

Posted by: RazanKodaka.4315

RazanKodaka.4315

Yeah, we need it as a guild of cat people Meow

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

what about jackal ears so i can look like anubis and eat your cat/bunny ears
muahahaha

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: Dream Warden.5193

Dream Warden.5193

what about jackal ears so i can look like anubis and eat your cat/bunny ears
muahahaha

You sir, madam, or other can kindly leave. We do not take kindly to those eating fluffy cute things.
The door is wherever.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Charr have ungulate ears.

I bet some people wants to have cat ears in a charr too.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Head Kracker.4790

Head Kracker.4790

Yeah, we need it as a guild of cat people Meow

So something like a Legion of Catgirls, which kinda already exists in game….

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’d love cat ears to be available.

Years ago in another community I used to role-play a half-elf mutant with cat ears and bat wings (it made sense at the time) and I’d love the chance to recreate her in GW2. It wouldn’t take much, an older version of my main character was her ‘mother’ (the source of most of her DNA) so I’m 3/4 of the way there already, I just need the ears.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Zaleta.1567

Zaleta.1567

yes cat ears would be really nice as well as Anubis ears too:)

Attachments:

Posted by: Udin.9587

Udin.9587

Could we please have more realistic weapon skins. Like Belinda’s great-sword.
I would gladly pay money to get them

Posted by: Compass.9621

Compass.9621

I haven’t read the other 70 pages but i have been hoping to see a cane skin scepter – like in GW1.

Also, is it possible to implement the heroes/henchmen mechanics (similar to GW1) for instance-based parts of the game (i.e., dungeon, raid)? with heroes/henchmen gem items maybe?

(edited by Compass.9621)

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

this is the first game ive seen people actually ask for more things to buy. most games are asking for less!!

im bad at sarcasm

Posted by: GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

I would say more outfits and armor skins along with some weapons skinns for every weapon to make your look complete. Its funny to see someone representing something like a lich and wears a pink fluffy weapon haha so weird

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

Shorts with Bunny Tail. I would pay big bucks for that. PLEASE ;_;

Posted by: Tahlie.4259

Tahlie.4259

I donno how likely it is, or if it’s even been suggested, but would you ever consider adding a violin (and, if you do, please add the option to play it pizzicato (plucked)), piano and/or acoustic guitar to the available musical instruments?

And, if it’s even within the realm of possible, could you add the ability to play flats? Like, we have 1-8 being notes, so have F1-F8 being flats, maybe?

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I have a great idea! Let us buy the new and now canceled legendaries for gems! Let’s say 10000 gems for off-hand, 12000 gems for main hand and 15000 gems for 2-handed legendaries. I bet that is possible, right? sweet $$$$$$

Posted by: Steven.7534

Steven.7534

In 2014 Star Wars the Old Republic got Player Housing

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/06/swtor-player-housing-announced-with-short-trailer/

Two years later for our game, we don’t have that option…A-net why can’t we get player housing? Simple question.

It is true we have guild halls but my question is why should I slave for a guild that I could be kicked out of …or… invest money into something that is MINE

We have a “home instance” however I can’t decorate it, I can’t change it.

I would love to be able to “purchase” a home or a bed and breakfast or a bar or….there are MANY different options that could be done. I would love a home I’m Wizard’s Fief in Garen Hoff (but there are so many other places too to put a home)—basically make a Instance that you place your new " home" in— also transfer our nodes to , but lock if we want, also the ability to “invite” people to our home to visit, party, RP or other things.

Lets say that you put “packs” in the game that you buy in the gems store that you buy furniature ,decorations, fountains, and so on (most of this data is already in the game code, you would just have to take it and make it into a item that is placed in the instance) and once you open the pack you could place them in your home. If you already have that item, you could list it on the trade market to sell but be able to buy and sell these items. (basically pack sales from the gems store… but able to by with gold on the trading post)

But, this could be more than just Gem store Items—think if you get done with a long quest, dungeon, Raid, Living story and such that you could get a item from that to display in your home.
So this could be gem bought but also accomplishment driven to make your “own” home
Thank you

If you want to live in my world you have to turn off your speakers…

Posted by: Steven.7534

Steven.7534

Black Lion Chest Items Exchange

I have played the game for years and have bought a LOT of Black Lion Keys. It would be nice to have some sort of exchange NPC for some of the items that I don’t need and are just sitting in my storage.
I have the permanent Bank Access, Personal Merchant and Trader so I don’t need extra of single use ones, along with the 100’s of different boosters that I’m not using.
Having a Trader in the same area where the Black lion Tickets are at, with a little icon of a black lion chest over the NPC’s head to exchange items that you get from the Black Lion Chests would help. This might encourage people to get keys and trade out the items they don’t use for items they WILL use, which might increase key sales.
Also, with that exchange NPC, maybe a tab with a end number of " X" items will get you the permanent version of that item.

Thanks for your time

If you want to live in my world you have to turn off your speakers…

Posted by: lewnatic.3279

lewnatic.3279

I would be willing to spend money on new emotes. The “how to dance” book was fantastic, but I would like to see more things we can do.
I’m fairly certain this might be a little unrealistic for a game like this but I would enjoy interactions to make with other players like a /hug or /slap

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

With Ironclad, you offer both outfit and glider as a separate items (bundle offers immortal weapon skin and some additional bonuses so can’t argue about price), and bundle makes perfect sense since both outfit and glider have the same theme. Same thing with Crystal Arbiter – both outfit and glider were crystal-themed, very glint-like.

But Bandit Sniper pack? Cool assasin outfit, i bet the glider is some ninja-like thingy… NOPE
Soul river glider looks awesome, i would buy it, even for cash just to get something fitting on my dragonhunter, but i dont understand why is it bundled to outfit that is completely different themed.

Like many people, i refuse to pay for something i dont want. I’m sure there are people that want that outfit, but the price and glider are scaring them away.

Just a flesh wound.3589

Pretty much. The glider is the main thing I want from that package, with the outfit as a distant second. But I’m not about to pay 2000 gems to get one or both of those items.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

People have been asking for unbundled outfits and glider skins, heck event the exclusive weapon skins, from the bundles the first day the first one of these bundles were offered. Now slowly they’ve unbundled from the outfit and then both in later bundles but the first couple are still locked up in a set. And I don’t see that changing until those bundles go away for a while. To much grief about buying the bundle but now you are offering the one thing I actually wanted.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Oregon.5673

Oregon.5673

I did get the Soul River Glider as part of the bundle. I used it for a while thought it was cool, until I noticed the animation. Little dudes running…. when I first got it, thought it was different, thought it looked like waves. But then I looked at really close, I have not been able to use it since, the figures running now distract me. Prefer the classic looking glider, so switched my characters to that one.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I hope not. I spent 2000 gems just to get the glider

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Just a flesh wound.3589

I did get the Soul River Glider as part of the bundle. I used it for a while thought it was cool, until I noticed the animation. Little dudes running…. when I first got it, thought it was different, thought it looked like waves. But then I looked at really close, I have not been able to use it since, the figures running now distract me. Prefer the classic looking glider, so switched my characters to that one.

I’ll look at the preview closer. If it has little people running off it, I’ll probably change my mind about wanting it. Lol.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I cant see little people running off, just souls in the soul river

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.