Super Adventure Box Festival 2017

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

Am I correct in assuming we are 2-3 weeks away from seeing the return of SAB?

Returning to Josh Foreman’s blog post last year, dated March 31, 2016, from https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/welcome-to-the-super-adventure-festival/

Guild Wars 2 is a huge game, and keeping it strong means making tough decisions about where to spend our time to best serve the most players. We decided we couldn’t justify the sacrifice to Guild Wars 2 to make more new worlds for SAB. But we did have time to dust off the cobwebs (we had to fix a lot of stuff that breaks as the engine evolves and improves) and make sure SAB has a great, regular home in Guild Wars 2. As a yearly festival, SAB will now be a dependable fixture in Tyria, and that makes us very happy. Just check out Rata Sum to see how happy we feel!

I’m really looking forward to what they have in store for us. I’m not expecting any new playable content, but I’m hoping there will be some new decorations to chase down and perhaps a few new minis. Maybe even a set of tonics?!

Attachments:

(edited by drunkenpilot.9837)

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I really, really, REALLY want to play SAB!

I was still a noob when SAB first came out and ignored it because I didn’t know any better. Then it got released a 2nd time… the entire MONTH that I had no internet haha.

Hope it returns!

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

world 3

i can dream

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

I have literally missed every release of SAB. I really hope nothing happens that keeps me from the game…

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I have literally missed every release of SAB. I really hope nothing happens that keeps me from the game…

Is it mean if I wish that you win SuperLotto and are too busy spending your money to play SAB?

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

Is it mean if I wish that you win SuperLotto and are too busy spending your money to play SAB?

Win Superlotto and spend it all on gems.