Support told me to post here- karma

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Johnathan Ralston.5871

Johnathan Ralston.5871

I want my hard earned and unrewarded karma for regular dungeons.

No twinking around and no off casting to do something else for karma. I want karma for my time spent doing endless dungeons.

3,000 – 5,000 is fair for dungeons

I am in no rush to get karma at this moment but I hate not being “paid” what I deserve.

Even if it is a guaranteed 1,000 per run, it is stil better than nothing.

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Run Fractals at least 10 levels below your level for ~6 to 10k karma per run. No daily reset on the karma, you can run them all day.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Karma_Reward_Table

Posted by: Johnathan Ralston.5871

Johnathan Ralston.5871

Run Fractals at least 10 levels below your level for ~6 to 10k karma per run. No daily reset on the karma, you can run them all day.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Karma_Reward_Table

No push backs / off casting / re roll or whatever you call it.

I want karma for the karma-less

EoTM is by far the best method for karma but I want equality for regular dungeons.

(edited by Johnathan Ralston.5871)

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

they dont want people doing dungeons…aint that obvious? XD.

I’ve never noticed much loss tbf, I do dungeons for gold. and then teq/fracs and whatever else/whenever else. I’ve yet to be short.

but hey, I’m not against it, more karma for me =

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

Edge of the mists is a great place for a solo player to get karma. all it requires is you jumping in on the train running and away you go. You get champ bags and various loot bags. Personal return has been around 8 to 10 k karma for about 2 hours worth of work.

Fractals of the Mists offers a far greater karma gain. However it requires 4 other people besides yourself. Personal return has been around 20 to 30k karma for about 2 hours worth of work. as well as various champ bags and loot bags.

Regardless of the schematics of who can get what in how much time. I would agree with the original concept of reintroducing Karma as a reward for dungeons would not be a bad thing.

Posted by: Grunties.6841

Grunties.6841

kitten fractals I say

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

… what is the purpose of Karma, anyway? All I’ve been doing with it is buying weapon and armor skins for dirt cheap from renown heart vendors.

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

… what is the purpose of Karma, anyway? All I’ve been doing with it is buying weapon and armor skins for dirt cheap from renown heart vendors.

obsidian shards <3

Posted by: Hydroclasm.8572

Hydroclasm.8572

You’d have a better chance of getting this implemented if you actually discussed why you think you “deserve” karma from dungeons. Right now your post is just demanding extra rewards with no reasoning given.

Explain why dungeons should give karma and try to list a few pros and cons of introducing such a change.