[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nebelparder.3751

Nebelparder.3751

The elite Luxon armor for female monk was sooo beautiful.. could you make it or sth similar for GW2?
and of course a mini parrot ^^^
and perhaps a parrot shoulder skin

(edited by Nebelparder.3751)

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

People said they would pay for this function: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Please-add-a-build-swap-button/first#post6713735

And I would too.
You could make the build slot as an expansion from the trading post.

Posted by: Yakez.7561

Yakez.7561

People said they would pay for this function: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Please-add-a-build-swap-button/first#post6713735

And I would too.

Pay for the basic MMO feature? Witch is long overdue of 5 years?
I imagine scale of drama… Dangerous waters…

Kidel.2057

And I would too.

Pay for the basic MMO feature? Witch is long overdue of 5 years?
I imagine scale of drama… Dangerous waters…

pay for additional slots. Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to get it for free, but at this point anything is better than nothing.

Posted by: Daehiril.2785

Daehiril.2785

I would pay good money for a miniature animated flying book to go with my future firebrand. It would have a flying/resting animation like the bird minis do, and maybe some glowing blue runes on the pages. Maybe as it flaps its “wings” a page or two could flutter away in the breeze. I know it’s an oddball suggestion, but pretty please?

Agata the Wretched
Necromancer of [MEND]
mendingtheruined.com

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Idea from reddit. I didn’t make up the name or the idea! Credit goes to u/rabidsmiles for the idea and u/rune2004 for the name.

Memory of Lion’s Arch pass: takes you back to Lion’s Arch before Scarlet destroyed it. It works because it has all the crafting stations, TP, Bank, Mystic Forge, etc.

Also, please don’t make it look like an old movie when you use the pass. Let us see the colors!

(edited by AegisRunestone.8672)

Posted by: Nebelparder.3751

Nebelparder.3751

Idea from reddit. I didn’t make up the name or the idea! Credit goes to u/rabidsmiles for the idea and u/rune2004 for the name.

Memory of Lion’s Arch pass: takes you back to Lion’s Arch before Scarlet destroyed it. It works because it has all the crafting stations, TP, Bank, Mystic Forge, etc.

Also, please don’t make it look like an old movie when you use the pass. Let us see the colors!

I need that.

Posted by: Starfall Leyline.2481

Starfall Leyline.2481

I posted these over on https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Quality-of-Life-Changes as well, but they are good ideas for the gemstore, so I’ll double post. If a mod thinks that’s a bad thing, please remove this post and let me know why. Thanks.

• Infinite Gathering tool skins. Let me buy skins so I could change my Chop-it-all Logging Axe into a Cosmic Logging tool. I love all the different animations you’ve come up with, but I really can’t afford to buy every single tool.
  • Infinite Gathering tool upgrade/mods. You just released the Unbound magic tools, and I’ve used the frostbitten ones as well. Getting unbound magic or snowflakes, or whatever, every time you gather is a good idea. But it would be better if I could apply a mod to my infinite gathering tools to get whatever effect I want.
  • Give us a Boost Box. I have a ton of boosts, like the Celebration Booster, sitting around in my bank than never get used. A boosts box that all account characters can access would be very helpful.

Yes! Toybox! Please! Save my inventory! There are so many things that are stuffing my inventory. A toybox would be a god-send!

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

I need that.

So do I. That’s why I posted it! XD Glad there’s someone else who needs it.

Posted by: Brian.6435

Brian.6435

BobbleBoob Factory

Makes all the female characters breasts comically huge and bouncy!

EH? …EH?

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

nordic glider
one made of wood, fur and rough skin.

bone armour outfit
see pictures

Attachments:

Posted by: Romio.8516

Romio.8516

I would gladly pay for an alternative animations and/or graphical effects for some skills/attacks.

Posted by: slupka.1360

slupka.1360

Icy Dragon Sword. now that we’ll have weaver and elemental sword, it would be nice to have opposite to fiery dragon sword. It would be super cool to add that to the following wintersday event too

Posted by: Reedmaster.6051

Reedmaster.6051

An customisable outfit. Basically you can create an outfit with the available unlocked skins.
I’ve hated the current transmog system since it came out, games like lotro and wow do transmogs much more user friendly, especially since i like changing up my look.
A custom outfit will allow players to have more than one look, particularly if they are like me and dislike current outfits because they are restricted and unmodifiable.
This sort of thing will sell like hotcakes in the gem store

Posted by: Predator.7952

Predator.7952

Please oh please, bring the school uniform items into the game as individual armour pieces, not an outfit.

Posted by: Diaspro.8529

Diaspro.8529

Pleeeease
Bring back the permanent lava lounge pass.
I really love the location and would love to have a complete station for my characters there.

Rig: Intel Core i5-2400 -8GB RAM -Nvidia GTX570
EU Servers

Kidel.2057

Mistfire Wolf skin for Jackal mount.
The sand teleport can be replaced with a mist or fire teleport.

This would also solve the fact that Revenants can’t use the Mistfire Wolf skill from the original Deluxe edition.

Attachments:

(edited by Kidel.2057)

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

I would bake brownies for anyone who could design a Quaggan-like armor set or a Quaggan outfit and put it in the GS. Thank you!

(edited by Witch of Doom.5739)

Posted by: Copper.9507

Copper.9507

Outfit: Elwin Fairchild’s appearance. Please?

Copper.9507

A box that holds all the map keys (e.g. lost bandit chest keys, pact crowbars, chak acid, etc.)? Please?

And OMG, I NEED to be able to unlock more bank tabs…

Posted by: Wolfheart.7483

Wolfheart.7483

Icy Dragon Sword. now that we’ll have weaver and elemental sword, it would be nice to have opposite to fiery dragon sword. It would be super cool to add that to the following wintersday event too

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jormag%27s_Breath

Posted by: Viola.9083

Viola.9083

Could you please continue what you started with Braham’s Wolfblood Pauldrons? As in, bits of Dragons Watch outfits released as armor skins? Pieces I’m particularly interested in – the hood from Marjory’s outfit (because there aren’t enough hood options in the game) and the boots from Taimi’s outfit (because there aren’t enough shoes that look good on asuran feet; most of them the toes just clip through the sides).

Posted by: Raverius.4378

Raverius.4378

Braham’s Heavy Armor Skin / Braham’s Package

Hi, everyone, ArenaNet, I would like to ask you to bring back Braham’s Heavy Armor set skin, I would really like to buy it before PoF >:D If you don’t want to bring only the armor set then maybe, now since you have added/realeased the Kasmeer’s Package and Marjory’s Package, maybe just add next week something like Braham’s Package and Rox’s Package, then the Braham package would contain some items + Braham’s Heavy Armor Skin, NOT THE OUTFIT, the armor set, let us get some Braham and Rox items again pretty please! >:D

Copper.9507

This may not be a gem store item, but there’s a definite need for it:

- a geode/ambrite exchange (either an item, or an available exchange through Dry Top vendors): I get PILES of ambrite, and the ONLY use for it is to make ambrite weapons. I would LOVE to make them all! But the geodes are given out in such miserly quantities (TEN for the LEGENDARY GIANT? PAH!) and the recipes are so expensive that I’ve worked on collecting the recipes for over a year, ankitten ot even a quarter of the way done.
- Another use for ambrite. Seriously. Guild upgrades? Map currency? Part of a legendary? ANYTHING? Please. Fix this.

Posted by: GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

I want to suggest to make some items more dye-able. For example the Phantom’s Hood, you’re always stuck with that red glowy face that never suits with your armor unless its Red! Also what has been bothering me, sometimes i just missed out on a cool weapon for example Marjory’s Dagger. Weeks later it’s back but then in a whole package, where some people don’t like the axe or already has the outfit. I suggest to make it so that WHEN you put a whole package, make it so that when you click on that package in the Black Lion Trading Company you also get the choice to buy a item separatly.

Okay that’s all. C:
Flies away

Posted by: bobsort.4097

bobsort.4097

Currently these items are available in TP for gem

(800 gem) Basic Lumber Node Pack
(800 gem) Basic Cloth Rack
(800 gem) Basic Ore Node Pack
(800 gem) Basic Harvesting Node Pack (vegetables)
(800 gem) Basic Leather Rack
(1200 gem) Black Lion Hunters Contract

And following items are available from BL Lock Boxes.

Hard Wood Logging Node
Elder Wood Logging Node
Ancient Wood Logging Node

Iron Ore Mining Node
Platinum Mining Node
Mithril Mining Node
Orichalcum Mining Node

Flaxseed Harvesting Node
Ghost Pepper Harvesting Node
Lotus Harvesting Node
Omnomberry Harvesting Node
Orrian Truffle Harvesting Node
Snow Truffle Harvesting Node

Advanced Cloth Rack
Advanced Leather Rack

The above nodes are available in Trade Post for prices from 220g ~ 1750g in quantities of between 1 to 9 mostly (except elder wood with 68 available and Iron node not available).

I would love to see these as Gem purchase (maybe for 600-800 gem each?)

The resources dropped from these nodes are not much (3 at most from each node) which makes having these nodes in home instance not a big deal. You can head to their specific maps and find at least few of same nodes. However my “Completeness OCD” kicks in and I want to have them all, but not with the price of gambling!

And to make BL lock boxes more attractive, you might be able to include some items in hefty amounts such as “1000 Iron bar” or “250 Orich Bars” as common loots. or may be some legendaries as super rare?

To make this post complete, there are other home instance nodes that are available through achievements and purchase with game currencies other than gem.

Aurillium Node
Personal Airship Cargo Voucher
Personal Crystallized Supply Cache Voucher
Personal Exalted Chest Voucher

Enchanted Treasure Chest
Gift of Magnanimity
Gift of Candy Corn
Gift of Quartz
Gift of Sprockets
Greater Gift of Candy Corn
Personal Bandit Chest

Bloodstone Crystal Node
Fire Orchid Node
Jade Fragment Node
Orrian Oyster Node
Petrified Wood Node
Winterberry Bush Node

Posted by: Aden.9306

Aden.9306

Anet needs to take a page out of the Disney playbook and start putting Guild Wars 1 classic armor skins in the Gem Store; like when Disney remakes their classics in live action.

But seriously, there are a lot of Guild Wars 1 armors I would buy, and then have Expansions focus on new armors so we’d have the, “Best of Both Worlds”. Just release one armor set a months its all i ask. I’ve been playing the Guild Wars IP since just after Nightfall.

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

A box that holds all the map keys (e.g. lost bandit chest keys, pact crowbars, chak acid, etc.)? Please?

And OMG, I NEED to be able to unlock more bank tabs…

^ This, even better if it will hold future map keys as well

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link

Posted by: Zetsumeii.7629

Zetsumeii.7629

Please can we have the individual items for the Marjory and Kasmeer packages buyable? the price of the package doesn’t even change if you own one of the items..

Posted by: Predator.7952

Predator.7952

School uniforms that were in the game code please.

Posted by: Shidosu.5921

Shidosu.5921

Race changes. I know there’s probably a lot of technical work behind it, especially with every race having unique story missions…but now that I’ve discovered the race I really LOVE I want all my characters to be that race…but sadly that’s not an option and I don’t want to have to make new characters with the new race to replace the old.

Posted by: Wolf.4703

Wolf.4703

Mistfire Wolf skin for Jackal mount.
The sand teleport can be replaced with a mist or fire teleport.

This would also solve the fact that Revenants can’t use the Mistfire Wolf skill from the original Deluxe edition.

Ohhhhhh! I so want that as a skin. Pls pls pls pls. Devs can we get that, or at least something Real close? The chest piece can be replaced with a saddle.

I’m a thinker. I take ideas and think them through.

Wolf.4703

Also what has been bothering me, sometimes i just missed out on a cool weapon for example Marjory’s Dagger. Weeks later it’s back but then in a whole package, where some people don’t like the axe or already has the outfit. I suggest to make it so that WHEN you put a whole package, make it so that when you click on that package in the Black Lion Trading Company you also get the choice to buy a item separatly.

Okay that’s all. C:
Flies away

That would be a good idea but wouldn’t really work if the package was a backpack with straps and all. If it’s for a glider/backpack skin, I say give us the option to leave the straps behind. Sell us the glider/backpack at package cost but keep the straps pls.

I say if the items in a pack were at one time sold separately or could be sold separately then use those prices. However if the box has a discount going on then apply that discount to all the separated items as well.
If someone wants 2 or more items from a package then allow those items to act like their own little package and have the package deal price that would go for a 2(or more) package deal. After all, we all know that a package costs less then it’s separated parts added together.

Wolf.4703

^ This, even better if it will hold future map keys as well

Make it a buyable expansion for the wallet. It makes sense.

Posted by: Kezika.7692

Kezika.7692

ArenaNet, you should, scratch that, NEED to make a glider skin based on Master Klab’s giant puffball made of “milkweed dander, butterfly scales and a whole lot of hastily cobbled spells.” (according to Snaff).

I mean that is your ORIGINAL glider from way before Heart of Thorns was even a thing. How could you forget to honour it in-game.?

Posted by: GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

GekkeDjeepfvriess.7085

They should make a toy item that lets you be petrified whenever u want! And also as long as you want! (Yes the boy o’ fun has that function but u need to be lucky and small chance to time it right)

Posted by: akenoyuki.8210

akenoyuki.8210

School uniforms that were in the game code please.

This? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/School_Uniform

OMG It looks so cute on asuran xD
10/10 must have

- Guild Wars 2 Helper Android App -
* Event Timer (including HoT Meta), Daily, WvW, Pact Supply, Account. Trading Post, etc:
* Google Playstore Link

Posted by: Lilith Hellflower.4015

Lilith Hellflower.4015

As I love playing Necro and the Halloween themed stuff is really fun I would love a glider skin that transforms you into a flock of bats. This in a sense is allready in the game – the “Endless Bottle of Batwing Brew” and it’s one use counterpart can transform the player into a swarm of bats. But having a glider that does so upon opening it and transforms you back when being closed would make that experiece even better. Just like some vampire count or countess transforming into several bats to fly (glide) to their target location, players with such a character concept or a faible for Halloween could enjoy it. If the moment of opening/closing the glider and the “transformation” involved is an issue, the animation of shadowsteping – which if I’m right is used whenever an NPC “disapears” – could be used to cover that. I do not know wether all that is doable, just speaking for me I would love it very much.

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Anet could we have a decent hood headgear piece? Every single one but the Bandit Sniper Outfit’s hood looks so weirdly shaped. I have no clue why the Thief starter hood has a weird caved in back of the head shape, as if my human has been hit on the back of his head with a shovel.

Something like the images below, doesn’t even need a cool mask under it, just something other than the concave head damage design please!

Attachments:

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Posted by: Fipmip.7219

Fipmip.7219

I think a wider brimmed jingasa (conical metal hat) would be quite popular among thieves and other classes going for a certain style. There is already a mushroom rice paddy hat but there should be a wider, metal version

Posted by: Kalli.4506

Kalli.4506

Hi, I would love to see the Top Hat WITH hair.
Just add a default hairstyle that fits well with the exsisting Top Hat or make a new one that looks the same but with hair. Just like you did with the Swaggering hat.
Please, i know that many people will be really happy if we get the Top Hat with hair.
I would never buy it as it is now because it makes my female characters bald :’(

Posted by: hugo.4705

hugo.4705

Want animal tails and ears as shoulder pads and head armor slot. I would like to have a fox tail!

Join Inquest or Aetherblades that’s a terrible choice!
Please Anet, more underground, more asuran cities!
[TP] Bring back Moto’s boom box!

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

I would pay good money for a miniature animated flying book to go with my future firebrand. It would have a flying/resting animation like the bird minis do, and maybe some glowing blue runes on the pages. Maybe as it flaps its “wings” a page or two could flutter away in the breeze. I know it’s an oddball suggestion, but pretty please?

I know exactly what you mean, and that would be cool. Have you seen the Oscar-winning short film “The Fantastic Flying Books of Morris Lessmore”? Stunning.

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Not sure if this is the place for it; if a dev sees this, maybe you could open a “[Suggestions] Weapons & armor types” thread for new items that would be nice to add.

I’d just like to request that the heavy armor players gets a helm similar to the top tier Triumphant Hero for light armor; a plumed helmet of the sort Sir Alonne or Artorias wears, etc.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/gw2-mistforged-triumphant-light-male.jpg

This is really an awesome helmet; and

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Kadeshy.7258

Kadeshy.7258

Please, back with Lunatic Guard Outfit at 12/09/2017… Plz, plz, plzzz!!! =]

Posted by: YiKai.3194

YiKai.3194

Katana greatsword / sword with glowing effects (dark flame or red flame or blue flame)
willing to spend 2000 gems for it haha

light armor is getting less sexy these days, even medium and heavy armor get some more “light” feeling, looking for some new light armor pieces with more cloth like feelings and sexy