[Suggestions] SAB's Future

[Suggestions] SAB's Future

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eNeRgOo.5463

eNeRgOo.5463

I really love you arenanet for bringing SAB back! It’s been three years of sadness, and now people are happy again! Especially those who play Guild Wars2 since launch, and know everything about SAB. But…

I am still worrying about SAB’s future. Time will make it’s way till 19.04 really quick, and sad days without SAB will come around again. I am completely scared when I think about it. People don’t want it to be like some kind of unfinished project.

Is it possible for you to make one world per year? Bringing SAB again in April Fools 2017 with World Three would be so great! It would give people hype again and gemstore would have it’s gems too. Then World Four in April Fools 2018! In my opinion it’s kind of nice idea, and lots of people would like it, because we wouldn’t be scared that SAB will be gone for next three or even more years or…
or for good !

I don’t want this SAB release to be some kind of ‘calm down’ for Legendary hype thing, or panic button, because of HoT feedbacks. It surely will make people calm down, but not for long, Moreover! New players that came into Guild Wars 2 world will get to know SAB and they will join our sadness too when it’ll be gone again.

What do you think?