Support for more bank tabs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

@TheGrimm – You got it. The solution to this problem is for Anet to actually implement better ways for us to manage our inventories. A tonic wardrobe and keychain would be the biggest two things.

Besides, notice how I never mentioned something being junk. I only said that people who max out their bank tabs and feel like they need more space are just having trouble with inventory management.

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

More Bank Taps BUT only with more sort options.

Also enough with those Book collections I have no idea why even need them as item. Make a library for us or so

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

One thing for sure. Whether its bank tabs or bag slots, there is a high demand for both.

Unless there is some technical reason for not doing it, Anet is missing out on a cash cow.

For the people who keep saying you just need to use inventory management better. Sure, I could free up 90% of my storage space and still play the game effectively.

I play games for enjoyment, not for being efficient or responsible. Remember this is a game, not real life. If I want to store 1000 things ( and I do ) that may not help me in anyway, then that’s want I want to do.

If the inventory management people enjoy that kind of thing, good for you, but don’t tell me what I should enjoy. To each his own.

Peace….

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

I think that the support people telling you to post here was disingenuous. ANet only rarely comments on anything on these forums, no matter how important the issue.

I suspect that rather than giving you a way to communicate that you want more slots, it was simply a way to get you out of their hair.