[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Permanent rune/sigil extractor. I’d make anet a crap ton of money. Also living story 1 replayable too would be a big ticket item.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The pirate outfit from the personal story for Order of Whispers (where you rescue Genna). Exactly like it, no modifications (tho I don’t know what any version other than female Norn looks like).

Individual articles of street clothing- shirts especially, and nice fitting pants.

So many plusses!

Here, human female in it. For her, it wouldn’t even need dye channels … this is what my street rat rage-filled Warrior should be wearing. (Though it’d be nice to be able to mix in regular armor helms seeing as how she lost an eye in the LA invasion).

There are many NPC outfits I drool for, but this one most of all.

Attachments:

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Lord Faren Speedo Outfit – basically just your own character in a pair of Lord Faren’s Speedo’s.

Death Shroud Aura Infusion (see 1st pic). Black shadowy mist flows from your character – exactly like the necromancer’s death shroud. This infusion wouldn’t have any stats, it would just be purely cosmetic.

Dhuum’s Soul Reaper (see 2nd pic) as a greatsword skin. Yeah yeah, I know, it might look weird, but you know it would be amazing as a greatsword – especially for necromancers. Anet might have to make changes to the way the animations work though (for example, the Daredevil holds staves like you would a scythe, so surely this dhuum’s soul reaper scythe skin could work for greatswords?).

Dhuum’s armor set (see 3rd pic – and ignore his scythe, as it should be sold separately) – this would unlock a set of light armor skins so you could mix and match your armor. This could really be a great addition to the Dhuum’s soul reaper skin. I would imagine plenty of gemstore sales with this armor and his scythe skin. It would be cool to have the glowy green heart dyeable too, so you could have it, say, blue, for a guardian, or green for a necro, or pink/purple for mesmer, etc.

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Lord Faren Speedo Outfit – basically just your own character in a pair of Lord Faren’s Speedo’s.

— SNIP —

Dhuum’s armor set (see 3rd pic – and ignore his scythe, as it should be sold separately) – this would unlock a set of light armor skins so you could mix and match your armor. This could really be a great addition to the Dhuum’s soul reaper skin. I would imagine plenty of gemstore sales with this armor and his scythe skin. It would be cool to have the glowy green heart dyeable too, so you could have it, say, blue, for a guardian, or green for a necro, or pink/purple for mesmer, etc.

Yes, these would both be HAWT.

Posted by: Semris.7520

Semris.7520

I would love to see more gem options for home instance. What I miss the most is my own bedroom (I would definitely log off in it every time I could). But cosmetic possibilities are almost endless.

2000 gems for a good looking bedroom for my character? Here you go!

Posted by: Koru.8574

Koru.8574

sooo I logged in today to see this awesome quiver [Fire Quiver Backpack] and I thought cooooollllllllll, this would go awesome with [Flamewalker Armguards], can you guys leave items in the gem store permanently?

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Bring back Aetherblade armor bundles please!!

Release more NPCs clothes as outfits, there are so many!!!

Please, please, please release this beautiful dress and her HAIR.. I’ve been waiting for them since Beta!!

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Are we ever going to get this?

Attachments:

Posted by: Cobolt.8596

Cobolt.8596

Snip.

…I completely forgot those even existed …Yes please!

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

“Jungle Faren” Outfit
“Southsun Faren” Outfit.

I second this!

Posted by: RaptureRabbit.8259

RaptureRabbit.8259

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Festive_Golem Please bring this little golem back during Wintersday. I have been waiting years for his return. Every year during the beginning of Wintersday, I look for his return. If you can do this BIG HUGS <3 <3 <3. TY
(Mini Festive Golem)

Posted by: Christina.7926

Christina.7926

Please, please, please release this beautiful dress and her HAIR.. I’ve been waiting for them since Beta!!

Except please just break that stupid no more armor skins in the gemstore rule and release it as armor. I’ve had it up to here with outfits. I want to mix and match and desperately need this outfit and hair! Q.Q

Bump fixing the Monk Outfit?

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

“Illusionary Faun Pants”….. simply pans that give u the same goat-leg-look that the Lich outfit gives. But as an armour skin.

Kima & Co

Posted by: Baby Hughy.7549

Baby Hughy.7549

Hello! I would love to make an Aurene mail carrier suggestion. When she flies by to deliver the message, she could struggle a bit due to her having baby wings. She might also make the happy chirping noises she makes during the story.

GAH! YES. This would be amazing.

Gryphon.2875

“Illusionary Faun Pants”….. simply pans that give u the same goat-leg-look that the Lich outfit gives. But as an armour skin.

YES!
That would look perfect with my “devil horns.”

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Are we ever going to get this?

+1

Also, while it’s not exactly something new: Please allow us to buy more shared inventory slots, I have gems for this ready since forever, I need more of them.

Posted by: Yolanda Hardass.8045

Yolanda Hardass.8045

Please bring back the Aetherblade Armor skins!! Shut up and take my money!!!!

Posted by: Kyrstie.1326

Kyrstie.1326

please bring back the fancy winter outfit this year before Christmas.

Gryphon.2875

please bring back the fancy winter outfit this year before Christmas.

You missed it.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Gemstore-items-new-sales-discounted-prices/page/7#post6415734

Gryphon.2875

I would buy an item to convert aura-trinkets…

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Poly-luminescent_Undulating_Refractor_

… and the other colors, to infusions.

Posted by: Draconius.9076

Draconius.9076

Hello,

Little word before:
with the recent update on BLTC and the automatic adjustement of rewards if you have a double item I got thinking.
Before the introduction of the shared inventory slots I had allot of gemstore items I bought in double or triple for several of my characters. With the introduction of the shared slot system the doubles have often become unneccessary and thus just stay on my bank clogging bankspace.

Suggestion:
As I am sure I’m not the only one in this mather I thought of a system to return your items to a reduced amount of gems or gold through the BLTC. It can be made that you have to buy some sort of transformation item using a small dose of gems (for example 15 – 25 gems per transformation item) in order to be able to change the double item back in to gems (or gold).
As giving back the same amount of gems as the purchase might be a bit unfair as you have used it a long time I would think of something like about 60 – 65% of the origal gem cost as a return after using the item?
This way people can get rid of their doubles without feeling cheated and arenanet can still earn something out of it.

Let me know what you guys think or if you want more details.

Guild: Order of an Allied Tyria [OAT] ~°~ Co-leader
Server: Underworld

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

grenth costume from GW1

Gryphon.2875

Hello,

Little word before:
with the recent update on BLTC and the automatic adjustement of rewards if you have a double item I got thinking.
Before the introduction of the shared inventory slots I had allot of gemstore items I bought in double or triple for several of my characters. With the introduction of the shared slot system the doubles have often become unneccessary and thus just stay on my bank clogging bankspace.

Suggestion:
As I am sure I’m not the only one in this mather I thought of a system to return your items to a reduced amount of gems or gold through the BLTC. It can be made that you have to buy some sort of transformation item using a small dose of gems (for example 15 – 25 gems per transformation item) in order to be able to change the double item back in to gems (or gold).
As giving back the same amount of gems as the purchase might be a bit unfair as you have used it a long time I would think of something like about 60 – 65% of the origal gem cost as a return after using the item?
This way people can get rid of their doubles without feeling cheated and arenanet can still earn something out of it.

Let me know what you guys think or if you want more details.

I like it.

Posted by: JadaDuTierre.3085

JadaDuTierre.3085

A quaggan onesie outfit. There are enough hardcore quaggan-lovers out there for this to sell well.

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

I still need my Ragnarok finisher

Attachments:

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Necro and monk scar pattern and flowing gw1 armor (without a butt-cape)

Attachments:

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

Gem store idea: Salvage -O-Matic or Gobbler for minor/major runes

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Better idea: Just make them salvage into dust or some other material(s).

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

Better idea: Just remove minor and major runes from dropped gear.

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Even better idea: get a mystic forge conduit and toss them into that and hope for superiors that sell well. always keeps my bags cleaner.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

Gryphon.2875

Necro and monk scar pattern and flowing gw1 armor (without a butt-cape)

Ah, yes, seconded for probably the 10000th time…

Posted by: Blade.1843

Blade.1843

I know it’s possibly Lore breaking, but could we get Largos Armors? I really like their style.

Also, human males need some decently long (rivaling female Norn in length) hair. As a Noble Player, it would show more status I think.

Posted by: Shinji.8320

Shinji.8320

It’s me again, the salty, demanding, asura-loving kitten.

Please, please, please give me this one thing if nothing else, because the game deserves it.
Make outfits a force for good rather than salt, and give us Kigurumi outfits.

I’ve taken the liberty of compiling a list of creatures that would make adorable Tyrian Kigu.

- Moa
- Bone Minions
- Shadow Fiends
- Skritt
- Grubs or Slublings.
- Saurians
- Wyverns
- Hylek

You sent me a letter of congratulation when I earned Eagle Scout, so you know you can give my words consideration. I salute you, loyal devs.

#Revive14kThiefBackstabs
Phnglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu Rl’yeh wga’nagl fhtagn.

Posted by: Allisondellue.4683

Allisondellue.4683

I would really like a small handful of Guild Hall decorations for gems. I don’t want major decorations, but like special statues of heroes of the past like that could be interactable. Similar to the keg that was locked behind the year achievement – nice and interactable for guildie entertainment!

- Tybalt statue that you can interact with it to get an apple bundle!

- Destiny’s Edge group that are in a dynamic pose and you can interact with them to get maybe a ‘raving mad’ buff like in gw1 where you hear the voices of heroes past

- Tyrian Tree Bundle: Shiverpeak trees, Krytan trees, Magumma trees, (small, medium and large) to throw around the guild halls. I really want more tree variety —- Though these could also be craftable, giving you two sources for them —- Bonus points if they’re climbable for guildie entertainment.

Posted by: lady raven.5620

lady raven.5620

A mithril-fed salvage-o-matic that gives unbound magic, please.
Or as a guildie suggested, permanent harvesting tools that give unbound magic. :D

Posted by: frostkisses.7839

frostkisses.7839

I did a little search, but didn’t see anything in this thread. How bout Largos “wing” backpack/glider combo.
The zodiac armor lends itself well to the theme so a sale on that would be perfect timing .. Love the Largos

Tiefsee.3647

I used my bobble head and someones Aviator’s Memory Box, multiple times in a row until a bug apeared, the colors where odd, way brighter as normal (see screenshor)

My guess, a color out of the bobble head-drinking animation stuck in the pilot memory

Could you make that into a new item? (don’t know, a comic book, markers, a big mushroom, – i don’t care, i love those colors!!!!)

Attachments:

Gryphon.2875

1. Conversion item to change aura-trinkets to aura-infusions.
2. Conversion item to change Everlasting Tonics to Combat Tonics, with the obvious result that the new tonic can now be used in combat, but no longer in the Costume Brawl.
3. “Invisible Chest” – like the invisible boots, but for gems.

Tiefsee.3647

Make it a compleat invisible clothes set! (Including stuff that can be hidden) and make it expensive (gold, gems, makes no difference)

And in case it becomes a great gold sink, add a title “Emperor” with the achiefment name “Emperors new clothes” (and give an invissible backpiece as achiefment reward)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Make it a compleat invisible clothes set! (Including stuff that can be hidden) and make it expensive (gold, gems, makes no difference)

And in case it becomes a great gold sink, add a title “Emperor” with the achiefment name “Emperors new clothes” (and give an invissible backpiece as achiefment reward)

Alas, they cannot do that. Well, they could, but it would be confusing since you can already get the “Emperor” title for buying enough cultural armor. How about “Invisible” as the title instead? Or “Clearly Fashionable” perhaps? (I am not for or against your base idea, but wanted to point out the title conflict).

Posted by: Deathok.2914

Deathok.2914

I’ll keep it simple:
Please add more armor and weapon skins from GW1 they are awesome.
Specific suggestion:
Undyeable Blindfold
– Elite- Druid Armor (Ranger)
– Envoy Weapon Set
– Destroyer Gauntlets
– Dread Mask

Also I’d love to see some hairstyles from gw1 to make a comeback in gw2 (the dervish hairstyles were by far the very best, we need a tight ponytail for human female)!

Toreno #16

Tiefsee.3647

Alas, they cannot do that. Well, they could, but it would be confusing since you can already get the “Emperor” title for buying enough cultural armor. How about “Invisible” as the title instead? Or “Clearly Fashionable” perhaps? (I am not for or against your base idea, but wanted to point out the title conflict).

Mistake on my part (play on german and therefore aren’t conform with all translated titles) but i am sure there is some title avaible in that fashion

Posted by: Deathok.2914

Deathok.2914

Just some awesome examples for hairstyles you could use from gw1!

Attachments:

Toreno #16

Gryphon.2875

Mistake on my part (play on german and therefore aren’t conform with all translated titles) but i am sure there is some title avaible in that fashion

I like “Clearly Fashionable”

Posted by: Annor.3128

Annor.3128

We’ve already had bunny ears in the game. We had devils horns and a halo.

I personally would kill to have a >> Maid head band << that could be dyed to personal prefference.

(edited by Annor.3128)

Posted by: Ladiian.5470

Ladiian.5470

I would love to be able to purchase a map completion!! i have completed the map on 1 character and tried to do it on the 2nd and had absolutely no interest to ever do it again so i never play any other characters but the map completed one.

Even if you make it only possible to purchase for people who have already completed the map on there account.
Would happily PAY to get this!!!!!!!! and would put in more hours into the game if so.

Posted by: Ladiian.5470

Ladiian.5470

Would love to be able to purchase Elite- Druid Armor ( Female Ranger)from GW1 from the gem store!!! and characters hairstyles that have long straight hair longer then the shoulders with no flowers in it!!

Attachments:

Posted by: Albadaran.1283

Albadaran.1283

Much more fashionable armor and outfits. And why are we still missing stilletto pumps for female char’s?

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

Aetherblade please

Piken Square