Suggestions for BLTC

Suggestions for BLTC

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

Look, we all want more content, and yes GW2 is Free to Play, and yes the items for sale in the BLTC is kinda meh. So here are somethings I think will get the money back into game development. And yes I know ppl will buy these despite the gem prices I put next to it.

1.) Account wide Additional Bag Slot ( Max 10, cost 4500 gems each) This is separate from the personal bag slots that’s purchased for 400gems.
2.) BLC Unlimited Bank Access (Account bound, 12000 gems)
3.) BLC Unlimited TP Access (Account bound, 4000 Gems)
4.) BLC Unlimited Repair Canister Kit (Account bound, 4000 Gems)
5.) BLC Unlimited Name Change Contract ( Account bound, 8000 gems)
6.) BLC Unlimited Birthday Booster (Account-bound, 12000 gems)
7.) BLC Unlimited Makeover kit (Account-bound, 12000 gems)
8. ) BLC 30 Slot Bag (Account-bound, 2000 gems each)
9.) BLC 30 Slot Invisible Bag (Account-bound, 2400 gems each)
10.) BLC Unlimited Metabolic Primer (Account-bound 12000 gems)
11.) BLC Unlimited Utility Primer (Account-bound 12000 gems)
12.) BLC Unlimited Revive Orb ( Account-bound 4000 gems, has a cooldown of 1 hour)
13.) Increase maximum purchasable Bank Tabs to 20
14.) Increase maximum purchasable Bag tabs to 20
15.) Increase maximum purchasable Shared Inventory to 25
16.) Increase maximum purchasable material storage from 2000 to 9999.
17.) BLC Dragonite Ore Trader (Account-bound, 4000 gems, can be used 5 times per day. Trade 50 Dragonite Ore for a random lootbag)
18.) BLC Empyreal Fragment Trader (Account-bound, 4000 gems, can be used 5 times per day. Trade 50 Empyreal Fragment for a random lootbag)
19.) BLC Bloodstone Dust Trader (Account-bound, 4000 gems, can be used 5 times per day. Trade 50 Bloodstone Dust for a random lootbag)
20.) BLC Unlimited Fractal of the Mist Omni-potion (Account-bound, 16000 gems, Gives 25% Defense Buff, 25% Speed Buff, 15% Attack Buff while in Fractal of the Mist, Duration 2 hours, cooldown: 4 hours)
21.) BLC Unlimited WvW Bloodlust Boost (Account-bound, 8000 gems, gives 5% boost to overall stats, 50% magic find, 25% EXP, 25% WXP, 25% movement speed while in WvW or EoTM, duration 24 hours, no cooldown.)
22.) BLC Bag of Laurels ( 10 Laurels = 2000 gems, 25 Laurels = 4000 gems, 60 Laurels = 8000 gems)
23.) BLC Ascended Armor Piece (8000 gems, users select if the armor will be heavy/medium/light, select which piece they want and select the stats, after that its permanent. Looks will be like the guild armor with the BLTC logo on the chest.)
24.) BLC Ascended Weapon Piece (8000 gems, users select the weapon type and stats after that its permanent, looks will be like the Lionguard skins)
25.) BLC Trinket/Backpiece Item (8000 gems, users select if they want a ring, trinket, accessory, backpiece then select the stats, after that its permanent.)
26.) BLC Crafter’s Enlightenment Ticket (12000 gems, will automatically raise 1 crafting profession of players choice from 0 to its maximum level)

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Khyan.7039

Khyan.7039

You should rename your thread “How to kill Guild Wars 2”.

No thanks. 0/10

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Zilong.1407

Zilong.1407

I’m not sure if the op is trolling or not, but other than the selling of ascended gear and maybe laurels, these mostly sound like things people want and would buy.

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

This is a definite no.

23.) BLC Ascended Armor Piece (8000 gems, users select if the armor will be heavy/medium/light, select which piece they want and select the stats, after that its permanent. Looks will be like the guild armor with the BLTC logo on the chest.)
24.) BLC Ascended Weapon Piece (8000 gems, users select the weapon type and stats after that its permanent, looks will be like the Lionguard skins)
25.) BLC Trinket/Backpiece Item (8000 gems, users select if they want a ring, trinket, accessory, backpiece then select the stats, after that its permanent.)

They should never sell stats in the gem store. This would be a red flag as the game moving in the direction of pay to win. It’s way to easy to start selling stats that can only be gotten through the gem store once you start selling regular stats.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

i always read BLTC as bacon lettuce and tomato club (sandwich) mmm, food.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

4000 gems = $50…..

Unlimited bank access would then cost $150 worth of gems! I’m sorry if this offends you, but if I saw these prices in the actual gem store, I would probably uninstall because I would realize the devs don’t know how to do their jobs.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Two hundred dollars for one of some of the items? That seems a bit much.

Some of the things you’ve listed are easily earned in-game, and they are listed for fifty dollars. That really seems exorbitant.

I’m afraid I’d vote no.

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

i would leave this game so fast and never ever come back to it again ever.

that will only kill this game . something i do hope never happens! there is already
ways to get these items . that work best for that reason

no new system upgrades coming

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

you… eeh… got too much money there? pal?

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Esquilax.3491

Esquilax.3491

The unlimited bank access, TP access are already in the game.

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

To me this is the biggest Nono due to the bolded part

21.) BLC Unlimited WvW Bloodlust Boost (Account-bound, 8000 gems, gives 5% boost to overall stats, 50% magic find, 25% EXP, 25% WXP, 25% movement speed while in WvW or EoTM, duration 24 hours, no cooldown.)

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

NO.

This is, by most accounts, not a pay to win game and most of us like it this way. If you want a pay to win game, there are plenty of offerings out there.

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: SirPuddlesworth.6783

SirPuddlesworth.6783

i always read BLTC as bacon lettuce and tomato club (sandwich) mmm, food.

food is good Ob

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

almost all of those would turn gw2 into pay-to-win (instead of pay-to-look-good)

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The OP presumes that the gem store is having trouble generating revenue. In fact, the gem shop was exceeding expectations (for Q2/2016; I haven’t seen stats for gem shop Q3). It’s game sales that are below expectations (and to be clear: game sales aren’t bad, they are just much, much lower than ANet & NCSOFT planned for).

Therefore, adding stuff to the gem shop is the last thing ANet needs to worry about.

The issue is the game itself and the poor word-of-mouth that the first expac generated (deserved or not).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Forgot the “micro” in “microtransactions”. 12000 gems is $150.

Buying currency that you only get from logging in regularly? Sorry.

Buying ascended gear for $100 an item? 8000 gems will buy you over 1300 gold. More than enough to level an armor or weapon crafting to 500 and buy the mats needed to craft an ascended item.

There’s nothing in that list that’s reasonable.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Suggestions for BLTC

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Seems like a very Trump list…

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks