[Suggestions] Ideas to improve PvE and PvP

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lombricos.6453

Lombricos.6453

PvE Legendary armor :

Since the last patch we have three ways to make a full legendary armor. The first and oldest one is to clean all the raid wings and collections linked to it. Then craft the stuff with 150LI and some components. I think this is the hardest legendary armor, not because raids are hard and painful but because the community cleaning raid is elitist and you need experience to join a raid and a raid gives you experience.
Now a huge part of the PvE community doesn’t raid anymore because of high LI requirement and kill proof. And they will never be able to wear these beautiful legendary armors.

I have some ideas to improve this system and to give another way for crafting the legendary armor in PvE.

A training mode: Since you need experience in raid to join raids new players can’t join elitist groups. A training mode could give experience and maybe minor reward. In this mode you could chose between clean all the wing or just train on a particular boss. This could open raids to a great part of the PvE community that gave up a long time ago.

A new legendary armor: Raid shouldn’t be the unique way for the legendary armor. Like the legendary weapon collection, it regroups a lot of different parts of PvE. A new legendary armor could be craft with fractals achievements, world boss unique item, dungeons tokens or new items all around Tyria. Maybe even introduce HM dungeons (new tokens, closely same design, real loots) like Anet is doing really well with the last two fractals, which are, for me, the best PvE content introduced in 2017. Maybe legendary fractal armor with the ad infinitum could be beautiful! As long as all these new ways have the same difficulty than the raid one.

PvP Legendary armor:

Also call the farming simulator armor, it needs a lot of ascended shard of glory (3600) which represents all the chests and 32 Byzantium chests… All I need to do to complete this armor is farm a lot of games (win or lose). In three seasons you can easily complete the full legendary stuff in solo. It needs some achievements like legendary ascended wings which are hard and represent that you can play and win with a minimum of three classes in ranked. To fit with the skin wars community a legendary armor MUST have a unique skin at least to prove your valor (and your ascended shard farm skill), it doesn’t need to be as spectacular as the one from raid but at least easily identifiable.

I hope it will help, thank you for your time ! See you in game !

Posted by: jolan.8607

jolan.8607

Nice idea, i agree i can’t raiding because i have only 13LI, whereas i’ve done my fractales T4 all day including 99-100cm. I really want to craft legendary armor but i’m a Pve player and i don’t want to Pvp. Raid group are so elitist for me that the problem…

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

nice idea but you do not need at all to raid at all !! to get PvE Legendary armor

ascended crafted armor and PvP Legendary armor is the same thing !!

no new system upgrades coming