[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Sexy Ranger gear, sick to death of trench coats and ugly gear.

And it needs to be sexy on Charr as well!

How on earth do you have sexy charrs… menacing, scary, and formidable sure but sexy… nope…

Posted by: themillwater.5846

themillwater.5846

Key ring, or some other kind of item that stores all your keys and other similar map-specific items (shovels, crowbars, acid, machetes, etc). I’m DROWNING in these items and I’d pay good money to get them gathered up, easily transferred between alts and ideally eating up less bag space. It’s making me reluctant to switch between alts, which this game otherwise seems very encouraging of and keeps me from burning out.

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!!!

Posted by: themillwater.5846

themillwater.5846

I’d love an item that would un-soulbind equipment, making it account-bound until it gets soulbound again. I wouldn’t mind if it cost x silver/use similar to the salvage-o-matics.

~EW

LOVE this idea too!!!

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

How on earth do you have sexy charrs… menacing, scary, and formidable sure but sexy… nope…

Some people find menacing, scary, and formidable to be sexy, and yea I think we ALL need sexier armor waaa I’m tired of this pg 13 stuff give us more sexy stuff.

Posted by: Wirts.2435

Wirts.2435

Any ideas when Zodiac armor will return for sale? Doesn’t matter with discount or not.

Posted by: ShinyDay.5349

ShinyDay.5349

I would love to see endless gathering/mining/logging items all together in budle for 2200 gems or something like that.
We had discount that was 800 gems for each == total of 2400 gems for all 3 differend types.
But all 3 together for even a bit lower price would be cool

i7 4790, GTX 1070, SSD Samsung 850 EVO + HyperX Fury 480gb, Z97A Krait, 16GB 2133MHz CL10 DDR3,
Corsair RM650x, Fractal Define S (with window panel)

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

Being new to GW, I am pretty amazed that there aren’t tons of outfits in the store by now. The few that are there are a bit… much (being able to turn off outfit shoulders would help a little). I’d like to see lots of plainer attire, including street clothes, with separate tops, pants, etc. available.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Phalanx Armor, Reading Glasses and Wide Rim Glasses.

+1 to this.

A lvl 80 trial/booster in upgrades section

They have said this is not going to happen.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: trub.1657

trub.1657

Dyable ‘metalic’ wings/glider’ – like the gold ones, but I LOVE copper!
Was leaning towards a ‘Katchina’ inspired toon

I have Splinter Barrage- I am a Ritualist.
I have a pet- I am a Ranger.
I have Avatar of Balthazar- I am a Dervish.

Posted by: Mark.3102

Mark.3102

Would like to see Wide Rim Glasses back

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Add the Deathly Mantle skins back – There are too few and too high priced. I’d pay 200 gems (not 600 gold) just to have my Deathly Avian Mantle back :’(

I was never able to recover my Avian Mantle after the wardrobe change (I had the mantle equipped during the wardrobe change but for some reason it was never added to my locker so I lost it forever, along with an HoM skin but I was able to recover that by just revisiting the HoM)

Posted by: Xultair.7954

Xultair.7954

Add in an endless taco tonic, I want to run around as a taco

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

need more shinies! Auras that we could attach to our armor would be sweet!

Hi

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I’d definitely pay gems for versatile infusions that add extra inventory spaces… Cargo Infusions!

And given that they don’t add to stats, they wouldn’t qualify as PtW; thus a prime candidate for the gem store!

~EW

Posted by: Alex Shatter.7956

Alex Shatter.7956

Infinite Transmitation charge, or at least an option to make select outfits “free to apply”. Bring on the fashion wars

Chasind.3128

More gw1 outfits (more gwen outfits) Ritualist outfits! from gw1 – Dervish too and don’t give them that weird lighting for once… you know what I mean anet. Compare the pirate outfit to gwens outfit- the pirate outfit looks more natural with no odd lighting while the gwen outfit seems to be illuminated in an odd fashion. This also goes for the other recently released outfits.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

Did they just remove the Cook’s outfit? I can’t find it after today’s patch. It’s one of the few outfits I like on Sylvari and I’d been thinking about buying it. I was going to suggest an outfit for each craft, like the Cook’s outfit for Cooks.

Why would they remove outfits from the store? There are already so few.

Posted by: Acanthus.8120

Acanthus.8120

Sell me voice packs. I would like to buy different personality for some of my characters. They don’t have to have all the story lines. Combat dialogue would be fine, but I would pay extra for them having story dialogue too, I suppose.

Posted by: EQuake.3456

EQuake.3456

PLEEEEEEEASE bring the Jungle Explorer outfit back to the gem store! Instant 80 boosters would be appreciated too.

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Glide-r-Tron

All Asuras everywhere would buy one!

~EW

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Bandit Sniper’s Outfit alone. NOT in the pack. Please and thanks.

Posted by: Archranis.2375

Archranis.2375

I would like to see an account-wide custom-cursor-pack that could be enabled/disabled as desired. This would be a set of cursors that are resizable (perhaps 6-8 different sizes) so you can make them significantly larger than the defaults, and designed deliberately so they can be more easily seen, particularly when there’s a lot going on at once on the screen.

Perhaps an item that could be placed in a shared inventory slot — double-clicking it would sequence through being disabled and the available sizes. The cursors would be weapon/attunement specific (so for example, it would be some fire-looking thing for an elementalist in Fire attunement, a sword when a great sword is being wielded, a pair of crossed daggers when double-dagger is wielded, etc.).

We’ve already seen a recent change where AOE reticles (which are similar in behavior to cursors) have been given a more profession-specific look, so I think this would be a nice way to further that concept. It would also address the ongoing problem of the cursor getting lost in the fray when the screen gets busy.

[JUGs] Just Us Grownups — http://jugs-guild.com
Contacts: Archranis.2375 // Neksis Syxx.6983

Posted by: Avelorelle.8619

Avelorelle.8619

First of all, really awesome idea, I’d love that too:

Key ring, or some other kind of item that stores all your keys and other similar map-specific items (shovels, crowbars, acid, machetes, etc). I’m DROWNING in these items and I’d pay good money to get them gathered up, easily transferred between alts and ideally eating up less bag space. It’s making me reluctant to switch between alts, which this game otherwise seems very encouraging of and keeps me from burning out.

Also, there is no themed mining pick and harvester to go with Dreamcleaver logging axe, other tools seem to go in collections of a sort, except this one, and I’d love to get a complete set of those.

And one more thought I’ve been thinking for a while already… obviously developers have trouble with new ideas for skins, considering community reaction and all. So… there’s a very nice practice that is used in steam games for example – they let community draw skins and implement the best ones in game. Anet already did that with guild emblems, why not try with armor/weapon sets? I bet there are lots of talented ppl in community who would be happy to participate if you name the set after the designer or make competition with prizes, etc.

(edited by Avelorelle.8619)

BrotherBelial.3094

Phalanx Armor pleases!!!!!!

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

Posted by: Nickr.1298

Nickr.1298

Hi GW and Devs;

Please, I would love it if you added a Black to the Chaos Gloves…. It is sad that I have abyss and NOTHING.

Please take this into consideration to add a black Color code to the black hue

-Nickoris

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I’m really digging the new dyes, maybe more like them in other shades or dyes with different patterns and colors such as normal tiger dye (carnage orange with shadow abyss stripes), electro green with electro pink stripes, crushed bone with golden sheen stripes, etc.

Armor pieces:

-Sunglasses
-Boxing Gloves

Outfits:

-School uniform (male with blazers and khakis, girls with flannel skirts with their hemlines three quarters down the thigh so not quite a knee length skirt but almost, nice leggings, and a classy dress shirt and cardigan)

-Medieval skater. The cut and style would be the same as a skater but with materials lore appropriate to the GW2 setting.

Toys:

-Skateboard, can do ill ollies and opens up various tricks and achievements in the major cities as well as skating parks. Skate boarding park passes are permanent and come with the skateboard.

-Endless titanium potion. Transforms your character into a titanium statue with the juggernaut effect with murky gray dye all over the body.

New dance: /Mordrem Stalker. Imitates Mordrem Guard Stalker attacks (just leaning forward and moving your right hand side to side then forward and back) while shouting, “I am everywhere!”

Posted by: ChavaStark.9147

ChavaStark.9147

Phalanx Armor!!! This is all I want.

Posted by: Tineks.9275

Tineks.9275

Chaos complete armor set with possibility of dying the white not only the aura. I think a lot of ppl will be interested and buy them from the gem store.

Posted by: Jay.7562

Jay.7562

The Wings Of Love glider as a backpack with little hearts trailing it as you walk. It would look so cute and I would buy it, I’m sure I’m not the only one. So can you create it? Pretty please with a heart shaped cherry on top!
Thank you for reading this, have a creative day

Posted by: Jay.7562

Jay.7562

oh and can we make the Glittering Wings Backpack dye-able?
Thank you for reading this, have a sparkling day

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Now that we have chaos gloves from GW1….. My favorite please….

the Bone Dragon Staff…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Dante.1508

Some people find menacing, scary, and formidable to be sexy, and yea I think we ALL need sexier armor waaa I’m tired of this pg 13 stuff give us more sexy stuff.

That i completely agree with.

Posted by: Alex.1957

Alex.1957

Since we got several versions of the Hawk Wings glider&backpack skin, is there any chance we can get a black (raven-ish) version of it?

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Aviator glasses needs to come back!

RP enthusiast

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

More chaos armour skins
A hammer skin that looks like a frying pan
A mace skin that looks like a rolling pin

Chasind.3128

New faces/hairstyles every 4 months. Ones that don’t look like crap
I have a great idea- GW1 hairstyles!!

Hats/hoods with premade hairstyles that keep the color of your characters original hair.
No more of this balding crap.

Posted by: Woefulninja.6840

Woefulninja.6840

Hey people,
I’m getting tired of always seeing wings back piece hiting the gem store. Alright I liked the idea but now it’s the only thing they release. Don’t get me wrong I love my bat wings but you know what I’d love to see? Capes with physics ! Whatcha think?

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

I can +1 this. I would love a cloak.

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

Posted by: Woefulninja.6840

Woefulninja.6840

I would love to get some cloaks!

Posted by: blakkrskyrr.7413

blakkrskyrr.7413

Asking for capes has been beaten like the dead horse that was the “MOUNTS!” plea. It’s possible, and I’d like to see them too, as would almost the whole playerbase. However, I don’t think it will happen, mostly because of the Charr models.

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I’d like to see some Pet Skins added. They would work just like Weapon Skins, except be for Ranger Pets. I’d really like a White Tiger or Albino Panther.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Capes would be nice and could pretty much last them a long time in adding new ones, so many designs they could add to them as well as shapes etc.

However atm I think the reason they are adding wings is because they tie in nicely with gliders and can earn them more cash from the glider/wing bundles. I hope they also get around to adding more gliders that tie in with some of the older wings too, just so my chars can have matching gliders/wings that suit the theme I have for those chars.

Having said all that I would like more things other than wings and capes too. More backpack types or misc things. So many things they could do.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: LordCody.6245

LordCody.6245

Rest assured, we pay attention to all of the threads.

Not every suggestion can be acted on, but we love hearing what you guys like, what you want, and what you don’t want.

And it’s creative community discussion that will make the game better. Not just in the Gem Store, but in all aspects of GW2. So don’t despair; if you bring up valid ideas, we absolutely notice and discuss them! We definitely try to discuss them with you, too!

lol only recently has anet been paying attention to the threads please phrase that correctly next time

Posted by: Ieatmuppet.1439

Ieatmuppet.1439

I have a few things I would really like to see:
-Armor no longer available.
-Samurai masks
-Knight armor skins with a closed visor (PLEASE)
-Aviator box glider skin
-New emotes
-More customization; Hairstyles/faces
-Armor skins rather than outfits (Outfits are nice but I’d rather customize)
-More things like magic carpet and broom.
-Capes
-Gliders for every race
and finally, above all the others
THE GRENTH OUTFIT FROM GW1

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I made a thread about it around a week ago because I had trouble finding this, but more red hair colors plz

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Posted by: xLiFToFF.5938

xLiFToFF.5938

Being that you guys have Grenth’s Mask……it would be pretty awesome to have Dhuum’s Weapon Skin (Staff).

(edited by xLiFToFF.5938)

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Pleasee give us sexy armor we have none and body modifications in the makeover kits, these body types just aren’t realistic we need to be able to make some parts bigger oh yea and more dance books with cooler dances like tribal dances. And tribal armor many versions of it most people love tribal armor.

This would be really nice with big furry boots and a shaman-like antler head piece

Attachments:

(edited by Ellie.5913)

Dante.1508

Can we get some Engineer type backs or even gliders.

Can we get some unique effects that we can add to our characters like footprints or a glow.

Can we get some Asura type armors or clothing that are male and female like the wedding attire etc.

More realistic Asuran weapon skins, flashy and sexy? The Asura High (3rd) cultural is great but new skins would be amazing. with a sort of Ley line swirl through them?

BrotherBelial.3094

Phalanx armor please!

Posted by: Pockethole.5031

Pockethole.5031

Can we get some unique effects that we can add to our characters like footprints or a glow.

this is a great idea, if only my charr would leave creepy yellow glowing pawprints behind him