Support Dulfy & The Partnership Program

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Emma J.1940

Emma J.1940

(This is post might get deleted by the mods but I hope it helps and can get some support. Oh and Dulfy had nothing to do with this post I’m just a user of her site)

Like many players of Guild Wars I visit the excellent Dulfy.net fan site, I visit the wiki for in depth articles but for the latest news and help on current events as well as to see the newest in game items, armor etc, I always visit Dulfy.

I’m sure most of us visit at least once a week if not more often.

Dulfy might not make lots of videos and info about builds or encouraging new people to buy the game but the site is one of the biggest aids to new and old players, so I was very surprised to find out that although she’s had an NPC in game named after her Arena net still wont consider her for the partnership program.

She has mentioned that she has applied several times over the last few years and still can’t get an answer back from them.

She has a link now on her site for the affiliate program so if your going to get the new expansion I hope you will join me in supporting her and buy through her link.

With a bit of luck if enough people show some support through her website and I hope, by keeping this thread going we can all help to get her in the program and keep her amazing site up and running.

Thank you very much Dulfy and friends for all your help over the years, I hope you don’t mind I’ve started this thread.

Posted by: Wolfeng.3784

Wolfeng.3784

So wait, she’s been using her own money to buy all those new gem store items?
That’s insane o.o

If I wasn’t for her guides and video previews of Gem Store I wouldn’t have spend nearly as much on GW2 given how bad their preview system is.

Sadly though I can’t buy through her link since I don’t have a credit card I need to buy from a reseller in my country.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

So wait, she’s been using her own money to buy all those new gem store items?

Not necessarily. If you look closely, you will see that some of those pictures/movies are from different people.
Still, yes, that means that every gemshop item shown on her site was player-bought.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Ronnie Hu.1694

Ronnie Hu.1694

http://dulfy.net/2017/08/04/gw2-pre-purchase-path-fire-expansion/

heres the link

the best guide dulfy still not in the anet partner program
if u havent purchase POF, just help her…

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

I wish I had know about this before I made my purchase. I don’t know what we would do without Dulfy.

Edit: I just donated cash instead. Thanks for the reminder.

(edited by Anela.3867)

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Yeah, I would have waited had I known that was going to be an option.

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

Maybe she can re-apply for the partner-programme if she promises now to comply to the rules of the partner agreement.

From what I understand she was a partner once and A-Net did even name a NPC after her at that time.

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Maybe she can re-apply for the partner-programme if she promises now to comply to the rules of the partner agreement.

From what I understand she was a partner once and A-Net did even name a NPC after her at that time.

She still is an NPC in the Urban Battleground fractal. What happened that made Dulfy not a partner?

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

Well I don’t really know about the partner program, but Dulfy is hosting a collection of guides, showing walkthroughs and the like. I can understand that content shown in press releases that allows partner program participators to got in there and report their findings, would get almost instant guides on Dulfy.

Not that it isn’t happening already, but I can understand that they don’t want walkthroughs for content that isn’t even out the door or just got launched straight away spoiled with a dulfy guide made with information from a press release.

I mean, I have nothing really against Dulfy, but I do cringe when questions ingame get answered with “just go to wiki/dulfy and follow the walkthrough”. It’s everyone own choice of course, but implications are there.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

(edited by FrizzFreston.5290)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Or, there are several content creators that have links to purchase Path of Fire where it will benefit them. There’s WoodenPotatoes, Bog Otter, Aurora Peachy, etc., just to name a few.