[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

Please bring back Inventor’s Sunglasses.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I wouldn’t mind the Destroyer Scythe showing up in the Gem Store. I collect all the Staff skins and this is the only one I have no hope of getting, because it doesn’t seem to be in the game anymore. Also, it seems that no one was ever able to figure out where/how to obtain it…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Destroyer_Scythe

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_Destroyer_Scythe

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I’d pay $30 for a legendary

Posted by: HerrSaftig.7630

HerrSaftig.7630

I suggest a staff/scepter skin that looks like a selfie-stick

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Here is a suggestion. Add an additional 5 more shared inventory slots?

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I second Vegeta’s idea!

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

i’d like to see the concept of the plasma weapon skins developed further.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Posted by: Kiba.9743

Kiba.9743

Sylvari-inspired gathering tools please.

“Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow”

Posted by: Aoi.8570

Aoi.8570

Please, but really – PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU, to bring back these 2 items (even if they would have to cost 1000 gems):

-Aviator Sunglasses
-WIDE RIM GLASSES.

Just please These two are very flexible, good-looking in every outfit ‘hats’. I really want them, and I’m not the only one…

Posted by: keenedge.9675

keenedge.9675

Hang-gliding quaggan or skritt mail carrier

“John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute”

Posted by: Definix.3418

Definix.3418

Does anyone know if the Grenth hood is back in the Gem Store? I started playing Guild Wars about a year ago and only just seen what the Grenth hood looks like and I would really like to have it for my character, if it’s not in the Gem Store, Anet please put it back.

Posted by: laureall.5892

laureall.5892

I just recently brought the the dance volume one and I love it!! It my favorite and I would like to see more items like this plzzzzzzzzzzzz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwtRfR0LXCQ

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Bring old Gw1 armors- Dervish, Ritualists- Give us old Gw1 character hairstyles!
I’d love to have Eve’s hair
Or a dervish hair, or ritualists hair

Attachments:

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I just recently brought the the dance volume one and I love it!! It my favorite and I would like to see more items like this plzzzzzzzzzzzz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwtRfR0LXCQ

Yup. +1

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

(edited by Ardid.7203)

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

I want to be able to dance some more as well!

… and not have my wings disappear when I get my groove on

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I want a book that permanently adds 50 new /emotes when you eat it. I love the dance books but I’d rather be enabled to just /dance2 /dance3 and etc.

Just toggle them off and on again.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Posted by: TerminalMontage.5693

TerminalMontage.5693

I like these ideas.

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Just bought the SAB glider which is very nice.

But i’m disappointer that it can’t be colored ( you should add a tag into stuff which cannot be colored ).

We have 4 SAB weapon colors atm, so it’s unfair we re not able to color our glider.

Posted by: Seth Moonshadow.2710

Seth Moonshadow.2710

This is not for a Gem store item. This is acctualy a suggestion for those who purchased the Deluxe / Ultimate Edition and were provided “Mordremoth’s Bane Guild Hall Decoration”. Though It could also be a gem store item for those who have the Deluxe or Ultimate account allowing them to unlock other “Mordremoth’s Bane Guild Hall Decoration” and multiples of them.

Suggestion:
Add the unlocked item as a re-purchasable item from the guild hall vendor! Increase the price to say 1 gold for each decoration added. The decoration that will be added will only be the decoration that account unlocked with the guild decoration vendor.

Example
I bought the Ultimate Edition and used my “Mordremoth’s Bane Guild Hall Decoration” to add the Severed Wyvern’s Head. That adds 1 Wyvern head to the guild decortaions supply. It now becomes available to me for 1(2,3,4, or 5) gold for an additional Wyvern head. I can then buy 10 Wyvern heads from the guild decoration vendor for 10 gold.

Example 2
Keep the in line with existing Trophy decorations. If an account has unlocked “Mordremoth’s Bane Guild Hall Decoration” from purchase or as a Gem store item they now have a chance to earn the same unlocked decoration as a Trophy. The trophy is used just like existing trophies and are “Trade in at the guild decoration trader to earn a decoration”, maybe increase the drop rate since it was a paid unlock.

Legendary Wyvern Patriarch = Drops Legendary Wyvern Patriarch Trophy
Octovine = Drops Deluxe Vine Wall Trophy
Securing Verdant Brink (Tier 4) = Deluxe Charr Copter Trophy

As a Gem store item they will unlock one of the other two decorations on that account or convert the unlocked item into a reusable decoration. So if an account (Deluxe / Ultimate) buys all three Gem store “Mordremoth’s Bane Guild Hall Decoration” Unlocks All three decorations become available to that account through the guild decoration vendor with the ability to buy more than one from the guild decoration vendor.

Help small guilds build Vinwall Mazes or spell their names too

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)
http://www.dungeon-adventures.com

(edited by Seth Moonshadow.2710)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Faren’s loincloth as an outfit.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I like this plan, but suggest that maybe it shouldn’t cost as many gems as outfits usually do as it doesn’t seem it would require terribly much effort to create. The model’s in game already and is just a flap of cloth (there will need to be a female version with chest coverage for humans, norns, and sylvari …. oh I know! Make it worth more gems by giving it cultural differences for each!).

Yes I would want the male version for my female charr. She’s got fur, modesty isn’t a thing when it comes to her flat muscular chest.

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

Good Day Sir/Madam:

I would like to request new variety of Wings to be available in Gem Store. It so happened I only played last December and the Black and White Wings are no longer available. I feel like the Hawk Wing that is available for so long is not so good in my Giant Norn Wearing Mist Set with Hellfire Vambracers no matter what angle I look at it. Sorry but i feel like powerless not wearing a cape or a good looking wings, its just me though. Please offer new set of wings, not only one but varieties of it so it will fit to a any armors, any race, any class, any gender, not just the hawk wings. Thank you.

PS: Please move this post if its not on the proper page.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

I like this plan, but suggest that maybe it shouldn’t cost as many gems as outfits usually do as it doesn’t seem it would require terribly much effort to create. The model’s in game already and is just a flap of cloth (there will need to be a female version with chest coverage for humans, norns, and sylvari …. oh I know! Make it worth more gems by giving it cultural differences for each!).

Yes I would want the male version for my female charr. She’s got fur, modesty isn’t a thing when it comes to her flat muscular chest.

UMMM if male gets to be topless I think my female should get to be topless too give us both that version!

Ellie.5913

I want a book that permanently adds 50 new /emotes when you eat it. I love the dance books but I’d rather be enabled to just /dance2 /dance3 and etc.

Just toggle them off and on again.

YEAS totally I agree too, I’ve also requested this, I’d love to have all the gw1 dance moves especially the collectors edition dances they are so epic we need them here.

Posted by: Aerick Blackmoore.8167

Aerick Blackmoore.8167

The return of the Avian 3 pack, containing the mini Raven, Owl and Hawk.

Also more dancing volumes would be cool…

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Pyre Fierceshots armours as outfits!

Kima & Co

Sartharina.3542

Pyre Fierceshots armours as outfits!

Better idea: Lord Faren’s Maguuma Loincloth as an outfit, so we can be Tarzan.

Give human, sylvaria, and Norn female a matching furry bikini top.

It’ll sell like wild.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

@ Sartharina – Worse Idea Imo – I for sure would NOT buy that. If I wanna go undressed, I just take of my characters armour.

Kima & Co

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

How ’bout a value pack of bag slot expansions?

I’m sorry, but I can’t justify $5 for a bag slot expansion for a single character. But, if I could get say 5 bag slot expansions at a noticeably reduced cost to spread around multiple characters, then I know I’d consider buying them.

Also, I need to +1 Faren’s Loincloth… It’d make it worth rolling a human or norn.

~EW

Ellie.5913

+1 to loin cloth / bikini

Sartharina.3542

@ Sartharina – Worse Idea Imo – I for sure would NOT buy that. If I wanna go undressed, I just take of my characters armour.

But then you lose all your stats, can’t dye it, and if you’re a female charr, you have that stupid, ugly chest strap+ropes. And it looks like dirty linen instead of opulent fur.

Ellie.5913

But then you lose all your stats, can’t dye it, and if you’re a female charr, you have that stupid, ugly chest strap+ropes. And it looks like dirty linen instead of opulent fur.

True, we already have people running around playing pvp without any armor on, give them a bikini/speedo/loin cloth then they can have the no armor look and still have all the stats and protection they need to survive, you’ll be doing everyone a favor

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

My list has started to slowly shrink, now if the set of sunglasses are released, will be awesome

Aviator Sunglasses
Sport Sunglasses
Wide Rim Glasses
Boxing Gloves

Sartharina.3542

True, we already have people running around playing pvp without any armor on, give them a bikini/speedo/loin cloth then they can have the no armor look and still have all the stats and protection they need to survive, you’ll be doing everyone a favor

It can’t be just any loincloth/bikini. That idea got shot down back when Southsun was released. It needs to be Lord Faren’s Maguuma Loincloth. The lore and character link are critical to the sale and appeal of the item.

Ellie.5913

NA theres plenty of outfits in the game that don’t really match with the lore and or characters…. why not have more that people would actually like

Sartharina.3542

NA theres plenty of outfits in the game that don’t really match with the lore and or characters…. why not have more that people would actually like

Because this is one that matches lore and characters AND people would like it!

Donari.5237

UMMM if male gets to be topless I think my female should get to be topless too give us both that version!

Only if we also get dyeable undies. Or all the fem humans in loincloths will have a bright yellow bikini top which will limit some dyeing choices for the outfit, at least for those that like to keep a certain palette. Norns will have a brown chest strap, charr a grey cloth chest sash …

Sartharina.3542

Only if we also get dyeable undies. Or all the fem humans in loincloths will have a bright yellow bikini top which will limit some dyeing choices for the outfit, at least for those that like to keep a certain palette. Norns will have a brown chest strap, charr a grey cloth chest sash …

Actually, the charr wouldn’t. There are plenty of outfits/armors that leave the female charr’s chest bare.

Ellie.5913

OH I meant topless without a bikini top or bra, bare chested like the male version…but the more I think about it yea they wouldn’t do that. So yeaa a tarzan outfit with matching top would be ok. I’ personally prefer amazon warrior bikini outfits though myself with big furry boots.

(edited by Ellie.5913)

Posted by: RandomWolf.3986

RandomWolf.3986

[Suggestion] Inventor’s Sunglasses.

Ever since I joined this game back in September of 2015, I have not seen this item on Sale. I was wondering if it would be possible for it to show up once more after a while? It’s really an amazing item and I find it pretty awesome to say at least.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I know it’s been said before… but just not by me ….

I’d love a Tempered Spinal Blades version of a glider.

It’d be even more awesome if it were handled similarly to what’s been done with the feather wings: that if you’ve already crafted the TSB you could ‘unlock’ a TSB glider.

~EW

Posted by: Xynful.8140

Xynful.8140

Rainbow Unicorn Finisher please

“Monica” – Denzel Washington

Posted by: zbone.6287

zbone.6287

my wife wants a super adventure box mini cloud that follows her around. She said she would buy it with gems from the gem store, hell I would probably buy it too…
She wants it to have a rainbow trail but id be happy with just the cloud

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

PLEASE BRING BACK SHADOW ASSASSIN OUTFIT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Ellie.5913

my wife wants a super adventure box mini cloud that follows her around. She said she would buy it with gems from the gem store, hell I would probably buy it too…
She wants it to have a rainbow trail but id be happy with just the cloud

That’s a good idea. I want a dark rain storm cloud with thunder and lightning that follows me around but over top of my head THAT would be even better omg some one has got to make this. Both versions.

Posted by: tony.9425

tony.9425

Please bring back the Guild Flag Backpack – thanks.

Posted by: shalywen.9548

shalywen.9548

I hope to see a “technological” quiver, to match my little asura’s tech ranger look

Posted by: Rylen.2147

Rylen.2147

Please please please please please bring back the wide rim glasses!

Posted by: John Fuego.5634

John Fuego.5634

How about me being able to buy something as a gift to someone else?
Like how STEAM has a gift system?

People will go crazy with it :-)

Donari.5237

How about me being able to buy something as a gift to someone else?
Like how STEAM has a gift system?

People will go crazy with it :-)

Have you tried clicking the little gift box icon next to most any gem shop item? The ones you can’t give are the ones that have limited numbers that an account can purchase.