Super Adventure Box comin back?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: WalrusesFTW.7902

WalrusesFTW.7902

Hello, It has been a while and I was just curious as to when super adventure box would be coming back, if at all? My guild and I wanna try it all together, and unlock those neat skins

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

SAB is not coming back anytime soon, because according to Anet, Super Adventure Box is something completely different than the Living Story and as such it was confusing many players and killing their immersion they obviously love and need so much. Let’s not talk about new players being overwhelmed by SAB presenting them a whole new universe! Brains would be scattered everywhere!

So yeah, pretty much the reason why SAB is not being worked on is because Living Story.

Go LS!

Posted by: Swizzle.7982

Swizzle.7982

It’s such a shame they didn’t bring it back, it’s one of the few things that the vast majority of the community really enjoys.

With the current trend of removing anything even vaguely challenging or complicated I have a feeling we won’t be seeing SAB return for a long while. They could literally turn it on right now, worlds 1 and 2, and there would be a huge outpouring of support for Anet doing something right for a change.

It’s just more evidence that anet are utterly out of touch with what players actually want.

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

I never got the chance to do SAB, and I was always really upset about that. I had the game when SAB first launched, but I never had time to play it, so I didn’t even get to do a single stage. :/

Ever since I came back to the game from hiatus, I’ve been hoping SAB would come back so I could see what I missed out on. But… now it looks like I’ll never get a chance to.

I don’t know why they can’t just implement the first two SAB’s and keep them live. Not like it would hurt anyone…

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

I think it’s understandable if they don’t develop SAB further, but I don’t see any reason to disable the existing SAB content.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Love that they gave the reason for it not returning as it not being part of the LS2. So here’s my question, what does “Blood and Madness” Halloween event have to do with LS2? And after that, I’m sure we’ll have Wintersday around the corner, how do little walking and fighting toys, or presents, or the like have to do with LS2?

Lack of consistency indicates dishonesty. What is the real reason for SAB not coming back?

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Simple, they just don’t feel it’s the right time to do it yet. They will bring it back at some point, just be patient about it, alright? :/

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

ShadowDragoonFTW.3418

Simple, they just don’t feel it’s the right time to do it yet. They will bring it back at some point, just be patient about it, alright? :/

You… didn’t see the interview where they pretty much said SAB won’t be coming back, did you?

Baelyyrn [Zero Brigade]
Mechanist Gregory [BEER]
Arondight Unfading [ZB]

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

The interview did NOT say SAB would not be coming back.

It said it didn’t make sense for it to come back during LS2 (as in right now).

Anyway, I thought you guys were "Riot"ing down in Rata Sum? #SABorRiotNOT

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

How long would you advise patience? Six months? A year? Two years? I’m just wondering when you feel it will be acceptable to get impatient about the return of content. Particularly when that content was used to generate income, in the form of the infinite continue coin, a worthless bit of coding, at this point.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

. . . is it that time of week again? Huh, seems so. Back to the fascination with the SAB, huh?

IF it’s going to be coming back soon, I’d probably expect it around December to coincide with Wintersday. And only re-opening, not more content on it. Because people really like it even with nothing more to it.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Maraca Kabob.3564

Maraca Kabob.3564

It needs to stay here permanently. Such a great addition to the game but such a bad decision to remove it.
Cut the living story crap out of the game it doesn’t work.
It just DOES NOT WORK.
We need permanent content. More minigames, dungeons (Fractals is great), jumping puzzles, sPvP Types, the other continents revealed ect. All things you’d expect after two years of release. More variety makes this game immerse, not this LS garbage.

Posted by: sirian.4981

sirian.4981

Hello, It has been a while and I was just curious as to when super adventure box would be coming back, if at all? My guild and I wanna try it all together, and unlock those neat skins

I have heard that a new Super Adventure Box actually is in the works and we will get an an official announcement about it in a few months.

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I have heard that a new Super Adventure Box actually is in the works and we will get an an official announcement about it in a few months.

I have heard that a nigerian prince needs my help in seeking political asylum. Source, please?

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

sigh! Let it go people.
Merge coming (thankk goodness)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Super-Adventure-Box-merged-1/first

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I’m guessing he’s in Nigeria, but you got the email so I guess YOU are the source…..

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

IF it’s going to be coming back soon

There is no IF about it. They have 2 zones left to complete yet, and a load of players, both active and inactive who get lured into SAB the minute the news of it’s return is announced. Sure it’s not for everyone, but just like when I can’t be bothered to do AP’s for a certain patch that I don’t like, the same applies to you and the others that have little interest in SAB.

GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

There’s no time for SAB this year:
Halloween is coming up, Then LS2, Followed by Wintersday.

i’m not entirely sure if they will be doing something for game during the New Years, though likely not. SAB might return next year but because of how people were whining to be easier, often dieing, it’s too long, complaining about the easiest and unnecessary things… it might not come back at all.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~