Sylvari Beards and other Beards

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Revontheus.7539

Revontheus.7539

I believe gw2 is lacking severely in facial hair options for all races, as a man with a beard myself I demand my characters all have manly beards but a.net makes it so hard for me. I was watching lord of the rings the two towers today and saw that the tree folk have a branchy and mossy beard and i would love to see something like that with a sylvari. it would make my ranger look 100% more cool and I think I’m not the only one who wants more beard options, please for all that is holy a.net make it happen and you’ll get all our money.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Hair, Hair! Umm I mean hear, hear!

Maybe post a screen shot of that beard if you can find it to give them some ideas of what you are meaning.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

Well, I won’t be expecting asura or charr to sprout beards any time soon, but maybe the other races will one day be able to grow something akin to beards. In the meantime, have you considered playing more norn characters?

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

When lettuce gets hairy, that’s when it’s time to throw it away.

Posted by: AriaFiresong.7023

AriaFiresong.7023

Well, I won’t be expecting asura or charr to sprout beards any time soon, but maybe the other races will one day be able to grow something akin to beards. In the meantime, have you considered playing more norn characters?

Gixx has a beard, though. So asura definitely can beard.

Look at his wonderful beard

Posted by: Revontheus.7539

Revontheus.7539

here the picture of the guy I was referencing in the op

Attachments:

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Gixx has a beard, though. So asura definitely can beard.

Look at his wonderful beard

Sadly he only has one in a portrait he apparently commissioned in some sort of experiment on how facial hair may favorably affect human reactions. If you visit him in the Priory you will see the bald truth.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Steward_Gixx.jpg