Suspect images :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TYTan.5246

TYTan.5246

Hi, I’ve been walking in the city of charr and found some interesting images that i want to share with you, so you can give me your opinion.

the 1º one is about a weapon with a reference of Wintersday.

and the 2º i think can be a reference to a future expansion, look at the map, is Queensdale, and the charr have points in the map, like if they wanna attack that zone.

Dunno if this is just images or have something about GW2’s future…

And you, what do you think?

Attachments:

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

The second I’d write off as unrelated. It’s the Charr, they hate humans, have for a long time, would wipe them out if they could, of course they’d make various plans to attack Kryta. They’ve just got bigger things on their plate what with the Ghosts of Ascalon and the Branded and Elder Dragons.

The first? Admittedly intriguing.

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

I think i saw the first (or something similar) long time ago.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

The first one is to do with the forming of Destiny’s Edge.

Rytlock fought with Caithe and Logan as Edge of Steel against Eir (and Garm), Snaff and Zojja, who were named Dragonspawn’s Destiny in a Tournament. That’s how Destiny’s Edge was born.

That spear is a memento of when Rytlock fought with Logan and Caithe. If you play through the story, you got the chance to ask about the spear, in which he’ll tell you it’s all in the past, down to him not getting on with Logan at the time.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.