Super dailies

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Archon.4671

Archon.4671

It would be nice to be able to run your dailies again a number of times for an additional reward. Maybe do everything five times again for three more laurels.

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tajmo.1836

Tajmo.1836

They want you to explore all aspects of the game. When you’re done with your daily, go run a dungeon or join some WvW.

“all your shinies are belong to us” – Skritt Citizen

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

I’d had this same thought also. I can’t stand fractals – I’d rather repeat an increasingly tedious daily or something than that.

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: cobrahorse.4329

cobrahorse.4329

They want you to explore all aspects of the game. When you’re done with your daily, go run a dungeon or join some WvW.

You sure?

I thought arenanet said

" You should do what you like to do and not be forced to do something just cause its rewarding"

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aziff.3248

Aziff.3248

You want farm even dailies, oh irony.

+1600 hours played as Asura Necromancer | Miniature Collector
Pain Killer [pK] | Blacktide EU | PVE: Corruptionmancer | PVP: Support Wellmancer

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: cobrahorse.4329

cobrahorse.4329

You want farm even dailies, oh irony.

No he likes the feeling of progression of the daily.

That is what motivate people to play.

Its a psychological thing that you might not understand.

Super dailies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tajmo.1836

Tajmo.1836

You sure?

I thought arenanet said

" You should do what you like to do and not be forced to do something just cause its rewarding"

I said they WANT, which is quite often the opposite of what they SAID ahem veteran drops ughem. :P

I would love for them to perhaps add Three Tiers of the daily, each tier increasing in difficulty. Perhaps an increase in reward as well. But let’s be honest here: 10 Laurels for Monthly which requires quite the event participation and salvages, I don’t think they’re too keen on giving these away.

“all your shinies are belong to us” – Skritt Citizen