Support for more bank tabs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: maligor.6521

maligor.6521

So while receiving support for GW2. I asked about more bank tabs being added with the release of path of fire. This is the reply i got.

" GM Ultra Viper (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Sep 1, 21:57 PDT
Greetings Maligor,

At this time there is no plan to increase the Bank Tab Expansions, but if the demand for this is high enough on the forums, things may change. :-)

If you need anything else, feel free to contact us.

Regards,

GM Ultra Viper
Guild Wars 2 Support Team"

So I figured I would start a topic on the forums for showing support for more bank tabs. So if you like this idea please voice your support here, and share the topic with your friends.

(edited by maligor.6521)

Posted by: Kitty.6219

Kitty.6219

Agreed, I would love to get more bank space!!

Posted by: Mikaq.7102

Mikaq.7102

Most definitely we need more bank space. I’m sure Path of Fire will bring more stuff which cannot be deposited into material storage. People who has been playing from launch of GW2, have already bank exploding. So yeah increase cap of bank tab expansions.

Posted by: AncientYs.8613

AncientYs.8613

or just stop hoarding loot?

Posted by: RayneLoRhall.7604

RayneLoRhall.7604

I totally agree. I know so many people who are constantly running out of space in their bank. I, too, could use more space in my bank.

Posted by: aryvandar.8562

aryvandar.8562

There are many items that are account bound we get through out the game, armor sets to just name 1. We don’t hoard loot there is just no way to get rid of it with out just deleting it, which from most players wouldn’t do.

1: Account bound items eat up bank space
2: Overflow of crafting mats that storage is filled to max
3: Buffing items
There’s probably more to add to that list but can’t think of the top of my head, crafting legendries takes up space.
Personally playing since early release and multiple toons which I’ve had to covert to bank toons because to try and store it all in one bank with max tabs is impossible. If it was separate banks for each character great just not the case in GuildWars 2.
Anet would make some decent cash of adding more bank tabs so one can purchase more bank tab slots through the Black Lion Trading. Quite a few players who I hear about we don’t have enough room etc.

Posted by: Robdalf.2561

Robdalf.2561

<—- faints

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I would love more tabs available as well. In any game I go for as much storage as I can (not necessarily as much bag space on all alts, getting over 20 alts fully 20-slot-bagged is … prohibitive).

However, my bank tab needs would also be met very nicely, for quite some time, if ANet heeds players’ calls for the option to convert bound skins into transmute charges. Add in a tonics wardrobe and ooooh the spaces I’ll see!

So yes, I’ll happily declare my interest in adding tabs but if other space-saving options are implemented, I’ll happily take those in lieu. The skins thing might work better, actually, since it would be an ongoing method of not filling up slots with cash-bought items rather than a stop-gap.

Posted by: Haggal.1543

Haggal.1543

More bank space is definitely something I’d love to see. But there are also a few other changes that would help a lot, some even more than simply adding space.

— As said in other posts, adding the choice to convert still existing bound skins into transmute charges, once they’re unlocked for your account.
— There are still many items which will only stack to 250, especially event items. Those should definitely be allowed larger stacks. If just “giving” the feature is too much for ANet, at least use the same buffing rule crafting mats get for people who purchase the stack upgrade from the gem store. This way they’d retain and even increase the selling power of that feature.
— Tonics wardrobe would certainly help a lot.
— This is something to be discussed deeply in a different post, but since it would affect inventory space, add more build tabs. With the already existing specializations plus the upcoming PoF ones, having different sets of gear and specs for different roles will take an even greater toll than it already does on players. Having multiple build tabs would make swapping builds a breeze, with the added benefit of reducing actual inventory space usage.

(edited by Haggal.1543)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Of course I will buy/use more bank storage if it’s offered.

But… it’s likely that the vast majority of people who think they need more space can address the issue more effectively by taking an hour or two to develop new inventory management tactics. The “best” way to increase storage space is by storing less in the first place.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

+1

Posted by: ElectricGoat.8253

ElectricGoat.8253

I would definitely want more storage space.

Posted by: kellenburger.9245

kellenburger.9245

more bank tabs. I have 43 characters, I need at least five more bank tabs for all my junk. Or make it so I can sell all my account bound and soul bound stuff on the marketplace.

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

more bank tabs. I have 43 characters, I need at least five more bank tabs for all my junk. Or make it so I can sell all my account bound and soul bound stuff on the marketplace.

If you’re ok with selling your account/soul bound stuff then why are you not ok with throwing it out?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

If you’re ok with selling your account/soul bound stuff then why are you not ok with throwing it out?

Because if you could sell it, you could also buy it back later. What’s kept in the bank are things you can’t easily get again.

Not that I think we should be able to TP the bound stuff. Maybe some of it is silly to bind, but not all. It’s part of the game economy that items have to leave circulation in order to make players have to go get more of them. Still, I fully understand the point that one wants some use out of items rather than just junking them. I mean, I could toss probably 3 bank tabs of bound unlocked skins. I’d be tossing that value in transmutation charges too, and since most of them cost me real money as I’ve said above, I dislike ditching a chunk of the item value. (Yes, I should just use them up on armor looks — I do, from time to time, but I don’t always remember to check the bank for skins when putting a look together. They really should just convert to fungible charges >< ).

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

The current amount of Bank space is just enough to be super annoying but not unbearable.
So, yeah. I vote we get atleast a bit more space, if not a new additional Tab.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Posted by: Zafira.7560

Zafira.7560

I’d like to see storage expansion added to the inventory and the bank so that each slot can hold more than 250 of an item, the same as material storage. I’d also like to be able to stack salvage kits.

Bill from Moran
MSI X99A SLI Plus / Intel 87-5820K / 2 GB DDR$ Ram
2 x NVIDIA GTX 690 in quad SLI / 3 x BenQ 27" Monitors

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

I’d buy additional bank tabs if I could.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

A lot of the problems would be solved with build tabs that store your builds(including gear) so it doesnt take up space in your bank.

You can easily have 2 or 3 different builds for one class. Got a condi build, how about a supportish build. And of course a power DPS build.

But given we dont have this, yes i would buy more bank tabs.

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

Would we get more slots for free or buy using gems? Free sounds the wat to go! I’ll take 20 please!

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

Posted by: Susy.7529

Susy.7529

I think there are more than enough bank tabs. Those who wish for more should learn to throw garbage items instead of amass them.

Posted by: Wolfheart.7483

Wolfheart.7483

I think there are more than enough bank tabs. Those who wish for more should learn to throw garbage items instead of amass them.

Your choice of what to save and not save is not everyone’s choice. What you might consider “garbage” items, someone else might find value in keeping.

More bank tabs are fine. There is no compelling reason for someone to be against it, makes absolutely no sense.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’ll put my support in for more bank tabs. More inventory space is always useful.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

+1 for more bank space. Always helpful for organizing.

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Signed. Good with expanding the existing ones with a new cap, let says double of what we have, and also ok with an unlimited version with a the diminishing returns system where each additional over a base amount costs more per.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

OriOri.8724

Your choice of what to save and not save is not everyone’s choice. What you might consider “garbage” items, someone else might find value in keeping.

More bank tabs are fine. There is no compelling reason for someone to be against it, makes absolutely no sense.

That’s a great sentiment and all, but doesn’t refute his point. The fact is, people who ran out of space just have trouble managing their inventory space. Adding more bank tabs will put that problem off for a few more weeks/months/years maybe, but eventually these same people will fill up those new tabs again, and request even more. And it comes down to not being able to manage inventory well.

Adding more bank tabs will not solve that problem, it just won’t. Eventually you’ll want even more, because you’ll fill up the new ones

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Hoarders are always looking to hoard.

Fortunately, my wife hoards only in the game vs in reality. She’s always asking for more slots. I have five unused bank tabs that I help store stuff for her. Each of my characters have multiple open 20 slot bags and she is lucky to have a half dozen open slots on any character. FWIW, we each have about the same hours played 10K+ and a fair AP (hers is over 33K and 30K for me) so our incoming resources have been about the same.

So much junk that people hold on to that they’ll never use.

SBI

Just a flesh wound.3589

That’s a great sentiment and all, but doesn’t refute his point. The fact is, people who ran out of space just have trouble managing their inventory space. Adding more bank tabs will put that problem off for a few more weeks/months/years maybe, but eventually these same people will fill up those new tabs again, and request even more. And it comes down to not being able to manage inventory well.

Adding more bank tabs will not solve that problem, it just won’t. Eventually you’ll want even more, because you’ll fill up the new ones

Im sure hoarding is a valid point but other than that, what objections do you have to people giving money to ANet for more inventory space? What gameplay problems are caused by people having more bank tabs?

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Im sure hoarding is a valid point but other than that, what objections do you have to people giving money to ANet for more inventory space? What gameplay problems are caused by people having more bank tabs?

The gameplay problem is none on the players side, but it could be huge on Anet’s side.

What we don’t know is how Anet implemented storage and how it sends the storage data from the servers to the client in their code. Adding more bank tabs may be an simple coding change or it may require the whole system to be reengineered.

I’m good with their being more storage – more $$ for Anet with people buying bank tabs. I also know that hoarders will forever be slamming into whatever cap there is. Those folks can be an endless source of cash.

SBI

Posted by: Zephiera.9804

Zephiera.9804

I’m not a hoarder by any means, but I’ve maxed out space to the point that I’m using characters as nothing more than packmules – which makes them effectively unplayable. As others have noted, there are a lot of things that are account bound that you don’t want to get just destroy, such as already unlocked premium skins, because that ultimately translates to a cost somewhere down the line. So yes, either more bank tabs or some other reasonable means of opening space is definitely necessary. Personally I’d vote for at least a single tab expansion simply because I have a tab unlock item that I purchased from the gem store only to find out it was unusable because there was no “you’ve reached the max for this item” type warning limit on it and they hadn’t yet officially announced the tab limitations. So it sits in my bank taking up a space in hopes that eventually it will be usable.

Just a flesh wound.3589

The gameplay problem is none on the players side, but it could be huge on Anet’s side.

What we don’t know is how Anet implemented storage and how it sends the storage data from the servers to the client in their code. Adding more bank tabs may be an simple coding change or it may require the whole system to be reengineered.

I’m good with their being more storage – more $$ for Anet with people buying bank tabs. I also know that hoarders will forever be slamming into whatever cap there is. Those folks can be an endless source of cash.

Well then it’s up to ANet to decide if they can add more bank tabs.

As is, the point about hoarding is irrelevant and whether or not it’s a strain on the servers is up to ANet to decide. All the players can do who would like more bank tabs is follow the suggestion by Support, which is to post on the forum to ask and show how many want it.

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

It’s nobody else’s business what I have in my bank, whether I’m hoarding items or not. if someone has a problem with that, well…~shrugs~

I definitely would love more bank space.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Paprikaya.3260

Paprikaya.3260

Count me in for a big +1 on the more bank tabs.

Posted by: udoh.5307

udoh.5307

Did someone say more bank tabs??

TheGrimm.5624

Did someone say more bank tabs??

I think they said Scooby Snacks, but there is no difference really. It will draw them in and they will rejoice and….well, they will fill them up, I mean STUFF STUFF STUFF!

Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

There are already too many account bound items, and there will be a lot more with the upcoming expansion and living story that will follow. Increasing the limit on bank tabs is inevitable.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Considering the ability to buy extra bank tabs has been in the game since launch and they have previously increased the maximum (it was 8 tabs at launch, currently up to 14) it seems unlikely that adding extras is a huge undertaking for Anet. I suspect it’s more than a 5 minute job, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it took longer for the people who decide these things to agree on a new limit than to change it.

There’s more than enough storage space for me already (I have 5 bank tabs, 9 permanent characters, no storage characters and most of my inventory space is empty), and I agree that for people who do fill it up adding more space is only a temporary solution – they’ll just fill it again and then ask for more. But I wouldn’t be opposed to them increasing the limit if Anet thinks it’s worth it.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: krklapp.2896

krklapp.2896

Yeah they really should include a bank expansion in the purchase of these expansions, theres just way too much stuff that you are going to need at some point. Sure there are other things they could do that would also alleviate it a bit (they could lift the 250 material limit on storing materials). It kind of kills the joy of getting cool rewards in this game, for instance the other day i finished the dragon’s stand map and got the gift of the jungle. This should have been kind of an accomplished moment but all I could think of is great that’s one more thing to clog up my inventory. I get that they make money selling gems, but if it’s going to get in the way of people enjoying new content that they also paid for I think they should be just a little generous. I’d honestly trade the lvl 80 booster for just a bank slot.

OriOri.8724

I’m not against more bank tabs, but adding more bank tabs won’t solve the problem, because the problem is poor inventory management. So its just putting the problem off. And I am against people just using bandaids instead of fixing actual problems in general. Which is exactly what this is. People don’t want to learn how to manage their inventories, so they just cry for more space. Except that won’t fix the problem, because they will eventually fill up that extra space with their poor inventory management.

I don’t really want to get into a huge argument, because it already happened a while ago when someone asked for more bag slots/bigger bags. It fundamentally does nothing to address the problem of poor inventory management, all it will do is make posts like this disappear for a while longer, but it solves nothing.

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

/facepalm

Bank tabs are enough as they are. Some players really need to think on space management, and stop futile hoarding.

Attachments:

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

Wolfheart.7483

I’m not against more bank tabs, but adding more bank tabs won’t solve the problem, because the problem is poor inventory management. So its just putting the problem off. And I am against people just using bandaids instead of fixing actual problems in general. Which is exactly what this is. People don’t want to learn how to manage their inventories, so they just cry for more space. Except that won’t fix the problem, because they will eventually fill up that extra space with their poor inventory management.

I don’t really want to get into a huge argument, because it already happened a while ago when someone asked for more bag slots/bigger bags. It fundamentally does nothing to address the problem of poor inventory management, all it will do is make posts like this disappear for a while longer, but it solves nothing.

You don’t know what players are holding onto. Just because you don’t value keeping certain things, doesn’t mean other players don’t value keeping them.

Your assumption that needing more bank tabs is solely due to hoarding issues is absurd. It is all a matter of where a person draws the line on what they like to keep. One could argue that we don’t need any bank storage at all simply because they, personally, do not have a need for it. They could then accuse other players of hoarding if they made requests for bank storage.

Why more than a couple bag slots? Everyone can just vendor/TP way more often without the need for more bags. If you need more, you’re hoarding.

Why have crafting material storage upgrades? 250 should be enough for anyone. If you need more, you’re hoarding.

It’s all relative. There is no definitive right or wrong. Your diagnosis that everyone who wants more bank tabs, when you don’t want them, is a hoarder is ridiculous. Of course there are some people who have hoarding issues and there are plenty who don’t. I am sure if we knew all of your habits in the game there is plenty that could be picked apart by those who don’t play the game the same as you.

Wolfheart.7483

/facepalm

Bank tabs are enough as they are. Some players really need to think on space management, and stop futile hoarding.

There are enough bank tabs for you based on your preferences and playing habits. But there are some who desire more storage. Why is it so hard for some people to understand that?

If a player hoards items they find value in keeping and it makes them happy to play that way, then it isn’t futile. It’s futile to you. You are not that person. It shouldn’t matter to you one way or another what another person saves and what they get rid of.

Just a flesh wound.3589

No offense and all, but what difference does it make to you if people ask to give ANet more money? How does this impact your gameplay? Why do you need to speak out against ANet giving players more inventory and making more money?

ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Hyrai.8720

Hyrai.8720

Personally I’d vote for at least a single tab expansion simply because I have a tab unlock item that I purchased from the gem store only to find out it was unusable because there was no “you’ve reached the max for this item” type warning limit on it and they hadn’t yet officially announced the tab limitations. So it sits in my bank taking up a space in hopes that eventually it will be usable.

funny irony
a bank expansion item blocking space in your bank…

tbh, the main problem is not people hoarding, but ANet/GW2 throwing tons of stuff at the player that definitely has a value, but no specific use (yet).
Masses of skins, mats, collection items…

I mean… I have 2 or 3 bank slots filled up with items i will need for some collections.. just not for now, because I’m busy with other stuff. But just deleting those items means I would have to obtain them again once I want to finish the collection.

Another 2-3 slots are filled up with ascended mats, because I don’t have one of those mat-eaters yet. Also using them to craft some stuff I won’t even use, plus effectively wasting gold on other mats I would need for crafting said stuff, is not an option.
So those mats are just blocking space, waiting to be eaten or crafted into something useful…

(edited by Hyrai.8720)

TheGrimm.5624

Some of the points here are quite valid but also wouldn’t question what one person might consider valuable and another junk without living in that persons’ shoes. Had a black lion weapon skin from 2 years ago, could have sold it then at 50 gold. Sold it last week for 900, was that junk? Have a Quaggan transformation potion. Is it junk? Helps my Char do some jumping puzzles since the camera doesn’t freak out so much. Is it junk? Has helped get some achievoes and loot and items for legenadaries. Items collected while working on multiple precursors that don’t have all the pieces for, is it junk if you can’t complete that step until you have all the items?

There are definitely efficiencies that could be introduced into the system as well that would assist. Example, up the number of units that could be stacked. I have never seen a stated reason why a stack has to max at 250. Material storage today can store 2000 if fully expanded. So what’s up with 250.

Why do we not have a wallet or key chain for world keys? ANet has introduced differing keys for differing zones, why? Simple they want people to play new zones and that grants new gizmos. Asking people to destroy those gizmos that they might need when they go back to that zone doesn’t make sense. I would call that hording only if the player never plans on returning to that zone, else its smart since they have already spent the time to acquire it but haven’t completed stage 2 of using it yet. So this could be solved by key chains, wallets or bank expansions.

Salvage kits, why do these have to be separate items versus one item with charges equal to whatever is left. Why can’t we stack black lion salvage kits? if I have 3 of these, why do I have to use 3 spots? Why would I throw them away when you will want to use them on exotics you might want to break down. But who would stack exotics waiting to get these kits and if they did they are again using inventory spaces up storing the exotics as they wait to get a BLSK.

Why do boosters have a max stack count? These are account bound, so why is there not some booster holder that records each you acquire and then some system to activate them as you want to from your character screen. World of Tanks has a good model for this as and example of this system.

I can see a reason to have to a separate place holder for elder wood versus ancient, but I should never need more than 1 spot for each type. There should be one storage spot for any material that can be acquired in the world in material storage and that spot should hold an unlimited number of units. There isn’t.

I assume it’s to try and encourage people to move products or get rid of them or to support the game and buy expansion slots or new character slot to make mules. So if that is assumed to be the root reason then allow for more bank spots or make storage more efficient.

So again, why would anyone but ANet be against an expansion, how does another players storage impact them. The only reason I have been able to come up with is someone trying to mass control the trading post and hording all of a material type. But even if they did that there would be a vacuum as that item would skyrocket and all the farmers would try and flood that material and cash in on its sudden rarity. So again, where is the impact on other players?

(edited by TheGrimm.5624)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Here are three reasons that someone might be against ANet adding additional bank storage:

• Making it easier to hoard means more items are removed from circulation, affecting TP prices.
  • Adding storage space means players can postpone dealing with inventory management problems, which has a minor impact on those of us who play with “hoarders” — initial it gets better, but then later it gets even worse as it becomes more difficult for folks to find stuff (while participating in group/party activities).
  • This isn’t the only data-storage related issue that people would like addressed, so prioritizing this means some other highly-requested QoL issue gets a backseat. For example, maybe it would be better for ANet to find ways to store/stack things differently so folks didn’t feel the need to use as many slots for hoarding.

So there are reasons to be against the idea.

I don’t really care that much about them, though. I don’t think any have all that big an impact on the community overall or gameplay or ANet’s future plans.

Which is why I reply the same way to this thread each time it comes up (apparently about 1-2 times per month these days): I’ll buy any new tabs that become available, while at the same time, I’m convinced that it won’t actually help most people all that much — without changing inventory management tactics, the same folks will run into the same brick wall of lack of space again.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I got a fever!

And the only prescription is MORE BANK SPACE!

TheGrimm.5624

Here are three reasons that someone might be against ANet adding additional bank storage:

• Making it easier to hoard means more items are removed from circulation, affecting TP prices.
  • Adding storage space means players can postpone dealing with inventory management problems, which has a minor impact on those of us who play with “hoarders” — initial it gets better, but then later it gets even worse as it becomes more difficult for folks to find stuff (while participating in group/party activities).
  • This isn’t the only data-storage related issue that people would like addressed, so prioritizing this means some other highly-requested QoL issue gets a backseat. For example, maybe it would be better for ANet to find ways to store/stack things differently so folks didn’t feel the need to use as many slots for hoarding.

So there are reasons to be against the idea.

I don’t really care that much about them, though. I don’t think any have all that big an impact on the community overall or gameplay or ANet’s future plans.

Which is why I reply the same way to this thread each time it comes up (apparently about 1-2 times per month these days): I’ll buy any new tabs that become available, while at the same time, I’m convinced that it won’t actually help most people all that much — without changing inventory management tactics, the same folks will run into the same brick wall of lack of space again.

I can understand people saying I would prefer the time be spent here versus instead of here, most people don’t go that route. I can also see the TP impact. Now time impact as you wait on someone else to go through their trash valuables, that just means you get to name call them on voice as you wait. Shaming here is perfectly valid. That’s why support bank spots over people using characters as mules though too.

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Lots of valid points here. Here’s what I hope the devs take away:

1. Unlocked weapon/armor skins – Make them salvageable/exchangeable for a Transmutation Charge. They are in our wardrobe, so give us a charge to use instead of storing them for a free change. Better yet, make them a “Bundle”. Email us a package with 2 items. #1 Click to unlock Skin in Wardrobe. #2 Click to add one free Transmutation Charge to your bank.

2. Tonic Tab…please…please oh please oh please.

3. Make BL Salvage Kits Stackable. Even if you cap it at 250 per stack. Since Launch I seem to have the best/worst luck(depending on how you see it) in getting these to drop whenever it is possible for one to drop. I know I am sitting on at least 11-15 of these right now in my bank.

Also maybe add a Tab for “Mementos”, Like “Polla/Polly”. Story Items that have no real value, but are part of the lore and story we have experienced in GW2. That some of us(go ahead, call me “Hoarder”) like to keep.

Oh, and for pete’s sake, make ALL the items needed for the various collections at least sell-able to a merchant for some pittance. Some of them are, many are not…so we just have to destroy them after going through all the work to get them.

I think adding 1-3 more tabs to the max number is OK, and I would probably buy them…but the above would be even better QoL for many of us.

Keep up the good work, Devs. See you in-game!

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

M O R E

please

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens