[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Haadi.9764

Haadi.9764

Hi ArenaNet team, I’d really appreciate it if you guys can bring back the Marjory’s Dagger Skin

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

We’ve already had bunny ears in the game. We had devils horns and a halo.

I personally would kill to have a >> Maid head band << that could be dyed to personal prefference.

why not a whole maid outfit, would be a nice time to finally release the school outfit.

Posted by: PetboyJoshua.3108

PetboyJoshua.3108

( Reposted from https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/NPC-only-armors-and-faces-compilation )

There’s a ton of NPC-exclusive armors and faces ingame, and we still can’t get them. Most of the armors are Cultural. If Arenanet isn’t planning to give them to us in, what about just adding new Cultural vendors, or selling those in the gemstore ? It’s not like they have to work on creating them, they already exist to begin with.
Some of them look like outfit (some human dresses, for example), but some other seem to be regular armors, as some NPC even mix some parts. There’s clearly something to be done with those, plus it can be quite frustrating to see all those existing skins without a chance to unlock them.
They could just sell some of those as racial outfits like the wedding outfit. I just can’t believe that it would take them more time to do that than actually creating outfits from scratch.

There’s also some single headgears, and a few faces that are restricted to NPCs (and no, I don’t think that giving an unique face to an NPC like Blaize who only appears in the lv 10 human storyline and die is important. Even Trahearne has a face that’s used by other Sylvari NPCs.).
I can kind of understand why they want to keep the main NPCs unique and different, but it makes no sense when it’s for minor NPCs like Motto’s assistants, or the bandits who become completely irrelevant once you’ve done the lv.10 story part, and are still irrelevant for everyone who’s not doing the lv.10 human commoner story anyway.

Pictures attached, you’ll see that there’s a ton of NPC-exclusive stuff, and I’m quite sure I’ve forgot some (there may be some NPC-only Norn faces, but as I don’t play that race, I couldn’t tell).

Attachments:

Posted by: Zephyria.6103

Zephyria.6103

A bunch of hair/face and armor suggests under the link, created by me in spare time for digital practice as it’s a skill I’m trying to improve:

http://purpletabby.wixsite.com/clockwork-wolves/sandbox

(attached my favorite as a preview thingy)

Attachments:

Posted by: insanelyapple.2870

insanelyapple.2870

I’d like you to think about adding skin pieces that were available in the Gem Store before Wardrobe feature landed in game and which later were (sadly) turned into clothing-tonics, in form of full outfits – slightly altered or as these are working now.

The main reason would be expanding Fashion Wars and bringing back skins maybe even changed a bit, that’s of course up to you, that people liked but now they can’t use because clothing-tonics doesn’t allow to use weapon skills.

Personally, I’d like to see hoods on our characters with khaki shorts; if I’m not mistaken some NPCs on Ember Bay are already wearing those

Posted by: Myrkiz.2740

Myrkiz.2740

Stuff that I’d like to see

Posted by: Zetsuei.8942

Zetsuei.8942

Super Adventure Box Pass – Just like the other passes(Nobles Folly, Royal Pass, etc). It would be a area somewhere in SAB and it would have all the normal things the pass areas have, but SAB style! The NPCs could be characters/NPCs from SAB and you could have other fun things from inside SAB in the area. Price it 1000 gems like other Passes and have it be on sale when SAB returns.

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

So since we have Endless Repair Canister

Can we get an Endless Revive Orb too?

Please?

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

(edited by Vegeta.2563)

Posted by: KalatheFox.6482

KalatheFox.6482

I would like to see the ability to buy more guild slots. Five, is….limiting. Especially if you run a smaller guild and have many allies. Or, have a plethora of various characters! Just like the character slot, or bank slot, it should not be too hard to code in.

Posted by: kybarsfang.9231

kybarsfang.9231

With April coming up soon, I’d like to see SAB-themed gathering tools. Keep the noises simple, though, so they don’t get annoying. Bundle them with the glider for 2000 gems and you have a sale!

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

With April coming up soon, I’d like to see SAB-themed gathering tools. Keep the noises simple, though, so they don’t get annoying. Bundle them with the glider for 2000 gems and you have a sale!

Gathering tools that give you baubles!

Basically useless throughout the year except April. So they aren’t a real advantage.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Kumouta.4985

Kumouta.4985

Pocket mystic toilet.

I can apply over 3 stacks of bleeding.

Posted by: Jitson.6051

Jitson.6051

Dolyak mount/glider. I don’t care how, make it happen throws money ?_?

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

It’s possible to create a gem store converter item that give 35 or so stack of shared unbound magic’s gathering buff at cost of 4900 karma?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unbound_Logging_Axe
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unbound_Mining_Pick
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unbound_Harvesting_Sickle
all in one, to save slot for who have the unbreakable tools.

Posted by: Valento.9235

Valento.9235

A violin of some sort would be incredible!

Posted by: kaykaysims.7830

kaykaysims.7830

I would pay 10,000 gems for a trahearne mini, legit
why doesn’t he have a miniature and every other main story character does ):

please make my wish come true anet

Posted by: Lukenix.6351

Lukenix.6351

What we need is a trahearne mini. there are mini’s of everything but no trahearne, but why??? this makes no sense to me.

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

Pants and shirts, for any and all armor weights, sold as individual armor pieces. Streamlined, plain even- no spikes, doo-dads, gee-gaws, oddly floating chains, twirly sparkling bits, jets of ice and flame, etc.- just regular pants and shirts.

Thank you.

Posted by: Azareal.4267

Azareal.4267

Honestly, just put up all the Skins and stuff that has ever been sold. It’s not like there’s a 100s of, e.g. armor skins.

Perhaps the original concept was to (a) make those who had originally purchased the item stand out, and (b) keep people in the game longer in the hope that ‘tomorrow’ that one special item will be back, but this only works if you actually can cycle through a boat load of stuff to keep people interested. You don’t. So it’s all just a little bit pointless.

Posted by: MasterVince.3480

MasterVince.3480

I think my Mesmer is cool and I love the purple fire animation when he uses his magic. (The butterflies not so much, but I get the theme) The purple is actually great as it is the color of Magical locations throughout the world. However I would love to be able to purchase the ability to have an additional animation that goes with his chronomancer specialization. He has moved from Mesmer illusion magic to mastering time and reality magic, perhaps a new animation that could go with it?

Posted by: Mason.7295

Mason.7295

would be awesome to see gem store items return for a bit
for example glints gaze mask

jace gillian

Attachments:

Posted by: Kazeshini.8210

Kazeshini.8210

Can medium armor please have some love in this game. Less trench coats, butt capes, drapes, outfits, etc.

Needs more tight outfit like this

http://polycount.com/discussion/156014/cat-girl-doing-cat-thing-finished-handpainted-character-get-in-here-lol

Attachments:

(edited by Kazeshini.8210)

Posted by: callahan.8147

callahan.8147

Could you add a purchasable account upgrade that allows access to the self-style hair kit and/or total makeover kit options to the character creator? This would be different from the Permanent Self-Style Hair Kit in that it would be limited to the character creator, and would not allow changing characters that are already created.

In-depth reasoning below:

I’m really picky about the way my characters look and because of this I am a bit of a serial character creator/deleter. In my ideal world, I’m able to make characters, play them to decide if I like the way they look and either keep or delete them based on whether I like them well enough.

Because I love the makeover kits and the options they have, I often find myself designing characters around the options in the makeover kit. But because I know there is a possibility that I might end up changing my mind about them once I run around in game for awhile, I can’t justify buying makeover kits for characters that might get the ax. Also, as much as I love GW, I can’t justify dropping $200+/4000-ish gems (as of this posting) on a permanent self-style hair kit or playing the black lion chest lottery in the hopes of getting one.

So I’d love to be able to just buy an account upgrade that adds the makeover kit options to the character creation menu. I’d still be willing to pay for the self-style hair kit/total makeover kit for the characters I already have or if I decide that I need to change a character later on down the line.

Posted by: Plautze.6290

Plautze.6290

Hey guys!

Is there a tiny chance we will see the sunglasses return to the gemstore? Because I badly need them! Whether they be sports or inventor sunglasses, I don’t care, but they would be ultimate for my charr engineers look!

Let’s start a petition to bring sunglasses back to the game! I’m pretty sure it is not just me wanting them back.

ANet, gimme sunglasses and take my money!!!

Edit: ANet gave me sunglasses, now I’ll give them my money. Thanks ANet

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Mindblower Torxx

(edited by Plautze.6290)

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Please bring back the Aetherblade armor.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Is there a tiny chance we will see the sunglasses return to the gemstore?

Yes.

When? Who knows, but these things get recycled a couple times a year.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

See the Sticky above.

Good luck.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Request: Necrotic Backpack to match the wings… separate purchase of course, for those of us who already bought said smexeh wings.

Posted by: Amane.9158

Amane.9158

White and Black Feather Wings Backpack Pls…

I’m still waiting for these same wings but in a dark red

Posted by: Josa.5067

Josa.5067

So… Currently there is no way to choose what kind of ears your charr will have, except by changing your horns. That means, if you want nicer looking ears, you will have to change your horns aswell.

This wouldn’t really be a problem if there wasn’t such a huge difference in quality between the ear styles.

It’s easier to to point out which ears im talking about if you look at this picture.

The first 2 horns/ears on the top row.

They look like this.

Now compare those ears with pretty much any other ears available, lets just pick these for example.

The first ears look like some weird pieces of leather with some… weird stuff inside them. If I had to guess, I would say that these ears are the first ears ever made for the charr.
They look like placeholders really… Atleast when compared to the other ears available.

The third ears on the top row (the ones that come with the upwards pointing horns) are straight up bugged. (I think they are bugged atleast.)

The ears are connected together by some invisible thingy thing… (I don’t know how this stuff works.)
What I mean is uhh… The lower ears top edge is always a set distance away from the higher ears lower edge.
This is an issue specific to these ears only. None of the other ears are connected like this.
It’s all fine if your character isn’t moving around much. But when you move and the ears want to go in different directions (higher ear goes higher, and lower ear goes lower) the invisible thing connecting them makes the lower ear stretch oddly.

It also happens when the ears move more closely together, except then the lower ears will collapse upon themselves and shrink. (Very obvious when holding a rifle.)

I wouldn’t be complaining about any of this if I could actually choose what kind of ears my charr will have, regardless of the horns they have. It sucks that the horns that I like the most, come with the ears that I like the least.

Why not separate the ears from the horns, and let people choose their ears? I would instantly buy atleast 5 makeover kits if that was a possibility. (I have 10 charr characters…)

Alternatively, you could just update the ears on the top row of this picture.

Im not talking about changing their style. Just make them not look like placeholders and bugfix them.
(To be honest, I would be glad if they just replaced the ears with any of the other ears already available. But some people probably like the ears their charr currently have.)

TL;DR: The ears on the horn styles on the top row of this image are bad.
Let us choose our ears regardless of our horns, or update the low quality ears.

(edited by Josa.5067)

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

A bunch of hair/face and armor suggests under the link, created by me in spare time for digital practice as it’s a skill I’m trying to improve:

http://purpletabby.wixsite.com/clockwork-wolves/sandbox

(attached my favorite as a preview thingy)

I just want the Aetherblade heavy armor, but I have to stop to say: All of these are awesome. GREAT WORK! I’d love to have this kind of designs available in game.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Tatwi.3562

Tatwi.3562

Suggestion: Make a new tab on the Black Lion interface for a real-money only store.

Reason: ArenaNet needs to earn more money off this game (so it can pay its employees better and have more of them working on more content).

Details:
1. ONLY convert real world hard currency, through credit cards, to a new virtual currency. Call the new currency whatever you’d like, so long as it has nothing to do with the word gem.

2. List 100% of every individual item you have ever sold on the Gem Store, including all items that are only available as random “lock boxes” on this new “real money only” tab every day, all the time. This is critical, because it allows people to spend their money on what they want immediately when they want it.

3. Everything listed on the “real money only” tab should sell for 5% less than what one could buy it with real money converted into gems.

Creating this system is about as low effort, high reward as it gets. Directly selling items for only real money and at reasonable prices will inspire buyer confidence and earn ArenaNet a lot of money.

If you need more help with this concept, send me an email and we’ll discuss my fees, because I don’t work for free either. :P

Posted by: his viXen.2301

his viXen.2301

Please make all items glider/backpack combos. It is really sad to see awesome glider skins that aren’t given a backpack option. Let us have the choice to wear it as both a backpack and glider or just as glider. Hard to justify spending the money on just a glider skin.

Also, make items with the ability to be worn WITH outfits. What is the point of having individual skins you can’t add to an outfit?

Thanks!

Posted by: cadmiumgreen.8712

cadmiumgreen.8712

Why in the world is the Wings of Love glider skin not also a backpack? There are three other variations of it which are both, including a brightly colored parrot version. In a game where we fight eldritch abominations in kittentail dresses vomiting out snowflakes and followed by miniature people I’m pretty sure a pair of pink and white hawk wings is not too silly.

Edit: ‘Kittentail’ Perhaps ‘evening dress’ will not end up kittenified.

(edited by cadmiumgreen.8712)

Gryphon.2875

…vomiting out snowflakes and followed by miniature people…

Love it

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

New Unlimited Gathering Tool Themes

• Quaggan Set
  • Engineer Turret/Gyro Set
Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Vacheron.9870

Vacheron.9870

[Medium] Viper armor set in the gem store please.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/make-a-statement-with-new-eye-colors-and-the-shattered-bloodstone-glider/

It states that the Aetherblade Armor set was finally back, but I see no such thing at the Gem Store.

Am I missing something??

Posted by: Willhart.8230

Willhart.8230

I’d really like to see outfits with different hats someday.

Could then wear the Noble Count outfit with a top hat. Kind of a shame you cannot do that currently, even though it can be previewed on the “dyes” window (toggle the hat off and on while there). I could see it being neat on a lot of other outfits too.

Here is how it would look on my character:

Attachments:

Posted by: PetboyJoshua.3108

PetboyJoshua.3108

It would be great if the outfit’s headgears could be sold as standalone items, or even unlocked as an armor piece once you buy the outfit. The latter could be an incentive for people to actually buy some outfits, I know I would, some outfit headgears are top notch, while the outfits themselves aren’t necessarly interesting.
The outfits are already made of two parts, the head and the body, so it’s not like there’s a tons of work to do to make it happen.

Posted by: Sarah.8354

Sarah.8354

You could put in gem store a Shared Slot for Gathering tools to share between the characters the gathering tools.

Posted by: BlackIsleDragon.7516

BlackIsleDragon.7516

I would love to have Character slots go on sale, along with bringing back the unlimited harvesting minions. They are typically offered around Halloween, but would like to see them well before then.

Posted by: Huyuh.7435

Huyuh.7435

Let’s start a petition to bring sunglasses back to the game! I’m pretty sure it is not just me wanting them back.

This until I lay down my guy I’ve been wanting the inventors forever now I’m about to die if I dont see them soon

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

This until I lay down my guy I’ve been wanting the inventors forever now I’m about to die if I dont see them soon

Your life is saved! According to today’s listings, inventor’s sunglasses are now in the store for 150 gems.

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

I think it would be nice to see more gw1 armor and weapon skins available in the gems store. Gw1 had so so so many amazing looking armor sets which makes it very sad to see most of them not come back in gw2. Id personally like to see a lot of the assassin skins come back, but there are so many good ones skins for most classes in that game that would make great outfits.
On a side note tho, more sexy outfits would be nice.

Posted by: Huyuh.7435

Huyuh.7435

Your life is saved! According to today’s listings, inventor’s sunglasses are now in the store for 150 gems.

im going to actually crap myself omfg!!!!!!!!!!!

Gryphon.2875

I think it would be nice to see more gw1 armor and weapon skins available in the gems store. Gw1 had so so so many amazing looking armor sets which makes it very sad to see most of them not come back in gw2. Id personally like to see a lot of the assassin skins come back, but there are so many good ones skins for most classes in that game that would make great outfits.

GW1 Necro Scar Armor.
Please.

Posted by: Gatvin.6510

Gatvin.6510

Witch’s broom Glider skin?

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

GW1 Necro Scar Armor.
Please.

that would be a great one.

Posted by: Obfuscate.6430

Obfuscate.6430

Mini Pets

• Mini Rabbit
  • Mini Minstrel (he sometimes clears his throat or strums his instrument)
  • Mini Hero Tron
  • Mini Micromite Cluster of 3 or 5 (forms a V formation when at rest)

Mail Delivery

• Del-X99 delivery golemite

Instrument

• 8 Bit Melodica – a keyboard held like a guitar that plays 8-bit notes. A great Super Adventure Box companion.

Head Items

• A flower crown with 4 dye channels
  • A candle crown with dyable flames.
  • Glasses with opague dyable lenses; all current glasses as assets
  • Inventor Sunglasses in to reading glasses with transparent lenses.

Back Items

• Back item skins based on Black Lion Weapon Skins ~ released the same way Black Lion Weapon Skins are and share the same cost. They do not count towards the completion of a Weapon Skin collection, and can be sold for gold on the Trading Post.