[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Roamin.7906

Roamin.7906

Something to let you link an additional skin to an item so you’d be able to switch freely between the original skin and the linked skin.

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Home Instance Nodes:

• Advanced Leather Rack (Rugged, Thick, Hardened)
  • Advanced Cloth Rack (Linen, Silk, Gossamer)
  • Ley-Line Crystal Ore (like the Aurillium)
  • Airship Parts node (like the Aurillium)
  • Toxic Seeding (Pristine Toxic Spore Sample)
  • Jungle Plant
  • Mussels
  • Noxious Pod
This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

(edited by Vegeta.2563)

Posted by: Daigo Matsura.7954

Daigo Matsura.7954

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dapper_Tuxedo

Bring back the Male/Female Tuxedo outfit from Guild Wars 1. Nod Preferably -without- changing the overall look across races, just make it a nice looking regular tuxedo across the board, and non-gender specific. (No major changes between it other than shape and conformity of figure).

Vegeta.2563

Please remove Upgrade Extractors, they are a waste of space and money.

Posted by: DragonSlayer.7360

DragonSlayer.7360

Not sure if there is/has been one, but a pack of polyhedron dice would be awesome!

I know others have said the griefing factor could come into play, but with an item that is sold on the gem store, it could be limited to say, party/squad chat, and have a time limit on how often it could be used.

It would be great for parties who are deciding what to do for the night, for instance. Or just for fun.

Posted by: lenzon.9560

lenzon.9560

In the Super Adventure box, when your breaking the cage the npc has the “yeaboy” or similar sounding dialog, i think it would be hilarious to have a miniature or something say that every now and then!

Posted by: Atma.4175

Atma.4175

Idea: A Private group instance

Function : Add a private, additional instance to your character, with new features without the limits of the “free home instance” everyone get in each race. You can have to 5 private instances, account wide, but only one can be actived per time in each character. You can have type A in characer 1, type B in character 2 and etc in the same account.

Price: Around 5000 gems, you can choose one of five kinds of scenes.

Scene A : A boat in the sea, with a good discount of resources and materials of crafting. Can have a random chance to fish or make treasure hunter undersea or fight against pirates.
Scene B : An airship in the air flying in the sky with free access to any waypoint in the game, with player bookmarks (to work like the guild portal). Random dialy chance to fight agains flying creatures, pirates or dragon minions
Scene C : A private fort in an insland (like the claw insland) with a private arena, to summon any mob to train (without loot) or pay for a real challenge (you pay gold to fight for rare mobs, like special version of bosses). Random dialy chance to fight agains invaders, like undead, pirates and others.
Scene D : An underground laboratory (like the scarlet under the durmand priory base) with crafting tables. Random chance to make portal to bring enemies or stuff.
Scene E : Anciente temple with library and a theater. Random chance to make a ritual to bring enemies, like other examples before.

Resources:
1 – The same nodes you have in your home instance,
2 – merchantes
3 – A special option to take 15 people inside at same time,
4 – You can craft scroll portals to give to your friends to share the same place, paying 20 gold for each scroll (or use scribe skill to make one for yourself). Only can make 15 of each, and you can manage to activate or deactivate each scroll
5 – Option to craft invites for one use only to pay a visit to your private instance (1 gold to buy)
6 – Each private insance only works if the owner are online.

People have friends with other guilds or guildless. Everyone wish a way to meet and spend time in groups.

Posted by: CreedOfGod.9764

CreedOfGod.9764

I’ve made a post on this before, but this thread is appropriate to repost.

This armor set looks sick, but there is nothing that I have found that looks similar in game. Anet y u tease us with sick game art but not include the armor sets!!?!

Id be willing to pay a hefty amount of gems for this.

Attachments:

~Ghost Ren~
Stay Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last.

Posted by: Syrcaid.8591

Syrcaid.8591

I’d like to suggest a cultural backpack that’s like a cradle board, holding an infant of each race. Heroes on the go probably have and raise their babs on the go!

Posted by: Garypetcrow.4051

Garypetcrow.4051

I think it would be a great idea if we could get like a large feather or ploom thing that can be worn as a head item and goes from the top of the forehead back over the crown.

Ideally it would be open to dyes.

Sort of like this: http://www.fahv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/feather-hair-accessories11.jpg
Thoughts?

Posted by: Monika Mu Phi.4378

Monika Mu Phi.4378

I think folks would enjoy a permanent portable Bouncing Mushroom! It could be used to have a jump-off spot for gliding, anywhere gliding is allowed. It would be even better if it were like the Aviator Box and Box-O-Fun, allowing nearby players to use it for a limited time. In that case, perhaps a better graphic would be a miniature grove of mushrooms.

Posted by: Pirindolo.9427

Pirindolo.9427

I would like “Devil Horns” and “Bazaar Quaggan Mini Pack” back in the Gem Store.

(edited by Pirindolo.9427)

Posted by: Lenny.2053

Lenny.2053

It would be nice have something like Superman outfit / skin for light armor. Here is design for female, male version is more or less similar to Superman costume so i did not draw it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lenny.2053

Lenny.2053

Hello, it’s me again because i’m man of many wishes. And one of them is Buttle-r-Tron and Chest-o-Bot both as part of Slave-o-ma… sorry i wanted to say Servant-o-Matic pack.

Buttle-r-Tron is your personal home instance servant which will mine/harvest everything in your home instance every day as long as he has enought harvesting tools.

But thats not all your sla.. buttler also open all chests if you feed him with supply of keys, crowbars, acid or any other things needed for opening chests.

Now you probably think “But where does he store all of that loot?” answer is easy in Chest-o-Bot.

Chest-o-Bot is static golem placed near your home instance exit. He is working as infinite chest storaging all materials which gets from S.. Buttle-r-Tron.
Warning: materials can be inserted only mechanicaly inserting items manualy can cause lethal injury!
Don’t worry you can’t put things in but you can take them.
Taking items from Chest-o-Bot is 99% safe.

Now you probably think “Oh, thats great its imposible to be event better offer.”
But you are mistaken folks you get one Trashbot to clean you home, no more garbage or dead birds in your home.
That all you get in Sla.. Servant-o-Matic pack for small price of 5000 gems.

And if you call in next 15 minutes you get Mini Buttler-o-Tron apsolutely free.

Attachments:

Vegeta.2563

Guild Slot Expansion. 1 new guild slot, 800 gems.

Make it happen! >_<

Posted by: GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

[Idea] I think Belinda’s Greatsword should be imbued. Or there should be a way to make it imbued with the white glow, it looks so much more awesome! But you can choose by completing some sort of “guest” if you want it imbued.

Attachments:

Posted by: ginryu.3026

ginryu.3026

Please add Home Instance gathering nodes to the Gem Store so they can be purchased individually. As of the time of this writing, a Platinum Mining Node, for example, costs 2,400g, if purchased from the Trading Post. This price is insanely disproportionate to its value.

Right now, the cost of one Platinum Ore on the Trading Post is 1s 64. A person would have to receive three Platinum Ore every day for 400 years in order to break even on a Platinum Mining Node. This is absolutely ridiculous.

When it comes to Home Instance gathering nodes, your game’s economy is broken. Please fix it by adding Account-Bound Home Instance Gathering Nodes to the Gem Store. Thank you.

Posted by: trixantea.1230

trixantea.1230

I was hoping that Anet will gives us the option to buy an item that resets WvW ability points without the need to create a new character and transfer all gear. A lot of MMORPGS have this option in their cash shop and it seems to work well for them.

I also hope Anet will include LW S2 as a bonus for purchasing HoT or at least include it it in HoT Deluxe/Ultimate edition to give it some more value.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i know this is way out of place for guild wars (then again, i have seen worse) but i would like something more futuristic as outfit or armor skin.

Attachments:

Posted by: Pirindolo.9427

Pirindolo.9427

A pair of stylish, high heel, stretch, shiny, thigh high boots, like those YoRHa 2B wears in Nier Automata.

Posted by: Charlie.9537

Charlie.9537

Can we stop with all the GW1 skins?!!! I played for years, and now bringing back some of the items for gems is a bit annoying! I don’t want to see them any longer, especially things like chaos gloves which took people aaaages to farm and now its just like nothing to get them. Need some more original ideas and a bit more creativity..

Posted by: Shuzsie.9263

Shuzsie.9263

Please bring back armor sets instead of outfits. Would love the Lady Kasmeer’s but u cant mix and match. Being female I would like some nice armor which Im finding really hard to find still wearing the same stuff on my toons that I did 3 years ago. Even the lengendary leather outfit is terrible and most of the achievement pieces are glowy horrible stuff.

Posted by: RDarken.2495

RDarken.2495

Can we PLEASE hide shoulders on outfits? There are a few more I would really like to buy, but I don’t like the shoulders on them, so I won’t (e.g. Taimi’s, Nature’s Oath, Fancy Winter, Crystal Nomad).

Posted by: Skinnii.3504

Skinnii.3504

I apologise if this has already been suggested but I think the following would be useful.

A “Skritt Survey Device” (SSD).

When you activate the SSD you can set it to display all of the nodes of one of the three major gathering types (Ore, Lumber, or Berries, vegetables, and herbs) on your map so you know where they are without the need to run around and discover them. The survey will expire after 30 minutes or when you leave the map. Opening your map will show the chosen resource type. Only one resource will be displayed at a time.

The SSD comes in 4 varieties:

Bronze SSD – account bound with 10 uses
Silver SSD -tradeable with 25 uses (becomes account bound on use)
Gold SSD – account bound with unlimited uses
Mithril SSD – tradeable with unlimited uses (becomes account bound on use)

I would suggest the Bronze and gold versions would be available on the gem store and BL chests, with the Silver and Mithril only available in BL chests. The drop rates being adjusted to reflect the usefulness and possible on sale value.

Posted by: Blade.1843

Blade.1843

Bring over the GW1 hairstyles! Especially the long male ones. We’re lacking. : (

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

Repost from the main thread:

An item that timestops our character in a pose like the petrify effect from the box of fun but without the grey so we can pose ourselves for screenshots.

Posted by: rajjy.4832

rajjy.4832

This is more for the make over kit, but would you guys add in some “ugly” face choices? I’m talking like, some of the old Necromancer faces in GW1. To me, everyone either looks average or beautiful. (Asura don’t count. They’re either cute or ugly… but uglier would be a nice option too!)

In short, more make over exclusive faces that are from GW1, please! Ugly options too! Hair styles from GW1 as well!

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

Gwen’s deldrimor armor from Gw1 needs to be in the gemstore as a costume.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

I’d like to see increased guild slots upgrade. To basically increase the amount of guilds you can join (not represent)

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

Permanent Black Lion Salvage Kit please. They never drop for me in the login chest. And I certainly DON’T want it in the Black Lion Chests which I’ve totally given up on.

If you want to charge some silver for each use fine. I just want a perm BL salvage kit PLEEEESE.

Posted by: Syrcaid.8591

Syrcaid.8591

I’d like to suggest a Summer Bikini Outfit with flowers and flip flops. Because reasons.

Posted by: TheQuickFox.3826

TheQuickFox.3826

“Trophy” storage would be welcome. This item category tends to clutter up my bags while I have no clue wether I never need these items again.

Ascalon will prevail!

GW Wiki user page  |  GW2 Wiki user page

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

Tnx to the mail carry version;

Hound of Balthazar mini

Posted by: Axiom.9742

Axiom.9742

• A Pajama Outfit would be AWESOME!
  1. Make it custom dye-able,
  2. flannel like sweat pants and shirt, OR a Onesie…
  3. Cute happy Quaggan pattern on the pants and shirt..
  4. Include optional nightcap.

Perfect for all the late-night, binge playing gamers

…Future versions could have Dragons, Kodan, etc…

Posted by: Graymatter.4723

Graymatter.4723

With the release of the Unbound Magic gathering tools, it occurred to me that splitting the gathering tool into 2 parts would be perfect. That way, people could have the gathering tools of their choice but also extra bonus that they want. I might like Consortium Harvesting Sickle but want the bonus gathering to be unbound magic. I can’t do that. I have to equip the Unbound Magic Harvesting Blast to get that. If you could split them into two then people could use their gathering tool of choice and “attach” unbound magic “handle” to get a chance of those with every gather. You can put more in BL chests, etc. An Aurilliam, “handle”, etc. Those people who bought the Unbound Magic variants of the gathering tools or the sprocket one would get free “handles” for their tools.

Posted by: Ototo.3214

Ototo.3214

To go along with Graymatter’s suggestion, I was kinda upset that the new Unbound Magic Tools would make me have to switch out my old tools that I prefer the animations of. It would be great if maybe you could get “infusions” for the tools that you add to any unlimited tool, allowing it to gain that bonus when you gather. So I could infuse my Comic tools with it and still enjoy that animation while getting the bonus.
I had also thought that it may be a good idea to sort of overhaul the infinite tools. Would it be a good idea to make it so the infinite tools are basic with no special animation at first, and you gets skins for them? Maybe have it so when you buy, say, the Cosmic Mining Tool, you get a normal unskinned infinite mining tool (like the ones in that basic bundle) and it unlocked the Cosmic Mining animation which you can then skin the tools with. It would be the same price, 1000 gems, for 1 tool at a time, but it gets you an unskinned tool + the skin you wanted. That way you can pick and choose which skin to have on each character if they have the tools but you still have to get a set for each character. Could also add the previously mentioned “infusion slot” like we have for AR but for tools.

(edited by Ototo.3214)

Posted by: Corraidhin.3986

Corraidhin.3986

I would like to buy the chicken glider… but when is it coming back? I want to throw money at Anet kitten!

Posted by: Discoteka.2758

Discoteka.2758

Unicorn miner/logger/harvester!!!

Posted by: Draconius.9076

Draconius.9076

Ingame I hear more and more people screaming for refunds on items they once bought but are now obsolete because of new ones. Many people bought these gem items for IRL money and feel a kitteneated, having their expensive gemstore items just sitting on their bank clogging bankspace.

Suggestion:
Wouldn’t it be great if we could exchange the old gemstore items for a reduced amount of gems? People would be able to get rid of their duplicate items without feeling ripped off or cheated and even get a small icentive to buy something new. You see this in real life grocery stores as well where they give you a coupon for your next visit.
That being said I thought of a system to return your items to a reduced amount of gems or gold through the BLTC. It can be made that you have to buy some sort of transformation item using a small dose of gems (for example 15 – 25 gems per transformation item) in order to be able to change the double item back in to gems (or gold).
As giving back the same amount of gems as the purchase might be a bit unfair as you have used it a long time I would think of something like about 50 – 65% of the origal gem cost as a return after using the item?

Alternatively they could also make it an extra pane in the BLTC where you can easily turn in gem store items you have no use for any more. But that part I’d leave to the creative mind of the Arenanet developpers.

Guild: Order of an Allied Tyria [OAT] ~°~ Co-leader
Server: Underworld

Posted by: Alexys.4721

Alexys.4721

Ingame I hear more and more people screaming for refunds on items they once bought but are now obsolete because of new ones. Many people bought these gem items for IRL money and feel a kitteneated, having their expensive gemstore items just sitting on their bank clogging bankspace.

Suggestion:
Wouldn’t it be great if we could exchange the old gemstore items for a reduced amount of gems? People would be able to get rid of their duplicate items without feeling ripped off or cheated and even get a small icentive to buy something new. You see this in real life grocery stores as well where they give you a coupon for your next visit.
That being said I thought of a system to return your items to a reduced amount of gems or gold through the BLTC. It can be made that you have to buy some sort of transformation item using a small dose of gems (for example 15 – 25 gems per transformation item) in order to be able to change the double item back in to gems (or gold).
As giving back the same amount of gems as the purchase might be a bit unfair as you have used it a long time I would think of something like about 50 – 65% of the origal gem cost as a return after using the item?

Alternatively they could also make it an extra pane in the BLTC where you can easily turn in gem store items you have no use for any more. But that part I’d leave to the creative mind of the Arenanet developpers.

Awesome idea, maybe they can even hold promo’s for it like the -60% you now have on items in spotlight you could like get on certains days a month a slightly higher turnover gems you get back from given back a gemstore item. Why is this not here yet my body needs it!

Posted by: Hannahbeth.8643

Hannahbeth.8643

Rabbit mini (standard or lop bunny!)

Posted by: SakuraJD.4720

SakuraJD.4720

Idea: Unbound Salvage Kit.

For those who dont care about Luck(or even have Maxed Magic find) this salvage kit would give you Unbound magic, relative to the amount of Luck you would have received. maybe like 5 magic per Fine essence, and so on, half their Luck value being given in Unbound magic?

could even be an Infinite use Fine Grade salvage kit, to distinguish it from the copper-fed, or just a new kit to buy from heart merchants that sell Unbound Tools.

Edit: also, as much as im sure it wont happen, i’d like to suggest an Infinite Tool exchange, possibly through the same merchant who sells boost powder.. basically allowing you to trade in an infinite tool, for the same type of infinite tool, in a different design, but with maybe a Gem or Gold cost attached to it.

(edited by SakuraJD.4720)

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Now that the Flames of Kryta are fixed, I got reminded how useful the were and again are, in dark passages and jumping puzzles etc.

Since we can have only one of those through an achievement, I suggest a graphically boosted torch gizmo for the gem store. Greater Flame of Kryta? With a greater light radius?

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: AzureWolf.9150

AzureWolf.9150

Just got the Lava Lounge Pass and I really love the simple clothes the vendors wear and wish they were available for our characters. I especially love the simple halter top that Iris the Invincible (Master Armorsmith) wears and would definitely pay gems for that.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Tnx to the mail carry version;

Hound of Balthazar mini

You don’t have to pay gems for one, just go complete the heart at Heathen WP in DM and buy it from the vendor. Already in game!

Posted by: Sako.7609

Sako.7609

How about back item version of the Bloodstone Glider mmkay?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bloodstone_Glider

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Availability of medium armor sets like this one:

Attachments:

Posted by: KistariaPrime.1624

KistariaPrime.1624

So I just for giggles did a little examination of some things not implemented in the game.. yet clearly are in some state of affairs still active in assets. And I came across this rather interesting little snippet…

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/School_Uniform

Now, my curiousity piqued I tried to use the secret preview method but failed most miserably.

I am more than certain these skins could be transformed into an Outfit due to town clothes being no longer a thing. And would pay most handsomely for this to become one of self-same outfits. OR if you’re feeling really crazy an armor reskin replacement.

Posted by: Tryhard Pants.9745

Tryhard Pants.9745

Harbinger of Mordremoth outfit needs to come back. My Sylvari needs it nao!

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

I get that cash shop gliders help bring in the much needed $$$s, but really, reward the people who put hard effort into crafting these things! PLEASE! =(